Windows 10: BOX update

Discus and support BOX update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I receive a message on screen that an update of BOX drive is available. How can I update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MihaiBatranu, Sep 16, 2018.

1. BOX update

I receive a message on screen that an update of BOX drive is available. How can I update?

:)

MihaiBatranu, Sep 16, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 16, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

BOX update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond BOX update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

BOX update

1. BOX update - Similar Threads - BOX update

2. Windows 11 box undiscoverable to Windows 10 box after recent updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 box undiscoverable to Windows 10 box after recent updates: I have a Windows 10 box that I use as a client, and a recently upgraded Windows 11 box that I wanted to use a server for SQL Server. I had this setup, and it worked fine until the last couple of days when I did the latest Windows updates published within the last month , in...
  3. Windows 11 box undiscoverable to Windows 10 box after recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 box undiscoverable to Windows 10 box after recent updates: I have a Windows 10 box that I use as a client, and a recently upgraded Windows 11 box that I wanted to use a server for SQL Server. I had this setup, and it worked fine until the last couple of days when I did the latest Windows updates published within the last month , in...
  4. Since the last update, no type of image appears in the search box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last update, no type of image appears in the search box.: Since the last update, no type of image appears in the search box.Windows 11 23h2 22631.3296.Attachment screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-the-last-update-no-type-of-image-appears-in/35692694-9003-414a-bbc5-a30877459bee
  5. Since the last update, no type of image appears in the search box.

Since the last update, no type of image appears in the search box.: Since the last update, no type of image appears in the search box.Windows 11 23h2 22631.3296.Attachment screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-the-last-update-no-type-of-image-appears-in/35692694-9003-414a-bbc5-a30877459bee
  6. Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors: My explorer search box and wifi password search boxes are doubling the letters I type into them. I type R and it shows RR. Therefore, can't join a new wifi or search for anything! I researched and this is a known error that update 22H2 is supposed to fix. Tried to update and...
  7. Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors

Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors: My explorer search box and wifi password search boxes are doubling the letters I type into them. I type R and it shows RR. Therefore, can't join a new wifi or search for anything! I researched and this is a known error that update 22H2 is supposed to fix. Tried to update and...
  8. I had an Edge floating search searching box on my desktop. After the latest update it has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had an Edge floating search searching box on my desktop. After the latest update it has...: My Edge floating desktop search box has disappeared. I need it back as my eyesight is not as good as it used to be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-an-edge-floating-search-searching-box-on-my/a7c01d89-5458-4f31-b81d-7e7abd06d8d2
  9. I had an Edge floating search searching box on my desktop. After the latest update it has...

I had an Edge floating search searching box on my desktop. After the latest update it has...: My Edge floating desktop search box has disappeared. I need it back as my eyesight is not as good as it used to be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-an-edge-floating-search-searching-box-on-my/a7c01d89-5458-4f31-b81d-7e7abd06d8d2
  10. The most recent update of my desktop CS.com mail box is faulty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The most recent update of my desktop CS.com mail box is faulty.: Ever since the most recent update, I am having the following issues. I hope you can either show me how to go back to the OLD compuserve version, or to install an app instead of going through my browser to get to my mail if that would help; to eliminate these new issues since...