Windows 10: brain fart

Discus and support brain fart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't remember what the key combo short-cut is to bring up the windows version....not the system info. It's a little tiny window that opens showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Plankton, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Plankton Win User

brain fart

I can't remember what the key combo short-cut is to bring up the windows version....not the system info. It's a little tiny window that opens showing the version and build. For the life of me I can't remember. A little help please.

:)

Plankton, Jun 6, 2018

2. Fart Ringtone

Where do I go to download the FARTS for a ringtone?

Sassy78284, Jun 7, 2018
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Windows 10 and 7 on the same machine

I have to apologize, because I should have suggested a VM. Just a brain fart I guess. If you have Windows 10 Pro you can run Hyper-V, or you can choose from one of the other free VMs, such as Virtual Box or VMWare.

JimWynne, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

brain fart

1. brain fart - Similar Threads - brain fart

2. I changed the brain and now there's no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed the brain and now there's no sound: I changed the brain and now there's no sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-the-brain-and-now-theres-no-sound/258852ff-2a98-4738-87ae-2afc346a3d70
  3. I changed the brain and now there's no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I changed the brain and now there's no sound: I changed the brain and now there's no sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-the-brain-and-now-theres-no-sound/258852ff-2a98-4738-87ae-2afc346a3d70
  4. New computer unlock method just went through my brain.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer unlock method just went through my brain.: To unlock your computer, you have to go through a series of set by user presses and holds on a set by user again key on your keyboard. I call it "Morse sign-in" To set this up, simply go to [Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options > Morse sign-in not actually there yet], Once...
  5. New computer unlock method just went through my brain.

New computer unlock method just went through my brain.: To unlock your computer, you have to go through a series of set by user presses and holds on a set by user again key on your keyboard. I call it "Morse sign-in" To set this up, simply go to [Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options > Morse sign-in not actually there yet], Once...
  6. Why did my main audio driver get deleted? What galaxy-brained brained individuals came up...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why did my main audio driver get deleted? What galaxy-brained brained individuals came up...: Tell me why I now have to use my audio interface or bluetooth to get sound? Why won't the sound come out the hdmi cable i'm using to connect the video and audio to a tv? The video comes out, the cable is fine, it's a windows issue I have an old dell that still has vista and...
  7. Windows search is brain dead

in Cortana
    Windows search is brain dead: Why Search results are sometimes missing? Why there are no any notice that there are issue with search results? See this example [ATTACH] And after restarting "Windows Search" service it goes like this [ATTACH] But it works only for one time and then it is again is...
  8. App to help aging brain

App to help aging brain: Odd title yes, but one that will strike a chord with other Silver Surfers! As I get older I find it harder to juggle several projects and keep track of how far I've got with one or which one I was last working on. So it would be nice to have an app that would help with that....
  9. App to help ageing brain

App to help ageing brain: Odd title yes, but one that will strike a chord with other Silver Surfers! As I get older I find it harder to juggle several projects and keep track of how far I've got with one or which one I was last working on. So it would be nice to have an app that would help with that....
  10. Help needed for potato brain me with computer problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed for potato brain me with computer problem: How to fix the "Windows 10 blue screen" submitted by /u/watercork [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5ex4/help_needed_for_potato_brain_me_with_computer/