Windows 10: Br-800 drivers respond poorly since update

Discus and support Br-800 drivers respond poorly since update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have updated windows 10 recently and my Boss BR-800 recorder is responding very poorly when connecting to the usb port. Files transfers now take 25... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SentaClause, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Br-800 drivers respond poorly since update

I have updated windows 10 recently and my Boss BR-800 recorder is responding very poorly when connecting to the usb port. Files transfers now take 25 minutes instead of 3 minutes. Can microsoft look into this please and thank you. The firmware on the recorder is updated to 1.10 and i am running an hp 17 ca1007ca.

:)

SentaClause, Jun 14, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Br-800 drivers respond poorly since update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 14, 2020
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    GTX560 - display driver stopped responding

Are you saying you get a "Kernal" error like the original OP statement?

Looking at both your system specs and your overclocks, I believe that you both have memory issues with your overclocks.

I had issues with 3D package and Skype, so I run 285 driver (no 3D) and new HDMI, Pysx, and updater from 290 package on main rig (listed first).

I have since updated to Skype 5.7 beta and have not retried 3D update again.

My other rig, not listed, is running the 290.53 in full package form. Have not had any issues Folding, but also I am not running Skype on that system.

jsfitz54, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Br-800 drivers respond poorly since update

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Br-800 drivers respond poorly since update

1. Br-800 drivers respond poorly since update - Similar Threads - 800 drivers respond

2. Display Crashes since updating graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Crashes since updating graphics drivers: Hello, ever since I updated my drivers on 10/25/22 I have had multiple display crashes where I can still hear audio, and that will eventually crash as well. To my knowledge this is the first instance of this happening.DescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  3. BSOD ever since update drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ever since update drivers: So I used CCleaner to updated my drivers and now it messed up my laptop. I got BSOD everytime I shutdown and turn on the laptop, also happened when I put my laptop to sleep, restarting is normal, nothing happened. This is my recent dump files that I used WinDbg to opened:...
  4. BSOD ever since update drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD ever since update drivers: So I used CCleaner to updated my drivers and now it messed up my laptop. I got BSOD everytime I shutdown and turn on the laptop, also happened when I put my laptop to sleep, restarting is normal, nothing happened. This is my recent dump files that I used WinDbg to opened:...
  5. Poor System Performance since updating Windows 10 to 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Poor System Performance since updating Windows 10 to 1909: We are seeing quite a few system faults with explore.exe with quite a few of our users. We see this app fault consistenly with some users and it is causing performance issues, windows movement lag and video lag. We have adjusted Performance options to best performance and...
  6. Poor performance on the newest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Poor performance on the newest update: Hey, after installing the newest update, my NVIDIA GPU is performing much worse. It feels like it's stuttering no matter what game I play. FPS dropped a bit, but even though the FPS value looks kinda alright, it feels very sluggish and generally uncomfortable to play. I was...
  7. Since audio driver update, no audio output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Since audio driver update, no audio output: Windows 10 Home 1909 LG Gram 14Z990 I updated the Sound device drivers, and ever since that I have no audio output. Even external speakers are not working. Tried all of these: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4520288/windows-10-fix-sound-problems [ATTACH]...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard not responding since updating Drivers !

Mouse and Keyboard not responding since updating Drivers !: I used WinzipDriver updater and 3 ago as instructed I updated 3 drivers on my PC, running Windows 10.1. After restarting the PC to complete the update, the screen would boot up seemingly normally, but the Mouse no longer functions. I have checked my WiFi Mouse and even...
  9. Poor contrast since the recent Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Poor contrast since the recent Windows update: Can anyone help me because since I updated my laptop about a week ago, the contrast has been really poor and it's difficult to see the boundaries on boxes etc. Does anyone have a solution?...
  10. epson xp 800 printer print driver unavailable

epson xp 800 printer print driver unavailable: All of a sudden my computer won't recognize my printer. It shows its connected to network and is working but printer driver unavailable. I have checked and have the most updated windows and printer updates. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works....