Windows 10: Brand new fresh out of the box computer now on hour 2 of waiting

Discus and support Brand new fresh out of the box computer now on hour 2 of waiting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everything is connected. Yes, its plugged in. We turned it on, saw the HP logo, but now it's just a black screen with our mouse icon on it. We can move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ropekitten666, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Brand new fresh out of the box computer now on hour 2 of waiting

Everything is connected. Yes, its plugged in. We turned it on, saw the HP logo, but now it's just a black screen with our mouse icon on it. We can move the mouse, but nothing else. Its brand new, just bought it from the store and got it in the mail today. The website claims it can take windows 10 awhile to boot for the first time, but we are going on two hours now. Help please.

submitted by /u/ropekitten666
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ropekitten666, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Jessue87 Win User

Strange Activity on a brand new computer.

The charger is plugged in to the wall outlet which works and the computer says "Plugged in not charging" why won't it charge? It recognizes the port is plugged in but won't charge. It's also a brand spanking new computer fresh out of the box... what the
    heck is going on?

Jessue87, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Unable to turn on brand new nuvision tm800W610l

i have a brand new tablet, fresh out of box-been charging 1.5 hours. It will not boot up at all. Please advise. Thank you!

MelissaWalton1, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Brand new fresh out of the box computer now on hour 2 of waiting

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Brand new fresh out of the box computer now on hour 2 of waiting

1. Brand new fresh out of the box computer now on hour 2 of waiting - Similar Threads - Brand fresh box

2. Waiting 2 hours to access PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Waiting 2 hours to access PC: ONLY HAPPENED IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS, Logging in with PIN on my computer have the message Pin disabled keep the pc on for 2 hours. Unfortunately i cannot access the Microsoft account as we haven't used it, after having been told that the password is incorrect and not being able...
  3. Waiting 2 hours to access PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Waiting 2 hours to access PC: ONLY HAPPENED IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS, Logging in with PIN on my computer have the message Pin disabled keep the pc on for 2 hours. Unfortunately i cannot access the Microsoft account as we haven't used it, after having been told that the password is incorrect and not being able...
  4. how to not wait for 2 hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to not wait for 2 hour: i need to wait for to hour why can u please stop this 2 hour thingi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-not-wait-for-2-hour/d99b1032-e507-49db-9098-ed548163a0de
  5. how to not wait for 2 hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to not wait for 2 hour: i need to wait for to hour why can u please stop this 2 hour thingi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-not-wait-for-2-hour/d99b1032-e507-49db-9098-ed548163a0de
  6. how to not wait for 2 hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Brand new fresh out of box micro sd card unable to format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Brand new fresh out of box micro sd card unable to format: I just bought a brand new sandisk 64 gb micro sd card and was looking to format it. However, I am unable to do so, as I keep on getting access denied error messages. The adapter is not on read only mode, and I have tried other troubleshooting steps like using diskpart and...
  8. Restart computer now or wait one hour.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restart computer now or wait one hour.: Hello everybody, I keep getting Windows will update. Restart computed now or wait one hour. How can I stop it. Don Cole 141857
  9. locked out of brand new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    locked out of brand new computer: just got a new lenovo , during set up I put in a four digit pin then i changed the display language, did a restart and the startup screen now tells me it wants my password, not a the pin because it is no longer available due to a security reason so I try to sign using my...
  10. Brand new out of the box computer. HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Brand new out of the box computer. HDMI port not working: Just unboxed my computer from CyberpowerPC, GTX 720 graphics card, installed/updated all drivers with drivereasy (paid for just now) and I am still having the issue with HDMI port not working. I have tried to plug into a monitor and a TV, neither are working, I have also...