Windows 10: box shortcut Icon or Blank icons on Windows 11

Discus and support box shortcut Icon or Blank icons on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please help...how to restore the windows shortcut as before?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jun fers, Jan 31, 2023.

1. jun fers Win User

box shortcut Icon or Blank icons on Windows 11

please help...how to restore the windows shortcut as before?

:)

jun fers, Jan 31, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

box shortcut Icon or Blank icons on Windows 11 gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Jan 31, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User

Just installed the latest version of GPU-Z and I'm having that blank icon shortcut again...

P4-630, Jan 31, 2023
  4. box shortcut Icon or Blank icons on Windows 11

I know I am quite late but as I was scrolling through I saw this post which happened to one of friend too. This sometimes happens with Windows. Usually a reboot will solve the problem. However if this doesn't, try setting the icon for the shortcut(right-click pinned icon, right-click program, left-click properties, select "change icon...") or refreshing it by switching to a different icon, applying it, and then reverting back to the original icon. Remove the shortcut from the taskbar and replace it with the start menu shortcut or simply drag the .exe file to the taskbar.

lorraine walsh, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

box shortcut Icon or Blank icons on Windows 11

1. box shortcut Icon or Blank icons on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - box shortcut Icon

2. in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page: in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page,only in shortcuts,if the file or program is on desktop the icon is ok as you can see on the attached image...
  3. in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page: in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page,only in shortcuts,if the file or program is on desktop the icon is ok as you can see on the attached image...
  4. box shortcut Icon or Blank icons on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    box shortcut Icon or Blank icons on Windows 11: please help...how to restore the windows shortcut as before? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/box-shortcut-icon-or-blank-icons-on-windows-11/4447ffed-9958-4b8f-a3f1-b31ae717b71a
  5. Windows shortcut icon blank after malware infection

Windows shortcut icon blank after malware infection: Hello, My computer got infected by a trojan from a malicious program on the internet. It reset all my files, like putting g before my program name. Although I have removed it, the things that virus did to my PC is still there. The shortcut icon is a blank icon no, not the...
  6. Blank Icon over all my shortcuts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blank Icon over all my shortcuts: Hi, Yesterday I logged into onedrive for the first time. While setting up it asked me if I wanted to backup important folders like dektop, documents and stuff and I said yes. After I noticed that all my desktop shortcuts have that backup icon now I wanted to delete stop the...
  7. Some shortcut icons appear as blank pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some shortcut icons appear as blank pages: I have mostly shortcuts to PowerPoint files on my desktop. When I create the shortcuts by right clicking on the file, selecting create a shortcut, and then dragging the shortcut onto the desktop, more often than not the shortcut icon on the desktop appears as just a blank...
  8. Desktop shortcut icons showing up as blank document icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop shortcut icons showing up as blank document icons?: Hi! I just got a new laptop the other day, and for some reason all of my app shortcut icons have changed to a plain white document icon. See below: [img] Why did this happen and more importantly, how do I fix it? For convenience and aesthetic purposes. iTunes is the only...
  9. Windows App Desktop Shortcut Icons Blank

Windows App Desktop Shortcut Icons Blank: I created shortcuts for my most used Windows 10 apps/tiles to my desktop, but some of the shortcuts have blank icons. I re-copied some and they stuck, but a few others are still blank after several retries. i.e. Scan and Store are blank but Calendar, Calculator, Photos,...
  10. All my Icons/shortcuts Are Blank

in Windows 10 Support
    All my Icons/shortcuts Are Blank: for some reason all my Icons for everything but folders have gone blank I can't seem to get them back. As well as all my file and program associations have eather reset and ask me what programs I want to use a default and when I reassign them the next time I go to open a file...