Windows 10: Brand new custom Windows 10 PC constantly crashing and rebooting overnight

Discus and support Brand new custom Windows 10 PC constantly crashing and rebooting overnight in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am out of options as to what to do. I have reinstalled Windows, and I have tried everything else that other websites and forums have suggested. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MCrimmm, Sep 2, 2019.

1. MCrimmm Win User

Brand new custom Windows 10 PC constantly crashing and rebooting overnight

I am out of options as to what to do. I have reinstalled Windows, and I have tried everything else that other websites and forums have suggested. I have my minidump files uploaded via google drive already, so I might as well upload them here so somebody that knows a bit more than I do can take a closer look at them. Hopefully somebody can help me. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and here are my event viewer logs.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8031ed72350). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: c0fab2c3-6a5c-4606-9d85-309055b34955. 2019-09-02 7:48:52 AM

A connection to the Windows Update service could not be established. 2019-09-02 7:48:51 AM

The Network List Manager reports no connectivity to the internet. 2019-09-02 7:48:51 AM

I know this is in reverse, but it keeps on looping with the internet errors. Before the bugcheck / reboot, this happened.

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. 2019-09-02 7:48:44 AM

:)

MCrimmm, Sep 2, 2019

2. BRAND NEW HP PC RUNNING SLOW

Just purchased a brand new HP with more memory than old HP, but computer runs slower than expected, freezes constantly during online FB games and typing responses in messenger. I am constantly having to use task manager to close the browsers. I an
    very novice when it comes to these issues, so any step by step fixes would be helpful.

Moved from: Microsoft Edge / Browser crashes or stops working / Windows 10

CAROLJOHNSON17, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 2, 2019
  4. neogeo119 Win User

Windows 10 reboots constantly

Original title: Bugcheck reboots constantly on Windows 10 PC

Tried to review the events and dump files but cannot solve the issue.

The PC is constantly rebooting itself.

I have uploaded the minidump here: http://1drv.ms/1PMmKNq

If someone could share some thoughts and suggest really appreciate. Thanks.

neogeo119, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Brand new custom Windows 10 PC constantly crashing and rebooting overnight - Similar Threads - Brand custom constantly

2. brand new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    brand new pc: Hello, I would like to install Office 365 which I believe is Microsoft Office Pro onto 2 brand new pcs. Firstly, am I allowed to upload it to both pcs and secondly, how do I do this from the very beginning? ( I've only charged the pcs at this stage)...
  3. Brand New PC - BSOD Tonight & Games Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New PC - BSOD Tonight & Games Randomly Crashing: Hi! I just got a new PC yesterday. I downloaded (what I thought) was all of the necessary drivers and software, but when I'm playing games they crash and just tonight I got a BSOD. I was not able to get the code of the BSOD, because the computer restarted so quickly. Can...
  4. Repeated Crashes on brand new tower

Repeated Crashes on brand new tower: I've been struggling with my new tower for months now. It was pre-built by the store. Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Motherboard: MSI B350M Gaming Pro (MS-7A39) Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Windows: 10, x64 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400MHz. Unsure of make or model...
  5. PC constantly crashing

PC constantly crashing: My PC which I bought premade by iBuypower about 2 years ago has been crashing consistently about 4-5 months prior to now. No matter what I am doing it seems to crash or freeze and then crash, whether that's gaming or browsing the internet. I have reinstalled windows 10...
  6. Brand new PC keeps crashing (ntkrlrmp.exe & nvlddkm.sys)

Brand new PC keeps crashing (ntkrlrmp.exe & nvlddkm.sys): Hello, my brand new Skylake (Scan 3XS) PC keeps crashing. I had Windows 10 Home originally, but upgraded to 64-bit Pro version and a fresh install. I thought it was down to Bitdefender. Everything seemed fine once I uninstalled it. However the BSODs are back. A common theme...
  7. random crash on brand new build

random crash on brand new build: just as the title says this is a brand new build specs are as follows motherboard asus x99 deluxe ii cpu intel core i7 6800k cpu cooler hyper 212 gpu asus strix gtx 1070 8gb crucial ballistix 32gb ddr4 2400 1tb ssd (os) brought over from old system 1tb wd red...
  8. My brand new PC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    My brand new PC keeps crashing: Hello! So i recently bought a new PC. but the problem is that it keeps freezing , mostly while playing games but on occasion it also happens while just running internet, so i don't think that the game is causing the issue, although i turned down the graphics just to be...
  9. Constant PC crashing/freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant PC crashing/freezing: Hello! Brief description of problem: Over the past few months my PC has been randomly crashing/freezing. It doesn't seem to matter how large of a load it is trying to take on; whether i'm only writing a paper while listening to music, or i'm playing Counter Strike on one...
  10. PC Crashes to Reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashes to Reboot: Lately, every so often my PC has been crashing and then rebooting itself, I am at a loss on where the issue may be and where the best place to start troubleshooting is, I have also been having a few other problems, FPS drops, Nvidia driver crashes. Im not sure if GPU issues...