Windows 10: Brand new gaming PC cannot install Windows 10 - asking to select drivers?

Discus and support Brand new gaming PC cannot install Windows 10 - asking to select drivers? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows cannot install until I select drivers - I have been to ASUS website and downloaded BIOS driver for my mother board and installed it in the BIOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rouleur53, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Brand new gaming PC cannot install Windows 10 - asking to select drivers?

Windows cannot install until I select drivers - I have been to ASUS website and downloaded BIOS driver for my mother board and installed it in the BIOS menu but I still cannot take Windows install any further. The computer has never ran before or had any other OS on it. Was assembled by a shop and I'm assuming they did everything correctly - I am using the free version of Windows 10 straight from the website flashed onto a USB with BalenaEtcher and plugged into the back of the mother board. Specs below.

Any help appreciated, can't get new PC to run at all.

PSU - Corsair CV650 650W

CPU - Intel Core i5 10400F 2.9Ghz Turbo 4.3Ghz

CPU Cooler - Coolermaster Hyper 212 Black Edition

RAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB 3200Mhz

GPU - Nvidia GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER 6GB

Motherboard - Asus Prime B460M-A

Hard Drives -

1 x 250GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVME SSD

1 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM HDD

submitted by /u/rouleur53
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rouleur53, Apr 15, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 15, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Brand new gaming PC cannot install Windows 10 - asking to select drivers?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Brand new gaming PC cannot install Windows 10 - asking to select drivers?

1. Brand new gaming PC cannot install Windows 10 - asking to select drivers? - Similar Threads - Brand gaming cannot

2. Corrupted Driver issue on brand new install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted Driver issue on brand new install: Crashing with error messages. A little bit of googling has led me to the fact that my windows drivers are corrupt. Error messages: Attempted to write to read-only memory,Pool corruption in file areaPfn list corrupt. Tried reinstalling multiple times, as in creating new...
  3. Corrupted Driver issue on brand new install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted Driver issue on brand new install: Crashing with error messages. A little bit of googling has led me to the fact that my windows drivers are corrupt. Error messages: Attempted to write to read-only memory,Pool corruption in file areaPfn list corrupt. Tried reinstalling multiple times, as in creating new...
  4. Gaming headset is not detected by brand new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming headset is not detected by brand new PC: I bought a brand new PC yesterday. I went to plug my headset in to play and there is no sound. The headset worked fine on my other PC and my Xbox. I tried all the ports and nothing I did connect other things to be sure that the ports worked. I checked the cord and it works. I...
  5. Gaming headset is not detected by brand new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming headset is not detected by brand new PC: I bought a brand new PC yesterday. I went to plug my headset in to play and there is no sound. The headset worked fine on my other PC and my Xbox. I tried all the ports and nothing I did connect other things to be sure that the ports worked. I checked the cord and it works. I...
  6. Requirements for installing Windows 10 Home on a brand new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Requirements for installing Windows 10 Home on a brand new PC: Hello,I am planning to Build a brand new windows 10 PC. The last time I built a PC i bought a new Windows 7 disk and installed from that. When windows 10 came out I simply upgraded from that. So I have never installed a brand new windows 10 install on a brand new PC.I want to...
  7. Installing drivers on a home built brand new pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing drivers on a home built brand new pc: Hello, yesterday i built my first pc, and was able to install windows 10 onto it. this evening i booted it up in order to install drivers, however i could not connect to the internet.The pc has an ethernet connection, so i assume the reason is that i am yet to install a...
  8. Windows 10 USB Installation on brand new PC

Windows 10 USB Installation on brand new PC: Hello, I am trying to install Windows 10 on a new PC from a USB drive, on which I created the installation media. When I go to install on my SSD I get the following error message: "Windows cannot install required files 0x8007025D. I have already clear the USB,...
  9. Cannot instal Windows 10 on brand new SSD

Cannot instal Windows 10 on brand new SSD: After a windows 10 update, I started having some issues on my PC that finally prompted me to decide to do a clean install. Purchased Windows again as I could not find my original and got the thumb drive. Followed the instructions and mid install I got an error 0x80070570....
  10. Installed Itunes in Windows 10, asks for new driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed Itunes in Windows 10, asks for new driver.: Please comment on what driver and where to get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-itunes-in-windows-10-asks-for-new-driver/6eb60699-4b5d-4de2-9501-0ce20b7bba89