Windows 10: Brain Hurting Sudden Problem With Windows 10

Discus and support Brain Hurting Sudden Problem With Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So here goes..... Hello to all and I hope someone out here can explain this as I am scratching my head, and I am a pc engineer myself. A few days ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FLuKEWiN, Dec 3, 2018.

1. FLuKEWiN Win User

Brain Hurting Sudden Problem With Windows 10

So here goes..... Hello to all and I hope someone out here can explain this as I am scratching my head, and I am a pc engineer myself.

A few days ago windows suddenly started to behave unusual with internet connection not dropping, but not staying up either like in limbo. any page that opens either does not display or displays raw page data. Refreshing will load a webpage normally but has to be done no matter the link/button.

Next the windows installer started to become unstable until the point of unusable. I cannot install any drivers and neither can I install anything via direct methods.

So..... I thought fairly simple to fix, possibly a virus or malware has made it into my system somehow. All scans proved to show no harmfull software was detected. So the next thing I think is a hardware issue after ruling out software issues. I did memtest, seatools and pretty much every other hardware testing software in existence. all came back with no issues to the hardware and thus began my confusion.

But the best thing to do is check each part and replace it, I thought.

HDD - New drive with clean windows 10 install

PSU - Checked with a tester to verify correct voltages

CPU - New Thermal paste only so far

Motherboard - Brand new but identical to the one I already have

RAM - both checked independant of each other

Graphics Card - Replaced by a different card, no change

Nothing changed, the issue is still present even after doing everything apart from replacing the processor, PSU and Graphics card

The PC itself opens programs already installed without any issues, it is just down to weird intermittent networking as well as trustedinstaller still not working, I couldn't even get any basic drivers to install. Event viewer is packed with errors from random causes from the time the pc suddenly changed, but they are very random causes.

I can play any games, use hungry graphics software, video editing with publishing, 3D Rendering all without any signs of a problem! This is why I am so confused, this yells out "Hardware Failure" yet the hardware seems fine so far and I can't see how a pc can work so well but have faults on top.

In 20 years as a pc engineer, I have never seen a problem like this before.

Rig is .....

i7-6700k @4ghz

Asus H270F-Gaming Motherboard

2 x Corsair 8gb DDR4

NVidia GeForce 1060 6GB Graphics

2 x 3TB HDD

1 x 500GB SSD

1 x 500GB HDD

I can post anything from the event viewer but I doubt it will help due to random errors for the same function, blames whatever file it feels like.

Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully I get some replies about this issue because it has been driving me mad.!!

Thanks

:)

FLuKEWiN, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

Unless you have a really old Nvidia GPU there's a Win 10 driver, you have to scroll up in the list rather than down.

Brain Hurting Sudden Problem With Windows 10 [​IMG]

Edited: I'd suggest you uninstall your driver with DDU.

fracking4oil, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Brain Hurting Sudden Problem With Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Brain Hurting Sudden

2. Windows search is brain dead

in Cortana
    Windows search is brain dead: Why Search results are sometimes missing? Why there are no any notice that there are issue with search results? See this example [ATTACH] And after restarting "Windows Search" service it goes like this [ATTACH] But it works only for one time and then it is again is...
  3. sudden problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    sudden problem with windows 10: i have a weird problem. my pc has a dual boot 10/7 os. windows 7 is working great! 10 has decided i'm not the admin anymore for some unknown reason. i have tried upgrading my win 10, rolling back with backups i have, disabling all antivirus and malware programs and disabled...
  4. Help needed for potato brain me with computer problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed for potato brain me with computer problem: How to fix the "Windows 10 blue screen" submitted by /u/watercork [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5ex4/help_needed_for_potato_brain_me_with_computer/
  5. Windows 10 hurts my eyes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 hurts my eyes: Hello, I have now tried to use Windows 10 at several workplaces but without no success. Everytime I try to work with Windows 10 my eyes really hurts... I find Windows 10 too bright and really hard to watch and compare to Windows 7 there is a big difference . With...
  6. Brain condition does not work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brain condition does not work?: Hello, I tried to make a potion in Minecraft, but it didn't work. I have tanna on the left inside, next to it a tanna and on top a fermented spider eye. If I now want to place the glass bottles underneath, it does not work. Why? Lg. P.S : I play with version 1.16,...
  7. brain fart

in Windows 10 Support
    brain fart: I can't remember what the key combo short-cut is to bring up the windows version....not the system info. It's a little tiny window that opens showing the version and build. For the life of me I can't remember. A little help please. 111693
  8. A brain teazer

in Windows 10 Support
    A brain teazer: WEll, there's a puzzle I just can't solve, here it goes: My friend has 3 desktop computers, two of those have W10 1803. He also has Linux (mostly Mint) on each one on separate disks. Also a bunch of assorted HDDs for personal files, no OS on them, mostly stores movies on them...
  9. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??: Windows 8.1 was fine. But for some reason Windows 10 is seriously making my eyes and head hurt. I have no idea why. I don't know if Win10 is brighter by default. But if I lower the brightness, it makes the colours look too dark and out of proportion. Don't think it does much...
  10. Windows 10 is hurting my eyes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is hurting my eyes: I have an Asus G75VW laptop with windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. When I did this, everything was fine.. But since I wanted a clean install, I re-installed my SDD and installed Windows 10 clean. Everything is working much better that way, but I can't look at for...