Windows 10: Brand new computer Windows 11, Microsoft Store Missing

Discus and support Brand new computer Windows 11, Microsoft Store Missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I just got a brand new computer from Best Buy that has Windows 11.I logged in the first time with my Microsoft account.I wanted to set up the XBox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BeWisePlz, Dec 10, 2023.

1. BeWisePlz Win User

Brand new computer Windows 11, Microsoft Store Missing

Hi,I just got a brand new computer from Best Buy that has Windows 11.I logged in the first time with my Microsoft account.I wanted to set up the XBox app but discovered that Microsoft Store is missing on this computer!I tried everything I could find to get it working but nothing helped.Windows Store troubleshooter "couldn't identify the problem"wsreset.exe just pops up a window that says "We can't open this ms-windows-store link. Your device needs a new app to open this link"... apparently the Windows store app needs itself to reset itself?Apparently I can install it with a cryptic "winget" co

:)

BeWisePlz, Dec 10, 2023

2. Microsoft Store not installed on new Windows 11 laptop

I've searched every article and tried every fix I could find. I've pasted commands in Run and Powershell. I've made sure I'm signed in. I have exhausted the extent of every search and suggestion, yet my brand-new Windows 11 computer still does not have the Microsoft Store. I pursued every avenue of help on the website, which refers me to a phone number, which then refers me back to the website.

This is a brand-new computer that does not have the store installed. Links to install, either the app or a different app through the Microsoft Store, result in blank pages.

I need to know what steps need to be taken to remedy this issue. This is not an upgrade to 11 from 10. Just got the computer today with 11 installed. Please help.

Stephen Reynolds1, Dec 10, 2023
  3. Microsoft Store app missing.

I had a brand new Dell Precious laptop where Microsoft Store and Windows Calculator was missing from day 1. I have tried everything suggested with 10 steps guides etc, loads of PowerShell commands but nothing worked.

So the solution in the end for me was to re-install everything, starting with a Windows 10 release 1903 edition. That has successfully been upgraded to release 1909 and the Microsoft Store etc. is now available and the apps now work as expected.

LFCdenmark, Dec 10, 2023
  4. Nora Q. Win User

My new WIn 11 computer is missing the Microsoft Store App?!

Bought a new, Win 11 computer last month. Now I notice there is no Micorsoft Store app on it. Every Microsoft Store app link fails, saying I need to download a new app to read the link. Windows Update says my computer is up-to-date. Only way I can install anything is to download an installer.

To clarify:

• Yes, this is a new computer.
    • Yes, I went through setup 100%, went through the required updates before I put anything on here
    • Yes, I have checked the Installed Apps. The Microsoft Store app does NOT SHOW UP there.

Nora Q., Dec 10, 2023
Thema:

1. Brand new computer Windows 11, Microsoft Store Missing - Similar Threads - Brand computer Microsoft

2. My Brand new computer will not download windows 11..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Brand new computer will not download windows 11..: It says I don’t meet system requirements but I run Ryzen 9 7950x3d 1T ssd. 64g of ram. And a Radeon 7900 xtx. The bios is also updated to the latest version? Someone please help me....
  3. Brand new computer Windows 11, Microsoft Store Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new computer Windows 11, Microsoft Store Missing: Hi,I just got a brand new computer from Best Buy that has Windows 11.I logged in the first time with my Microsoft account.I wanted to set up the XBox app but discovered that Microsoft Store is missing on this computer!I tried everything I could find to get it working but...
  4. My Brand New computer is missing its windows 11 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Brand New computer is missing its windows 11 product key: Title says it all. Just bought a pre-assembled computer from Best Buy, but it says my windows key is not registers, and when I click register now, it says I don't have a product key. I was under the impression all new computers came with a valid key built in....
  5. My Brand New computer is missing its windows 11 product key

My Brand New computer is missing its windows 11 product key: Title says it all. Just bought a pre-assembled computer from Best Buy, but it says my windows key is not registers, and when I click register now, it says I don't have a product key. I was under the impression all new computers came with a valid key built in....
  6. My new WIn 11 computer is missing the Microsoft Store App?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new WIn 11 computer is missing the Microsoft Store App?!: Bought a new, Win 11 computer last month. Now I notice there is no Micorsoft Store app on it. Every Microsoft Store app link fails, saying I need to download a new app to read the link. Windows Update says my computer is up-to-date. Only way I can install anything is to...
  7. My new WIn 11 computer is missing the Microsoft Store App?!

My new WIn 11 computer is missing the Microsoft Store App?!: Bought a new, Win 11 computer last month. Now I notice there is no Micorsoft Store app on it. Every Microsoft Store app link fails, saying I need to download a new app to read the link. Windows Update says my computer is up-to-date. Only way I can install anything is to...
  8. Brand new computer windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new computer windows 11: Hello EveryoneI just bought and set up a brand new computer. How do I stop my computer from saving everything to One Drive? I just want data stored the regular way computers use to save data wherever that is. Now that the computer is set up I cant go back.Also I am not sure...
  9. Brand new computer windows 11

Brand new computer windows 11: Hello EveryoneI just bought and set up a brand new computer. How do I stop my computer from saving everything to One Drive? I just want data stored the regular way computers use to save data wherever that is. Now that the computer is set up I cant go back.Also I am not sure...
  10. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...