Windows 10: Brand new custom Windows 10 PC constantly crashing and rebooting overnight

Discus and support Brand new custom Windows 10 PC constantly crashing and rebooting overnight in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am out of options as to what to do. I have reinstalled Windows, and I have tried everything else that other websites and forums have suggested. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MCrimmm, Sep 2, 2019.

1. MCrimmm Win User

Brand new custom Windows 10 PC constantly crashing and rebooting overnight

I am out of options as to what to do. I have reinstalled Windows, and I have tried everything else that other websites and forums have suggested. I have my minidump files uploaded via google drive already, so I might as well upload them here so somebody that knows a bit more than I do can take a closer look at them. Hopefully somebody can help me. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and here are my event viewer logs.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8031ed72350). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: c0fab2c3-6a5c-4606-9d85-309055b34955. 2019-09-02 7:48:52 AM

A connection to the Windows Update service could not be established. 2019-09-02 7:48:51 AM

The Network List Manager reports no connectivity to the internet. 2019-09-02 7:48:51 AM

I know this is in reverse, but it keeps on looping with the internet errors. Before the bugcheck / reboot, this happened.

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. 2019-09-02 7:48:44 AM

:)

MCrimmm, Sep 2, 2019

2. BRAND NEW HP PC RUNNING SLOW

Just purchased a brand new HP with more memory than old HP, but computer runs slower than expected, freezes constantly during online FB games and typing responses in messenger. I am constantly having to use task manager to close the browsers. I an
    very novice when it comes to these issues, so any step by step fixes would be helpful.

Moved from: Microsoft Edge / Browser crashes or stops working / Windows 10

CAROLJOHNSON17, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 2, 2019
  4. neogeo119 Win User

Windows 10 reboots constantly

Original title: Bugcheck reboots constantly on Windows 10 PC

Tried to review the events and dump files but cannot solve the issue.

The PC is constantly rebooting itself.

I have uploaded the minidump here: http://1drv.ms/1PMmKNq

If someone could share some thoughts and suggest really appreciate. Thanks.

neogeo119, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Brand new custom Windows 10 PC constantly crashing and rebooting overnight - Similar Threads - Brand custom constantly

2. Brand New PC. Keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New PC. Keep crashing.: Hey there! I have posted once before about an issue and it seemed to have been fixed for 2ish days. Every time I play games, I will blue screen and get many different errors. Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal, etc... I have been told that it could be corrupted drivers...
  3. Brand New PC. Keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New PC. Keep crashing.: Hey there! I have posted once before about an issue and it seemed to have been fixed for 2ish days. Every time I play games, I will blue screen and get many different errors. Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal, etc... I have been told that it could be corrupted drivers...
  4. Brand New Gaming Computer - Constant crashes and reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Gaming Computer - Constant crashes and reboots: Minidump reports - https://files.catbox.moe/oekr75.rarHey can someone give me a hand troubleshooting a problem with my new build i did yesterday.Computer often on startup will reboot multiple times before loading into windows. A few times it has even fully loaded into windows...
  5. Brand New Gaming Computer - Constant crashes and reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New Gaming Computer - Constant crashes and reboots: Minidump reports - https://files.catbox.moe/oekr75.rarHey can someone give me a hand troubleshooting a problem with my new build i did yesterday.Computer often on startup will reboot multiple times before loading into windows. A few times it has even fully loaded into windows...
  6. Constant BSOD on brand new PC build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD on brand new PC build: I had a pc store build me a brand new PC a month ago that has the following specifications. Asus Tuf gaming b460M-Plus motherboard, i9-9900k processor, RTX 3060 12GB, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD running windows 10 pro 20H2 OS build 19042.928 with a 800W PSU. Since purchasing it, I...
  7. Brand New PC, Constant BSODs

Brand New PC, Constant BSODs: Hi there. So I bought a PC (pre-built) that had already had an iGPU. I installed another (dedicated) GPU I had from the PC I had built myself a while back but didn't use at all. Here are the specs: Gigabyte B460M DS3H w/ Wi-Fi Intel i7-10700 Processor @2.9 GHz with iGPU -...
  8. BRAND NEW PC RANDOMLY REBOOTING

BRAND NEW PC RANDOMLY REBOOTING: I just built my first ever PC AMD Ryzen 5 3600 ASrock b450 steel legend Gigabyte gefore gtx 1660 super gaming OC G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2x8 DDR4-3600 CL16 Crucial P1 1TB M.2-2280 SSD Corsair CXM 650W I DO NOT HAVE THE LATEST BIOS Build seemingly went fine for my first,...
  9. Constant Crashes and Reboots On New Windows 10 Install

Constant Crashes and Reboots On New Windows 10 Install: Hello all, I have recently upgraded my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Ever since I upgraded, my computer has been crashing to black screen and then rebooting CONSTANTLY. It happens about every 10 minutes, and if I try to watch a YouTube video or a movie on Netflix or...
  10. Constant Crashes and Reboots On New Windows 10 Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashes and Reboots On New Windows 10 Install: Hello all, I have recently upgraded my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Ever since I upgraded, my computer has been crashing to black screen and then rebooting CONSTANTLY. It happens about every 10 minutes, and if I try to watch a YouTube video or a movie on Netflix or...