Windows 10: BOX / WINDOWS 10 - Network shorcuts

Discus and support BOX / WINDOWS 10 - Network shorcuts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, It is impossible to upload mail attachments in my BOX folder. I get the following message : C:\User\User... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XavierDucourau, Jun 10, 2020.

1. BOX / WINDOWS 10 - Network shorcuts

Hi, It is impossible to upload mail attachments in my BOX folder.

I get the following message :

C:\User\User Name\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts\ in not available.

Would you have any solution to fix that ?

:)

XavierDucourau, Jun 10, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2020
  4. BOX / WINDOWS 10 - Network shorcuts

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

BOX / WINDOWS 10 - Network shorcuts

1. BOX / WINDOWS 10 - Network shorcuts - Similar Threads - BOX Network shorcuts

2. Single shorcut show on windows desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single shorcut show on windows desktop: I want to remove all the icons on my desktop and have only one shortcut there. and that shortcut is the link to my application URL in Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/single-shorcut-show-on-windows-desktop/fc40c9b8-3c94-49bc-87e5-2b30be722762
  3. Single shorcut show on windows desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single shorcut show on windows desktop: I want to remove all the icons on my desktop and have only one shortcut there. and that shortcut is the link to my application URL in Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/single-shorcut-show-on-windows-desktop/fc40c9b8-3c94-49bc-87e5-2b30be722762
  4. shorcut keyes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shorcut keyes: I am loosing all shortcat keyes, and I mean ALL. Once updating windows dis work couple hours, but I still have continuous problem win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shorcut-keyes/d1112237-b175-479f-8a42-b493ca6b47c4
  5. shorcut keyes

shorcut keyes: I am loosing all shortcat keyes, and I mean ALL. Once updating windows dis work couple hours, but I still have continuous problem win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shorcut-keyes/d1112237-b175-479f-8a42-b493ca6b47c4
  6. shorcut keyes

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Shorcuts Deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shorcuts Deleted: I recently was cleaning up my windows 11 through storage sense and deleting files i do not know, while in drive C there is not much to delete but i came across a bunch of shortcuts of all my apps i thought they are useless and delleted all of them the were in total less than...
  8. Shorcuts Deleted

Shorcuts Deleted: I recently was cleaning up my windows 11 through storage sense and deleting files i do not know, while in drive C there is not much to delete but i came across a bunch of shortcuts of all my apps i thought they are useless and delleted all of them the were in total less than...
  9. How to network an XP box with a Windows 10 box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to network an XP box with a Windows 10 box: I want to know how to network my Windows 10 and Windows XP boxes.Settings are as they should be on both boxes.I can't see the XP box on my Win 10 box and verse visa.Please don't reply with any comments as to why I want to network an XP box or tell me all the dangers of...
  10. Put "&" in the shorcut name?

in Windows 10 Support
    Put "&" in the shorcut name?: Here's an interesting (I guess) thing - is there any way to put the "&" symbol into the file/app shortcut name? Windows automatically converts it to the keyboard shortcut indicator and I'd like to avoid that. At the moment whenever the shortcut says e.g. "Tag & Rename"...