Windows 10: Brand new computer crashing.

Discus and support Brand new computer crashing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bought a brand new gaming desktop today for $1600, haven't even had it a total of 12 hours and it crashes randomly, doesn't even blue screen, It just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ethan52, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Ethan52 Win User

Brand new computer crashing.

Bought a brand new gaming desktop today for $1600, haven't even had it a total of 12 hours and it crashes randomly, doesn't even blue screen, It just black screens then reboots itself in about 5 seconds, not entirely sure what to do.

:)

Ethan52, Nov 25, 2020
  2. BW_849 Win User

Windows 10 crashing on brand new computer

Windows 10 is crashing on my brand new Dell XPS 13 9360. I've had it about two weeks and the computer has crashed about a dozen times. I have the brand new Intel i7 8th gen chip. Also I use a VPN service. (personal VPN, not work). No idea why a new
    computer would crash this often.

BW_849, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows explorer crashing - brand new computer

Hi Ruth,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check if the Explorer crashes.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Refer the steps below to install pending updates.

• Go to Start and then Settings.
    • Click on Update and Recovery.
    • Check for updates under
      Windows Updates.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Also Perform a Clean boot and check the status of the issue.

I suggest you to try login and access the Store from a Microsoft account and check if it helps. If you still face the issue, perform a
    Clean boot and try to run the app.

Perform a clean boot to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Do let us know if you Explorer still crashes. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Brand new computer crashing.

HELP ! BSOD with brand new computer.

Hi,

I just bought a brand new computer running with Windows 10.

When I first turned it on, I had a BSOD within 1min. I had to do a "hard" restart because it crashed again when it restarted.

While I was doing the initial configuration, it may have crashed 3 times more. Then, I started to install the usual software (Office, Adobe, Anti-virus...) and it crashed again at least twice.

I did all the steps that are listed here.

Below is the OneDrive link to the zipped folder:

Files_dmp.zip

There should be the last three .dmp file, the system info and the computer specification.

If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thank you for your help !

Alix Lachaud, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Brand new computer crashing.

1. Brand new computer crashing. - Similar Threads - Brand computer crashing

2. Brand New PC. Keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New PC. Keep crashing.: Hey there! I have posted once before about an issue and it seemed to have been fixed for 2ish days. Every time I play games, I will blue screen and get many different errors. Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal, etc... I have been told that it could be corrupted drivers...
  3. Bought a brand new computer

Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  4. Bought a brand new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  5. Bought a brand new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Brand New Gaming Computer - Constant crashes and reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Gaming Computer - Constant crashes and reboots: Minidump reports - https://files.catbox.moe/oekr75.rarHey can someone give me a hand troubleshooting a problem with my new build i did yesterday.Computer often on startup will reboot multiple times before loading into windows. A few times it has even fully loaded into windows...
  7. Brand New Gaming Computer - Constant crashes and reboots

Brand New Gaming Computer - Constant crashes and reboots: Minidump reports - https://files.catbox.moe/oekr75.rarHey can someone give me a hand troubleshooting a problem with my new build i did yesterday.Computer often on startup will reboot multiple times before loading into windows. A few times it has even fully loaded into windows...
  8. Brand new computer crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new computer crashing: ALLEGIANCE CALLISTO Desktop Computer Gaming PC · Processor: E5-1620 i7-3820 @ 4.2GHz · Graphics: RX 570 4GB - VR Ready · Memory: 32GB RAM · SSD: 480GB · Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Just got this computer...
  9. Issues with Brand-New Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Brand-New Computer: Hi all, I recently purchased a new PowerSpec G433 Gaming Desktop and am experiencing major issues with regards to video and audio freezing constantly when playing games, but never when just browsing online or doing work. Of the two games that I’ve tried on it (Minecraft,...
  10. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...