Windows 10: Brand new computer Brand New Updates

Discus and support Brand new computer Brand New Updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EmmettSykes, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the computer was bought from said the same thing 534$ down the hole apparently after 1 update and no idea how to fix this brand new computer ????!!!!!

:)

EmmettSykes, Sep 5, 2018

2. Brand new device

i want to buy brand new lumia 1020, but from where? Plz suggest. Online stores are showing out of stock.

Dalvinder Singh, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Gil deG Win User
    Windows Update 1709 hanging a brand new computer

Hi Mischa,

Since it is still brand new computer, we suggest that you return the computer to the store where you purchased it for them to check on it as it is still under warranty.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.

Gil deG, Sep 5, 2018
  4. BW_849 Win User

Brand new computer Brand New Updates

Windows 10 crashing on brand new computer

Windows 10 is crashing on my brand new Dell XPS 13 9360. I've had it about two weeks and the computer has crashed about a dozen times. I have the brand new Intel i7 8th gen chip. Also I use a VPN service. (personal VPN, not work). No idea why a new
    computer would crash this often.

BW_849, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Brand new computer Brand New Updates

1. Brand new computer Brand New Updates - Similar Threads - Brand computer Brand

2. Brand new computer and new to MSN forums

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new computer and new to MSN forums: Do I need to pay for an MSN or Hotmail account to participate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-computer-and-new-to-msn-forums/95700e98-e8b7-4a2d-a8ac-9a2800be8c55
  3. Brand new computer and new to MSN forums

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new computer and new to MSN forums: Do I need to pay for an MSN or Hotmail account to participate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-computer-and-new-to-msn-forums/95700e98-e8b7-4a2d-a8ac-9a2800be8c55
  4. Brand new computer and new to MSN forums

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bought a brand new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  6. Bought a brand new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  7. Bought a brand new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Brand new computer crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new computer crashing.: Bought a brand new gaming desktop today for $1600, haven't even had it a total of 12 hours and it crashes randomly, doesn't even blue screen, It just black screens then reboots itself in about 5 seconds, not entirely sure what to do....
  9. Brand new computer crashing

Brand new computer crashing: ALLEGIANCE CALLISTO Desktop Computer Gaming PC · Processor: E5-1620 i7-3820 @ 4.2GHz · Graphics: RX 570 4GB - VR Ready · Memory: 32GB RAM · SSD: 480GB · Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Just got this computer...
  10. Issues with Brand-New Computer

Issues with Brand-New Computer: Hi all, I recently purchased a new PowerSpec G433 Gaming Desktop and am experiencing major issues with regards to video and audio freezing constantly when playing games, but never when just browsing online or doing work. Of the two games that I’ve tried on it (Minecraft,...