Windows 10: Bought Xbox Game Pass, can't click on the install button of Astroneer

Discus and support Bought Xbox Game Pass, can't click on the install button of Astroneer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the Xbox Game Pass basically only to play Astroneer but for some reason can't click the install button, already ran the troubleshooter,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by essOseiD, Jun 19, 2019.

1. essOseiD Win User

Bought Xbox Game Pass, can't click on the install button of Astroneer

Hi,

I bought the Xbox Game Pass basically only to play Astroneer but for some reason can't click the install button, already ran the troubleshooter, reset the store, checked that I'm on the latest version,... It's only for Astroneer apparently since I can click on the button when trying to install Ark...

here's a picture of what I mean: https://imgur.com/a/2ZMlmG0

pls help thanks

:)

essOseiD, Jun 19, 2019
  2. essOseiD Win User

Hi,

I bought the Xbox Game Pass basically only to play Astroneer but for some reason can't click the install button, already ran the troubleshooter, reset the store, checked that I'm on the latest version,... It's only for Astroneer apparently since I can click
    on the button when trying to install Ark...

here's a picture of what I mean: Imgur

pls help thanks

essOseiD, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Installation is unavailable for Astroneers which I've already bought.

I bought Astroneers on Xbox, now I'm trying to download it on pc. It says I own this game but the install button is grayed out. I just want to play the game I bought.
    Bought Xbox Game Pass, can't click on the install button of Astroneer e729f2a0-77f8-46c1-b3c3-f6b95f7eead6?upload=true.png

SweatyYeti, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Enderaan Win User

Certain games on the XBox Game Pass refuse to install on my Windows 10 PC

Hi. One of the games is Astroneer, which shows up in the Microsoft Store, AND has an option to download it with the Xbox game pass, so if it's not available, then I don't know why it shows up on the Microsoft Store in the first place

Enderaan, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Bought Xbox Game Pass, can't click on the install button of Astroneer - Similar Threads - Bought Xbox Game

2. Can't buy xbox game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't buy xbox game pass: Hello, I wanted to buy xbox game pass but when I try to do that I get this error:When I clicked on get more info I got to a page with potential causes but I don't know hot to check how/if my account locked or banned and I dont know how to fix it....
  3. Can't buy xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't buy xbox game pass: Hello, I wanted to buy xbox game pass but when I try to do that I get this error:When I clicked on get more info I got to a page with potential causes but I don't know hot to check how/if my account locked or banned and I dont know how to fix it....
  4. Can't buy xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001

Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001: Hello, I recently bought the Game Pass and I am trying to install some games but I am having no luck.I am only able to install games that are not on the Game Pass.Error:Here you can see I can only install World of Warships which is not on the Game Pass but the rest are on the...
  6. Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001: Hello, I recently bought the Game Pass and I am trying to install some games but I am having no luck.I am only able to install games that are not on the Game Pass.Error:Here you can see I can only install World of Warships which is not on the Game Pass but the rest are on the...
  7. xbox game pass install

xbox game pass install: I bought the xbox game pass for pc and have downloaded a few games from it in the past it took a long time to actually get them to download. I've been trying to download a new one but the install button is greyed out and it says that I don't have any devices connected to my...
  8. Xbox pass pc / install button

Xbox pass pc / install button: Hi, I've purchased, xbox game pass for pc (beta), but for some reason i can't press install in any game. I already uninstall/install the app, reset the app, log off and log in, unsubscribe the xbox pass and subscribe again, tried the wsreset.exe but nothing works....
  9. Xbox game Pass PC not installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game Pass PC not installing games: I am trying to install games from the xbox Game Pass app on PC and it keeps saying that my drive must be formatted in NTFS. Well, both my D: and E: drives have been formatted to this since I got my PC a couple months ago. It seems like no matter what I do I cannot install...
  10. Bought Astroneer but can't install it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Astroneer but can't install it.: My PC meets the system requirements for the game Astroneer but it refuses to install, instead displaying the error message "ASTRONEER does not work on this device". If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated....