Windows 10: Brand New Computer - Random Freezes

Discus and support Brand New Computer - Random Freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello All, I just build a new computer, and it is constantly freezing. I have verified that all hardware components are seated and tight. AMD Ryzen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KevinGravier, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Brand New Computer - Random Freezes

Hello All,

I just build a new computer, and it is constantly freezing. I have verified that all hardware components are seated and tight.

AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper 2920

ASRock 399 Phantom Gaming 6

4x8 GSKill PC-3200 in Quad Channel Mode

MSI NVidia Geforce 1660 GTX

Between 10 minutes to a few hours after booting, the computer will become completely unresponsive. It seems to happen randomly, as I have yet to identify a specific set of things which cause it to happen.

One time, the system actually gave me a BSOD. It contained a reference to DPC watchdog violation. I have tried to following with no luck:

- Disable Fastboot

- Disable Sleep

- Checked all drivers up to date

- Updated drivers on SATA AHCI controllers

- Checked for UEFI updates

None of these fixed the issue.

I found the following in Event Viewer:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8051d172350, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 33ea9e2c-1f36-443c-ae88-2765b20e7f47.

Minidump and MEMORY.DMP

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahg2xiegv24Y2wltRUvOPxpEBTQU?e=8JXDBs

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Kevin

:)

KevinGravier, Sep 14, 2019

2. Brand new E5 freezes and restarts often

I recieved the E5 not even two days ago, and I cannot tell you how much frustration I've gone through trying to stop it from freezing and restarting. It has happened in the menu, in the contact list, just trying to do random things. Also, it happens on
    its own, for example I just noticed it restarting while I'm typing this sentence, and I haven't touched it for five minutes.

It is extremely upsetting for a BRAND new phone to be acting like this, and thus far I am extremely displeased with the Nokia brand. I am not really too tech savvy, but I do know some, so please offer me suggestions and help with how to get this phone running
    optimally. Thanks.

Ryan505---01, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Random Computer freeze

Computer randomly freezing while playing games. Have tested it on League and CSGO. I recently put a brand new power supply in it and it did not correct the issue. Before i changed the power supply it would freeze with a sound loop and after i put a new one in it just freezes 100%. Happens at random times. Ive tested using a new video card and that didnt fix it either. Ran MemTest for 9 hours with no memory error returning.

johnny13126, Sep 25, 2019
  4. vinsterX Win User

Brand New Computer - Random Freezes

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Brand New Computer - Random Freezes

1. Brand New Computer - Random Freezes - Similar Threads - Brand Computer Random

2. Bought a brand new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  3. Bought a brand new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  4. Brand New PC Freezing and Restarting Randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New PC Freezing and Restarting Randomly: Link to event files.Hi,Brand new PC running Windows 10 Pro x64.Intel i7-10700k32GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAMAsus Z490-I MoboAsus ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti2 PCIe SSDs M.2 / 1 Sata SSD Corsair SFX-750 750W PSUI've been struggling troubleshooting why my PC is just randomly freezing and...
  5. BRAND NEW PC RANDOMLY REBOOTING

BRAND NEW PC RANDOMLY REBOOTING: I just built my first ever PC AMD Ryzen 5 3600 ASrock b450 steel legend Gigabyte gefore gtx 1660 super gaming OC G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2x8 DDR4-3600 CL16 Crucial P1 1TB M.2-2280 SSD Corsair CXM 650W I DO NOT HAVE THE LATEST BIOS Build seemingly went fine for my first,...
  6. Brand new computer crashing.

Brand new computer crashing.: Bought a brand new gaming desktop today for $1600, haven't even had it a total of 12 hours and it crashes randomly, doesn't even blue screen, It just black screens then reboots itself in about 5 seconds, not entirely sure what to do....
  7. Brand new ryzen 7 2700x build freezing randomly

Brand new ryzen 7 2700x build freezing randomly: Hello, I built a brand new PC about 3 weeks ago. From the beginning, I am getting random freezes / hang ups, where the mouse disappears, keyboard input / caps lock stops working. The entire system doesn't immediately stop working: Spotify will keep playing, videos on YouTube...
  8. Random screen freezes + VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on brand new machine

Random screen freezes + VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on brand new machine: Hello everyone, A month and a half ago I built a new machine. I fresh installed Win10 Enterprise 1909 and randomly and sporadically (sometimes once every 2 days, sometimes once every 2 weeks) the screen completely freezes. Sound keeps playing, but after a minute it stops...
  9. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...
  10. random crash on brand new build

random crash on brand new build: just as the title says this is a brand new build specs are as follows motherboard asus x99 deluxe ii cpu intel core i7 6800k cpu cooler hyper 212 gpu asus strix gtx 1070 8gb crucial ballistix 32gb ddr4 2400 1tb ssd (os) brought over from old system 1tb wd red...