Windows 10: Brand NEW build, NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily, LiveKernelEvent 144

Discus and support Brand NEW build, NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily, LiveKernelEvent 144 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,Brand NEW build, 3090 ti BSOD- constant and daily…So here is the deal. Brand new build BSOD constantly. It was built for rendering, not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by esell626, Aug 14, 2022.

1. esell626 Win User

Brand NEW build, NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily, LiveKernelEvent 144

Hi there,Brand NEW build, 3090 ti BSOD- constant and daily…So here is the deal. Brand new build BSOD constantly. It was built for rendering, not gaming. I have reinstalled windows several times. This has been going on for about a month. Regardless of having third party software installed and with a new install, I am still getting the BSOD daily. I just reinstalled the GPU drivers. The BSOD of death happens a few times a day and randomly… Any suggestions? Here’s my system info. Using four DELL monitors. Let me know if I should add any other info.Here is the latest Minidu

:)

esell626, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti now released

Source: GeForce RTX 3090 Ti Is Here: The Fastest GeForce GPU For The Most Demanding Creators & Gamers | GeForce News | NVIDIA

Brink, Aug 14, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Brand NEW build, NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily, LiveKernelEvent 144

Asrock H81M DGS on RTX 3090

Hi Cosmin

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

Yes the RTX 3090 is listed as compatible with the Asrock H81M DGS though you may need to get a bigger power supply, depending on your previous graphics card . . .

DaveM121, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Brand NEW build, NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily, LiveKernelEvent 144 - Similar Threads - Brand build NVIDIA

2. Brand NEW build, NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily, LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand NEW build, NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily, LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi there,Brand NEW build, 3090 ti BSOD- constant and daily…So here is the deal. Brand new build BSOD constantly. It was built for rendering, not gaming. I have reinstalled windows several times. This has been going on for about a month. Regardless of having third party...
  3. Brand NEW build, NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily, LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand NEW build, NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily, LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi there,Brand NEW build, 3090 ti BSOD- constant and daily…So here is the deal. Brand new build BSOD constantly. It was built for rendering, not gaming. I have reinstalled windows several times. This has been going on for about a month. Regardless of having third party...
  4. Brand NEW build, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand NEW build, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily: Hi there,Brand NEW build, 3090 ti BSOD- constant and daily…So here is the deal. Brand new build BSOD constantly. It was built for rendering, not gaming. I have reinstalled windows several times. This has been going on for about a month. Regardless of having third party...
  5. Brand NEW build, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand NEW build, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily: Hi there,Brand NEW build, 3090 ti BSOD- constant and daily…So here is the deal. Brand new build BSOD constantly. It was built for rendering, not gaming. I have reinstalled windows several times. This has been going on for about a month. Regardless of having third party...
  6. Brand NEW build, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily

7. I have a quirk that bugs me with my RTX 3090 FE

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have a quirk that bugs me with my RTX 3090 FE: I have a quirk that bugs me with my RTX 3090 FE Right Display = Plugged into DisplayPort (1) Left Display = Plugged into DisplayPort (2) The bios shows up on DisplayPort (1) as it should When i get into windows DisplayPort (1) = Monitor 2 DisplayPort (2) = Monitor 1 I can...
  8. Constant BSOD on brand new PC build

Constant BSOD on brand new PC build: I had a pc store build me a brand new PC a month ago that has the following specifications. Asus Tuf gaming b460M-Plus motherboard, i9-9900k processor, RTX 3060 12GB, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD running windows 10 pro 20H2 OS build 19042.928 with a 800W PSU. Since purchasing it, I...
  9. Nvidia 3090 - Crash happens - LiveKernelEvent Code: 193

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia 3090 - Crash happens - LiveKernelEvent Code: 193: Hi Guys hope you can help me out. Got a issue with crashes. In a very select games Heroes of the storm and Star Citizen the computer freezes, and the gfx starts running fans at full speed. After a 1-3min the screen goes out. No respond but to force shut. Funny thing is...
  10. Introducing NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, RTX 2080, and RTX 2070

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, RTX 2080, and RTX 2070: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ delivers the ultimate PC gaming experience. Powered by the new NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture and the revolutionary RTX platform, RTX graphics cards bring together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading. This is a whole...