Windows 10: brackets of any kind to the left of the margin

Discus and support brackets of any kind to the left of the margin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to place brackets of any kind to the left of the margin in a Word 2010 document. In the image below, I would like to place the bracket... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by prestonkeys, Feb 15, 2019.

1. brackets of any kind to the left of the margin

I am trying to place brackets of any kind to the left of the margin in a Word 2010 document. In the image below, I would like to place the bracket from the words "Si viniera, me" to the words "buy you a house." Is this possible in Word 2010?

brackets of any kind to the left of the margin 188e6f48-4ee2-4c36-98f9-3d345882d8fb?upload=true.jpg

:)

prestonkeys, Feb 15, 2019
  2. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Feb 15, 2019
  3. margins in wordpad

Hi,

Change the Document Margins. Open your document in WordPad, click the menu button and select "Page Setup" from the menu to display the Page Setup window. Change the "Left," "Right," "Top" and "Bottom" margins in the Margins section. Note that all margins are
    shown in inches

Good luck...

MilagrosM2020, Feb 15, 2019
  4. brackets of any kind to the left of the margin

Word Pad help: can let me adjust the left margin

OK...I want to use Wordpad. Started by wanting to shift the left margin. Nothing I can find will let me adjust the left margin. Went to help and it sent me to a centralized "support" site and has almost NO reference to Wordpad.

Where can I find help for Wordpad. Problem I have now is that I cannot move the left margin. But what I want, is some SUPPORT. Come on Microsoft

Original Title: Word Pad help

Jim Birckhead, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

brackets of any kind to the left of the margin

1. brackets of any kind to the left of the margin - Similar Threads - brackets kind left

2. MARGINS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MARGINS: I'm trying to troubleshoot margins in WORD. I cannot change margins in my document. A Microsoft tech tried for 45 minutes and could not change the margins. Has anyone run across this problem?...
  3. MARGINS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MARGINS: I'm trying to troubleshoot margins in WORD. I cannot change margins in my document. A Microsoft tech tried for 45 minutes and could not change the margins. Has anyone run across this problem?...
  4. Margins

in Windows 10 Customization
    Margins: The content page will not extend to the left margin and neither will the right and that, of course, is so important so I can scroll down the page. What can I do, Community? Thank you....
  5. how do I move my left margin?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I move my left margin?: How to I move my left margin to the left so that programs are displayed properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-left-margin/9733b993-2bf6-4fba-841d-71a2f3d5c110
  6. ssd bracket

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ssd bracket: I am replacing a 2.5" hard drive with an SSD in a laptop. The existing bracket is damaged so I need a replacement. I can't find one anywhere online, it's one of those with two thin metal sides and a plastic back. Any idea where I could get one? 167915
  7. Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.

Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.: Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiles-are-in-left-margin-i-want-them-on-the-bottom/e5fdb7ba-bf42-4b72-9522-37aec182a6c7
  8. US keyboard layout, can't type left square bracket

US keyboard layout, can't type left square bracket: Hi, so i came upon an issue when i got my new keyboard with a US layout. I am from Denmark and have been using a danish layout up until now. After switching to the US layout i cannot use the dedicated left square bracket key to type left square bracket. I can hold down shift...
  9. Start Menu left margin icons - expanded?

Start Menu left margin icons - expanded?: Is there a way to customize the Windows 10 start menu to always expand the left margin icons? There are three lines at the top left corner that can expand the left margin outward, but it collapses afterwards. I'd prefer to get rid of the alphabetized scroll list altogether...
  10. margins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    margins: Suddenly my office word top margin disappeared and the cursor goes to the top. I went into Pay Layout and clicked on last margin settings but that did not help. I cannot set the top and bottom margins....