Windows 10: brain fart

Discus and support brain fart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't remember what the key combo short-cut is to bring up the windows version....not the system info. It's a little tiny window that opens showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Plankton, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Plankton Win User

brain fart

I can't remember what the key combo short-cut is to bring up the windows version....not the system info. It's a little tiny window that opens showing the version and build. For the life of me I can't remember. A little help please.

:)

Plankton, Jun 6, 2018
  2. Sassy78284 Win User

Fart Ringtone

Where do I go to download the FARTS for a ringtone?

Sassy78284, Jun 7, 2018
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Windows 10 and 7 on the same machine

I have to apologize, because I should have suggested a VM. Just a brain fart I guess. If you have Windows 10 Pro you can run Hyper-V, or you can choose from one of the other free VMs, such as Virtual Box or VMWare.

JimWynne, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

brain fart

1. brain fart - Similar Threads - brain fart

2. Brain-damaged behavior when trying to encrypt system drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Brain-damaged behavior when trying to encrypt system drive: I am trying to enable BitLocker on my system drive. The first time I tried, the system declared, that it can't do so, because some preconditions was not fulfilled. Googling for that error message I found out, that this error message indicates that the RE (Recovery...
  3. A brain teazer

in Windows 10 Support
    A brain teazer: WEll, there's a puzzle I just can't solve, here it goes: My friend has 3 desktop computers, two of those have W10 1803. He also has Linux (mostly Mint) on each one on separate disks. Also a bunch of assorted HDDs for personal files, no OS on them, mostly stores movies on them...
  4. Error 0xC000007B Brain Lara Cricket 2007 in Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xC000007B Brain Lara Cricket 2007 in Windows 10 x64: Installed the game without any problem now whenever I try to launch the game I get the error message as “The application was unable to start correctly - Error 0xC000007B. Click Ok to close the application”. What can be done to fix this problem? Kindly provide the information...
  5. W10's brain damaged way to assign apps <-> file types

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10's brain damaged way to assign apps <-> file types: One of the biggest annoyances of Windows 10 is the absolutely brain damaged way to assign file types to applications. For most file types if one right clicks the right hand side the only option is the already assigned application or "Look for an app in the store". On my...
  6. Blame it on your brain: Researchers discover why we ignore PC security

in Windows 10 News
    Blame it on your brain: Researchers discover why we ignore PC security: Here's a twist for the thought processes! Blame it on your brain: Researchers discover why we ignore PC security warnings [img] A new study by BYU researchers find that most users consistenly ignore pop-ups when they're busy doing something else. Credit: MIT News...