Windows 10: box over cursor

Discus and support box over cursor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why does a box ( apparently containing site info) hover over my cursor when attempting to open website, making it difficult to impossible to open?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gborg, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Gborg Win User

box over cursor

Why does a box ( apparently containing site info) hover over my cursor when attempting to open website, making it difficult to impossible to open?

:)

Gborg, Sep 21, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 21, 2019
  4. deeneecy Win User

box over cursor

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

box over cursor

1. box over cursor - Similar Threads - box cursor

2. why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box: hello my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny yellow transparent box keeps on appearing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-cursor-keeps-on-dissapearing-with-a/d47c49ca-8c0e-4c72-8805-d97f4e2c20c5
  3. why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box: hello my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny yellow transparent box keeps on appearing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-cursor-keeps-on-dissapearing-with-a/d47c49ca-8c0e-4c72-8805-d97f4e2c20c5
  4. Cursor making a black box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor making a black box: Whenever i increase my size of cursor to something above 6 and when i start moving my cursor up a black box starts coming from below and when i move my cursor up the black box moves up with it. and whenever i try to take a screenshot the black box thing overlaps the...
  5. Cursor making a black box

Cursor making a black box: Whenever i increase my size of cursor to something above 6 and when i start moving my cursor up a black box starts coming from below and when i move my cursor up the black box moves up with it. and whenever i try to take a screenshot the black box thing overlaps the...
  6. Cursor is bound to an invisible box when Windows is scaled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is bound to an invisible box when Windows is scaled: Hello,I recently switched to a 4k monitor. I use the native resoltion of 3840x2160 with a scaling factor of 150%. I only have one monitor plugged in.My problem is that I have noticed that while I am using a scaling factor, it seems there is an invisible box on the screen...
  7. Cursor is bound to an invisible box when Windows is scaled

Cursor is bound to an invisible box when Windows is scaled: Hello,I recently switched to a 4k monitor. I use the native resoltion of 3840x2160 with a scaling factor of 150%. I only have one monitor plugged in.My problem is that I have noticed that while I am using a scaling factor, it seems there is an invisible box on the screen...
  8. Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.: This may have been asked before but is there a way to edit what information is shown in the cursor pop up dialogue box?For example, when i hover the cursor over a jpeg image in windows explorer, a box will pop up displaying info about the file. I want to see more info or at...
  9. Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.

Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.: This may have been asked before but is there a way to edit what information is shown in the cursor pop up dialogue box?For example, when i hover the cursor over a jpeg image in windows explorer, a box will pop up displaying info about the file. I want to see more info or at...
  10. Wallpaper goes black but also has black boxes when dragging with cursor windows 11

Wallpaper goes black but also has black boxes when dragging with cursor windows 11: Hello,For some reason my wallpaper keeps going black randomly and every time I drag with the mouse on the wallpaper it will tear the wallpaper and show black where I dragged. If I leave the black bits for a while eventually the screen will just go completely black. This only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have a black box covering my cursor

2. windows 10 when curssor is over a link a big box open up

3. windows 10 vm boxes over cursor