Windows 10: Brakes

Discus and support Brakes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiWhat causes my OLD DELL 755 to stop like putting on brakes when searching then 5 mins starts againThank youTIMMY 32 TOES... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TIMMY 69, Jun 7, 2023.

1. TIMMY 69 Win User

Brakes

HiWhat causes my OLD DELL 755 to stop like putting on brakes when searching then 5 mins starts againThank youTIMMY 32 TOES

:)

TIMMY 69, Jun 7, 2023

2. microsoft flight sim rudder and brake controls - Xbox

I don't know if there is a setting for this but the current layout is

• right_trigger = rudder_right
    • left_trigger = rudder_left
    • x_button = brakes
    • left_pluspad = handbrake/parking
    But when you actually fly an aircraft in real life, the brakes are both pedals pressed at the same time to engage brakes. Then to engage parking you pull a handle to (basically) lock brakes on. So i feel that it would be more user friendly if it was set up as so:

• right_trigger = rudder_right
    • left_trigger = rudder_left
    • right+left_trigger= brakes
    • left_pluspad = handbrake/parking
    • (to help with the lack of buttons) x_button = programable to a switch in the cockpit. for example: on the newly released "Pelican from Halo Infinite", the lovely (cruise/hover) switch that is located just to the right of the middle MFD
    While I'm on the topic of the "Pelican from Halo Infinite" I would like to point out that while in hover there is no yaw control(rotating on the y axis) which should be controlled by the pedals(left and right triggers). For us first person people, it would be pretty nice if you were able to rotate while hovering/landing, to see where you are going.

i know you are working on adding helicopters to the mix of aircraft ready to use but if they cant rotate or maneuver like the real thing i would hold back on releasing it.

ÆZT3CA ✔, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Screen of phone is braked but, Phone is till working.

Screen of my Nokia Lumia1250 completely braked and blacked out, but phone is still working.

Kindly suggest some technique or tool to project my screen to PC, so that Data inside phone can be recovered.

RAVISHANKARKARN, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Brakes

Left brake

When I release the hand brake after trottling up, the plane heavily turns to the left. If I still manage to rotate before hitting something, there is no problem anymore. Can anyone tell me how I can correct this? I have a Logitech Flight yoke and throttle
    Quadrant. I also have a key board and mouse.

JosephusSchoonenberg, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Brakes

1. Brakes - Similar Threads - Brakes

2. if i where to remove windows security center will it effect brake my windows in any way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i where to remove windows security center will it effect brake my windows in any way: if i where to remove windows security center will it effect brake my windows in any way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-where-to-remove-windows-security-center-will/e29ba21c-fcb1-488a-a6c9-89dd55499047
  3. if i where to remove windows security center will it effect brake my windows in any way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if i where to remove windows security center will it effect brake my windows in any way: if i where to remove windows security center will it effect brake my windows in any way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-where-to-remove-windows-security-center-will/e29ba21c-fcb1-488a-a6c9-89dd55499047
  4. Brakes

Brakes: HiWhat causes my OLD DELL 755 to stop like putting on brakes when searching then 5 mins starts againThank youTIMMY 32 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brakes/458c285f-79fd-403f-b6e6-a7a49e050eeb
  5. Brakes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brakes: HiWhat causes my OLD DELL 755 to stop like putting on brakes when searching then 5 mins starts againThank youTIMMY 32 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brakes/458c285f-79fd-403f-b6e6-a7a49e050eeb
  6. microsoft flight sim rudder and brake controls - Xbox

microsoft flight sim rudder and brake controls - Xbox: I don't know if there is a setting for this but the current layout isright_trigger = rudder_rightleft_trigger = rudder_leftx_button = brakesleft_pluspad = handbrake/parkingBut when you actually fly an aircraft in real life, the brakes are both pedals pressed at the same time...
  7. microsoft flight sim rudder and brake controls - Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight sim rudder and brake controls - Xbox: I don't know if there is a setting for this but the current layout isright_trigger = rudder_rightleft_trigger = rudder_leftx_button = brakesleft_pluspad = handbrake/parkingBut when you actually fly an aircraft in real life, the brakes are both pedals pressed at the same time...
  8. why does microsoft brake windows 10 pro and cover up broken network discovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why does microsoft brake windows 10 pro and cover up broken network discovery: why does Microsoft brake windows 10 pro and cover up broken network discovery. no shared files on my network because of Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-brake-windows-10-pro-and-cover/99b11812-34ee-4b03-a3d9-848274927e14
  9. Microsoft hits the brake on Windows 10’s latest update after new issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft hits the brake on Windows 10’s latest update after new issues: Microsoft has now unceremoniously killed off Windows 10’s optional cumulative update (KB5001649) after various users reported problems when applying the patch. KB5001649 is an out-of-band patch designed to address the remaining printing problems in Windows 10 version...
  10. Using anything else other than web is braking the network connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using anything else other than web is braking the network connection: After recent Windows Insiders update I have started getting crazy annoying issue - using any other network port than web is braking the connection almost immediately. E.g. when I try to watch a move on TV served by Plex server - connection gets broken after less than a...