Windows 10: boxes

Discus and support boxes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where would I go into settings for the pointer/on my mouse, to stop it from the box appearing stating (print, back, etc. ) everytime I try to click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MARYBRYER, Dec 14, 2018.

1. MARYBRYER Win User

boxes

Where would I go into settings for the pointer/on my mouse, to stop it from the box appearing stating (print, back, etc. ) everytime I try to click on anything that box appears on my screen not letting me click to what I am trying to do. I know it's in settings but where do I go to uncheck that box, I can't find it,

help?

:)

MARYBRYER, Dec 14, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Dec 14, 2018
  4. boxes

search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

boxes

1. boxes - Similar Threads - boxes

2. Big white box after login windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big white box after login windows: After the windows update earlier this week Ive been getting this white box image after signing in. The last two days Ive been able to brute force restart my way through but today Ive been at it for hours and no luck. The issue does not exist in safe mode. Ive tried disabling...
  3. I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...: I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to time, extremely annoying, I use win 11 23h2 activated, how do I disable the dialog box?...
  4. I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...: I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to time, extremely annoying, I use win 11 23h2 activated, how do I disable the dialog box?...
  5. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...: When I was approve by parent and also when entering the code in "My parent is here" and the screen is open again, there will always be a white box in the edge of the desktop screen...
  6. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...: When I was approve by parent and also when entering the code in "My parent is here" and the screen is open again, there will always be a white box in the edge of the desktop screen...
  7. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

8. remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string": It's called the finalize the string box; it only appears when we are using a different type called the "Input Method Editor" keyboard in any language. It seems like because of IME or something, we can't turn it off. I keep looking for solutions, but nothing actually works...
  9. remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string"

remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string": It's called the finalize the string box; it only appears when we are using a different type called the "Input Method Editor" keyboard in any language. It seems like because of IME or something, we can't turn it off. I keep looking for solutions, but nothing actually works...
  10. Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark

Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark: Hello my friends,When I use Windows logo + Shift + S, the copied box appears dark, and when I paste it where I want to locate it, it always appears dark. This is an example:can anyone tell me how to configure Windows 11 to make the copied box have a white background?...