Windows 10: Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In

Discus and support Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded my Nvidia GPU drivers to a hotfix version, 461.51, which installed with a constant "NVIDIA Web Helper.exe -Bad Image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StephenPlunkett, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In

I upgraded my Nvidia GPU drivers to a hotfix version, 461.51, which installed with a constant "NVIDIA Web Helper.exe -Bad Image C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.0dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f." Most lay the problem to Microsoft VC++ Redistributable 2015x64 being absent or corrupt. I have tried to install or uninstall it multiple times without success.

:)

StephenPlunkett, Feb 9, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In

Unable to access the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on Windows 10

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know when exactly you get the pop-up of Drop Box on your device?

I suggest you to boot the device to Safe mode with Networking from Windows Recovery Environment, disable the startup service for Drop box and check if helps.

Step 1: Steps to boot the device in Safe mode with Networking.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Steps to disable Drop Box.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Startup
      tab, search for Drop Box.
    • Right click on it and click on Disable.

Step 3: Follow the below steps to
    place the computer in normal mode

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In

1. Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In - Similar Threads - Box Pops Every

2. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  3. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  4. A microsoft gray box appears every time I click, "sign in"

A microsoft gray box appears every time I click, "sign in": I accidentally clicked, "Lock Account" and from there, everything went downhill.Every time I startup the computer, it takes me directly to my account screen. I click, "Sign In" and then a gray box with the title, "Microsoft" appears and then disappears, and I still can't log...
  5. A microsoft gray box appears every time I click, "sign in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A microsoft gray box appears every time I click, "sign in": I accidentally clicked, "Lock Account" and from there, everything went downhill.Every time I startup the computer, it takes me directly to my account screen. I click, "Sign In" and then a gray box with the title, "Microsoft" appears and then disappears, and I still can't log...
  6. Every time that I a program Microsoft store pops up.

Every time that I a program Microsoft store pops up.: Every time that I try to install a program by clicking on the setup.exe file, the Windows store pops up and asks me if I want to search the Microsoft Store for the app that I am trying to install. The strange thing is this only happens when I install a program and never does...
  7. I WILL POP UP EVERY TIME YOU SWITCH THE LANGUAGE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I WILL POP UP EVERY TIME YOU SWITCH THE LANGUAGE: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Masterez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emelld/i_will_pop_up_every_time_you_switch_the_language/
  8. pop up box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop up box: I have a pop up box continually appearing over whatever I am doing ,....C\:\windows\System32\cmd.exe I need to know how to stop this ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-box/93c55807-9786-4a82-a7b5-acfa7328ea45
  9. Every time I press Win+G this pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I press Win+G this pops up: [img] Every time I press Win+G this pops up 112734
  10. Pop up box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up box: Hi I have an Acer Aspire E1-572 Windows 10 When I switched on yesterday went to setup homegroup but for some reason it told me there was a fault. So decided to select on the Network icon next to the Homegroup and another box came on screen asking me for a user name and...