Windows 10: Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor

Discus and support Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since an update about 2 weeks ago, my computer display opens a box constantly mid screen, then closes. Too fast to read what its saying, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisCzerniak, May 19, 2020.

1. Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor

Since an update about 2 weeks ago, my computer display opens a box constantly mid screen, then closes. Too fast to read what its saying, but when typing or working, its interrupting the position of the typing and cursor. Annoying would be an understatement.

I feel like it mostly does it, when scrolling quickly through multiple lines or pictures in text, or just when sitting it does it as well. Usually two or 3 flashes of a box mid screen, then gone.

If tried watching Task manager for clues - no luck. I've done all the updates for microsoft since. I've ran malwarebytes. I've Even gone through some troubleshooting to make sure my loan login was the administrator, and after following some forum recommendations, now I have to select my profile or Administrator at login, and I dont know how to eliminate let alone access, the newly unintentionally created Administrator login.

Please help.

:)

ChrisCzerniak, May 19, 2020
  2. sethbahu Win User

widows close too quickly wont stay open when i move my mose cursor over them

widows close too quickly wont stay open when i move my mose cursor over them

sethbahu, May 19, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Black box flashes open then closes quickly

Hi,

There may be several reasons why this black box came up while you were streaming online. To isolate what may be causing this, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this issue start?
    • Have you made changes on your computer lately?
    • Does the black box appear even if you are not streaming videos online?
    • Does it appear if you are not on full-screen?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

You may also try to run the System File Checker tool. This is a utility
    in Windows that allows us to scan for corruptions in your system files and restore corrupted files.

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, May 19, 2020
  4. Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor

1. Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor - Similar Threads - Box opens closes

2. Search box constantly opening and closing on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search box constantly opening and closing on its own: Over 2 weeks ago, I upgraded my Windows to 11 and recently since yesterday, my search box keeps opening and closing on its own at times. In fact, it sometimes just closes on its own when I open it and try to search for something. Here's another issue, the Windows Input...
  3. Search box constantly opening and closing on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search box constantly opening and closing on its own: Over 2 weeks ago, I upgraded my Windows to 11 and recently since yesterday, my search box keeps opening and closing on its own at times. In fact, it sometimes just closes on its own when I open it and try to search for something. Here's another issue, the Windows Input...
  4. CMD randomly opens then closes quickly Not Office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CMD randomly opens then closes quickly Not Office: Recently I have been noticing that the CMD has been randomly opening up out of nowhereI checked online but noticed the issue had nothing to do with Windows Office.I recorded my screen then went back frame by frame to take a screenshot and tried to look for the location of...
  5. Black box randomly opening in center of screen and closing quickly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black box randomly opening in center of screen and closing quickly: I've been having this very annoying issue for about a month now where a black box pictured below will open and immediately close at random, making it extremely annoying to be in fullscreen applications as it will rip me out of them at its leisure.I attempted to track it down...
  6. Cursor opening boxes with link path

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor opening boxes with link path: Every time I move the cursor over a link, a box opens up displaying the complete address and source of the link. It is very annoying, as it blocks what I am trying to see on the screen. I have tried everything to get rid of it. I have looked at every setting in the system and...
  7. Small window quickly opens and closes regularly

Small window quickly opens and closes regularly: Hi, I've had a persisting issue of some small window roughly 500px by 500px that opens and closes so quickly I can't figure out what it is and what is wrong. I just installed windows on this machine a couple months ago and I have not messed with installing any...
  8. Windows Powershell constantly opens and closes by itself

Windows Powershell constantly opens and closes by itself: Two Windows PowerShell programs open once in about 20 minutes and after about 3 seconds they close. I could not find a solution, please somebody help me, I don't know if it has to do with a virus.[IMG]...
  9. how to close the quick search box shortcut

how to close the quick search box shortcut: every time I press the ctrl twice the quick search box opens up and I don't know how to stop it from popping up. I use windows 10, the quick search bar is annoying and is getting in the way of my work....
  10. Constantly Losing WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constantly Losing WIFI: I lose wifi sometimes twice an hour on this HP When I go to networks, it will say connected, but I get no data. Sometimes it will just say no internet. When I restart, it will connect and work fine for a period of time, but often less than an hour. 120904