Windows 10: Box to Shared folder download not working in Chrome but working in Internet Explorer

Discus and support Box to Shared folder download not working in Chrome but working in Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All I am trying to download from BOX to an HNAS shared location. It was working fine earlier in Google Chrome but stopped working last month. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arun Shyamalan, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Box to Shared folder download not working in Chrome but working in Internet Explorer

Hi All

I am trying to download from BOX to an HNAS shared location. It was working fine earlier in Google Chrome but stopped working last month. I could see the in use Chrome version is 84.0.4147.89official Build64-bit. Download is working fine when I am using IE11 to same location. Please find attached error log I could gather and advise how this can be resolved.

Thanks
    Arun

Box to Shared folder download not working in Chrome but working in Internet Explorer 506e11fb-5ec3-4959-b5eb-8d133bff30c9?upload=true.jpg

:)

Arun Shyamalan, Jul 24, 2020

2. Box to Shared folder download not working in Chrome but working in Internet Explorer

Hi All

I am trying to download from BOX to an HNAS shared location. It was working fine earlier in Google Chrome but stopped working last month. I could see the in use Chrome version is 84.0.4147.89(official Build)(64-bit). Download is working fine when I am using
    IE11 to same location. Please find attached error log I could gather and advise how this can be resolved.

Thanks

Arun

Box to Shared folder download not working in Chrome but working in Internet Explorer 506e11fb-5ec3-4959-b5eb-8d133bff30c9?upload=true.jpg

Arun Shyamalan, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    internet explorer help

just go to google and install chrome i do it on peoples machines that still run ie 7 it works.

then just use chrome to update IE if you really want it.

IE 8

IE 9

Solaris17, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Box to Shared folder download not working in Chrome but working in Internet Explorer

Slow or not responding Internet Explorer. Chrome works though.

Hello Jen,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Internet Explorer browser. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you are able to access Internet Explorer?

Step 1: Check if you are able to find Internet Explorer on Windows Features.

• Press Windows + X, click on Programs and features
    • Click on Turn Windows Features on or off.
    • Search for Internet Explorer, uncheck the option and restart the computer.
    • Later, turn on Internet Explorer.

Step 2: Also, if you are able to access and find Internet Explorer,
    I suggest you to clear the caches, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. in Internet Explorer.

Refer to: What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Box to Shared folder download not working in Chrome but working in Internet Explorer

1. Box to Shared folder download not working in Chrome but working in Internet Explorer - Similar Threads - Box Shared folder

2. Internet connection sharing problem, not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection sharing problem, not working: Hello,I will keep this brief as I need help, and will bullet point it as its easiest to explain, I am trying to ICS from my windows to my xbox one, by using an ethernet cable, however my windows is connected via wifi.- My computer windows is connected via wi-fi, however I...
  3. Internet Explorer is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer is not working: Internet Explorer of my windows 10 is not working anymore. Also it is not working after resetting the settings of IE. I tried "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -extoff But It says, "Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons ." [ATTACH]...
  4. share folder work by Ethernet and Not work by wifi

share folder work by Ethernet and Not work by wifi: i have 2 pc both have windows 10 the first is Connect by Ethernet the second Connect by wifi and has share folder and both of them in the same router it was working fine and suddenly i cannot Access the share folder fromthe first pc but when i switch the connect in the...
  5. File Explorer search box not working

File Explorer search box not working: Not able to enter text in either File Explorer or Windows Search boxes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-search-box-not-working/f0ea428d-fc71-482f-a3b8-7173fe2bae59
  6. Internet Explorer works slowly

Internet Explorer works slowly: It occurs suddenly, Internet Exploreris working very slowly now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-works-slowly/ee44deff-35d1-41d7-adc3-78590c40b9f6
  7. Internet Explorer not work

Internet Explorer not work: Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-not-work/3657545f-29e1-42ae-a03b-b0a5d74b8e13
  8. Issue with Google Chrome loading but Internet Explorer works fine

Issue with Google Chrome loading but Internet Explorer works fine: I have a windows 10, MSI gaming laptop and recently had a hard drive failure. Swapped the HHD out for a SSD. I booted into a Recovery USB and windows loaded. Soon after I started seeing issues with google chrome. Before the hard drive failure I never once saw an issue with...
  9. Chrome and explorer do not work

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and explorer do not work: Have an issue with the 2 browsers (chrome and explorer). Chrome was working just fine today then stop working. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Did not work. The issue says that Chrome is unable connect to the internet. Windows says that I am connected to the...
  10. Internet Explorer Works!!!

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer Works!!!: Hi For the first time since I installed Windows 8 Internet Explorer works. On two different computers that I've had running Windows 8, Widows Explorer has not been able to display my Comcast home page, and some other pages that I use a lot. In Windows 10 it can!...