Windows 10: Brand new Computer BSoD Help

Discus and support Brand new Computer BSoD Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a brick and mortar boutique help me spec out and build a computer, I picked it up yesterday and it wasn't until later at night when it began Blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Laynd, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Laynd Win User

Brand new Computer BSoD Help

I had a brick and mortar boutique help me spec out and build a computer, I picked it up yesterday and it wasn't until later at night when it began Blue Screening when playing some games, particularly Blade and Soul. Of course the boutique is closed on Sundays and I'm trying to self diagnose, which is getting me nowhere. I have played other games, none have Blue Screened me but they aren't as graphic intensive. Please help! I've attached the information!

:)

Laynd, Feb 28, 2016

2. HELP ! BSOD with brand new computer.

Hi,

I just bought a brand new computer running with Windows 10.

When I first turned it on, I had a BSOD within 1min. I had to do a "hard" restart because it crashed again when it restarted.

While I was doing the initial configuration, it may have crashed 3 times more. Then, I started to install the usual software (Office, Adobe, Anti-virus...) and it crashed again at least twice.

I did all the steps that are listed here.

Below is the OneDrive link to the zipped folder:

Files_dmp.zip

There should be the last three .dmp file, the system info and the computer specification.

If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thank you for your help !

Alix Lachaud, Feb 28, 2016
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    HELP ! BSOD with brand new computer.

Hi Alix,

Blue screen error can occur if a problem causes the PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Feb 28, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Code: BugCheck 101, {18, 0, ffffd001850c0180, 7} Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Code: BugCheck 124, {0, ffffe00007ac8028, be000000, 800400} Probably caused by : GenuineIntel Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] The bugcheck codes are giving hints of hardware issue. It states ....
    Code: A fatal hardware error has occurred.[/quote] As it is a brand new computer, it would be most wise to contract the vendor with this information.

Thema:

1. Brand new Computer BSoD Help - Similar Threads - Brand Computer BSoD

2. BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp: Hello,I recently acquired a brand new laptop Gigabyte G5. After using it for only a few weeks, I began encountering BSOD errors. The majority of these errors are related to "hkmoufltr.sys."I can't provide much information because these errors mainly occur randomly. The only...
  3. BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp: Hello,I recently acquired a brand new laptop Gigabyte G5. After using it for only a few weeks, I began encountering BSOD errors. The majority of these errors are related to "hkmoufltr.sys."I can't provide much information because these errors mainly occur randomly. The only...
  4. Bsod on brand new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod on brand new build: Hi there Everybody i am experiencing alot of BSOD recently on my new build and i have basically read every single post on the internet and done everything there is to do without paying for some progam. My problem is i keep getting either "irql_not_less_or_equal" "Apc index...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD Errors, brand new computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD Errors, brand new computer.: I recent built my first new computer, and since day 1 I've been getting BSOD's. and personally im not entirely sure what the problem is. If anyone here could help me out i'd appreciate it. This has been plagueing me since december, When I run a game it's fine, but randomally...
  6. BSOD Brand new pc.

BSOD Brand new pc.: Hi everyone. So i built a new pc with the following parts: Ryzen 3 2200g Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz 8gb Gigabyte b450m s2h Corsair cx450m An i have been having problems from the very start. I had blue screen errors a lot at the begging but they suddenly stopped. Well they...
  7. Brand new computer BSOD during games.

Brand new computer BSOD during games.: I am attempting to help a friend of mine troubleshoot her brand new computer that is experiencing BSOD during PUBG and some other general sluggish performance. I have already removed bloatware and am doing a fresh installation of the graphics drivers as well. From what I...
  8. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...
  9. Brand New Build, Tons of BSOD, Please Help!

Brand New Build, Tons of BSOD, Please Help!: Hi all, I just completed a new white box about two days ago, and I have been getting numerous BAD_POOL_HEADER BSODs. Some have been at load (gaming for instance), others have been while idle, surfing the internet, etc. Driver verifier wouldn't let me complete a Windows...
  10. BSOD on brand-new laptop

BSOD on brand-new laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought new laptop (Dell Vostro 5468). I did clean install of Windows 10 and installed additional harddrive. Today I have experienced a BSOD. I had many programs running when a blue screen appeared. I had a look at logs and what is bugging me is this...