Windows 10: Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor

Discus and support Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since an update about 2 weeks ago, my computer display opens a box constantly mid screen, then closes. Too fast to read what its saying, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisCzerniak, May 19, 2020.

1. Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor

Since an update about 2 weeks ago, my computer display opens a box constantly mid screen, then closes. Too fast to read what its saying, but when typing or working, its interrupting the position of the typing and cursor. Annoying would be an understatement.

I feel like it mostly does it, when scrolling quickly through multiple lines or pictures in text, or just when sitting it does it as well. Usually two or 3 flashes of a box mid screen, then gone.

If tried watching Task manager for clues - no luck. I've done all the updates for microsoft since. I've ran malwarebytes. I've Even gone through some troubleshooting to make sure my loan login was the administrator, and after following some forum recommendations, now I have to select my profile or Administrator at login, and I dont know how to eliminate let alone access, the newly unintentionally created Administrator login.

Please help.

:)

ChrisCzerniak, May 19, 2020
  2. sethbahu Win User

widows close too quickly wont stay open when i move my mose cursor over them

widows close too quickly wont stay open when i move my mose cursor over them

sethbahu, May 19, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Black box flashes open then closes quickly

Hi,

There may be several reasons why this black box came up while you were streaming online. To isolate what may be causing this, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this issue start?
    • Have you made changes on your computer lately?
    • Does the black box appear even if you are not streaming videos online?
    • Does it appear if you are not on full-screen?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

You may also try to run the System File Checker tool. This is a utility
    in Windows that allows us to scan for corruptions in your system files and restore corrupted files.

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, May 19, 2020
  4. Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor

1. Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor - Similar Threads - Box opens closes

2. The screen-gobbling huge black box that opens when I put my cursor in the search box.

in Cortana
    The screen-gobbling huge black box that opens when I put my cursor in the search box.: How do I get rid of this monstrosity that showed up with the last update? It covers a quarter of my screen and is totally useless. What idiot designed something to tell me things I already know like the last few apps I used? Dumb. DUMB....
  3. box over cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    box over cursor: Why does a box ( apparently containing site info) hover over my cursor when attempting to open website, making it difficult to impossible to open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/box-over-cursor/a4d67080-0d90-418a-89da-3ee3c5500f06
  4. battery losing charge quickly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery losing charge quickly: battery loses charge quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-losing-charge-quickly/d2a86c1c-83fd-44fc-95e9-114216992840
  5. how to close the quick search box shortcut

how to close the quick search box shortcut: every time I press the ctrl twice the quick search box opens up and I don't know how to stop it from popping up. I use windows 10, the quick search bar is annoying and is getting in the way of my work....
  6. The constant dotted line box.

in Windows 10 Support
    The constant dotted line box.: In pretty much every Windows session I end up getting the dotted line box around my desktop icons. Even after restarting Windows Explorer (which ends it) it's not long before it returns. Is there a more permanent way to prevent this happening or is this just the joys of Win...
  7. Constantly Losing WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constantly Losing WIFI: I lose wifi sometimes twice an hour on this HP When I go to networks, it will say connected, but I get no data. Sometimes it will just say no internet. When I restart, it will connect and work fine for a period of time, but often less than an hour. 120904
  8. Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking

Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking: Hi In past weeks, perhaps after an update, there's a blue circle which is nearly constantly blinking except when the cursor is placed over a link. This incredibly distracting activity I think is meant to show the processor is working. I can't find where or how to stop it....
  9. Beastly Box Constantly In The Way

Beastly Box Constantly In The Way: Hi all, ever since I reluctantly 'downdated' to win10 from win7 I've been constantly pestered by this nasty, intrusive, blocking, little black box. There's nothing on it to say where it comes from, but it looks like this: [img] and it plonks itself right over any data...
  10. Edge loses control and will not close

in Browsers and Email
    Edge loses control and will not close: Frequently (more often than not) when I click on the "X" to close Edge it will not do anything. I have to Right click on the Edge icon on the task bar to close it. I didn't notice this in early Preview versions but it has become more pronounced with the 1511 version. 32047