Windows 10: Brand New Gigabyte Laptop, Login screen stuck in loop after Windows Update?

Discus and support Brand New Gigabyte Laptop, Login screen stuck in loop after Windows Update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As per the title really. Brand New Laptop, went through windows 10 settings after first boot and everything went fine. Went and did a Windows update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mabseyuk, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Brand New Gigabyte Laptop, Login screen stuck in loop after Windows Update?

As per the title really. Brand New Laptop, went through windows 10 settings after first boot and everything went fine. Went and did a Windows update, and it downloaded the latest updates and installed them without issue. PC re-booted, and it got to the login screen, it shows my name with Sign In, Click the Sign in Button, it makes an error noise in the background, and then just comes back to the Sign In Screen in a continuous loop. Tried restarting in safe mode, didn't help. Tried Start-up Repair, didn't help. Tried checkdisk, and sfc scan, didn't work. I tried uninstalling the updates via the Safe Mode Screen, and that didn't work either. Any other ideas anyone, is this a common problem?

submitted by /u/mabseyuk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mabseyuk, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Yelkcub97 Win User

Old Laptop Stuck on Brand Screen

I recently purchased a new laptop as a result of my old one breaking in the one place that renders it pretty much useless for what I want to do on it.

But I tried to reset the old laptop (because my dad wants it to replace his), and it was stuck at 2% for 4 hours so I gave up and force-turned it off. Now whenever I boot it up, it's constantly stuck in a loop on the brand name screen (Toshiba)

Any help? I literally cannot do anything with it as there is no manual reset switch/hole on the laptop (that I can see)

-

Yelkcub97, Feb 20, 2021
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Brand New Gigabyte Laptop, Login screen stuck in loop after Windows Update?

Stuck in update loop

These are the only three devices with warning triangles. The PS/2 keyboard and mouse were listed before. The JMB 36X is new.

Brand New Gigabyte Laptop, Login screen stuck in loop after Windows Update? [​IMG]

Birdieman50, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Brand New Gigabyte Laptop, Login screen stuck in loop after Windows Update?

1. Brand New Gigabyte Laptop, Login screen stuck in loop after Windows Update? - Similar Threads - Brand Gigabyte Laptop

2. Stuck at Gigabyte screen after shutting down brand new PC - newly installed Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at Gigabyte screen after shutting down brand new PC - newly installed Win 10: PC get's stuck in the motherboard screen only displaying GIGABYTE!The PC is brand new.Win 10 OS newly installed.It always happens after installing the OS and shutting down the PC. It get's stuck in the GIGABYTE screen after turning it back on.It doesn't do this when...
  3. Stuck at Gigabyte screen after shutting down brand new PC - newly installed Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at Gigabyte screen after shutting down brand new PC - newly installed Win 10: PC get's stuck in the motherboard screen only displaying GIGABYTE!The PC is brand new.Win 10 OS newly installed.It always happens after installing the OS and shutting down the PC. It get's stuck in the GIGABYTE screen after turning it back on.It doesn't do this when...
  4. Stuck at Gigabyte screen after shutting down brand new PC - newly installed Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Brand new laptop stuck on Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new laptop stuck on Windows 10 20H2: I've got a brand new Lenovo IdeaPad 5 15ALC05 with Windows 10 20H2 in S mode pre-installed. I successfully switched off S mode. I've applied all available updates. The system tells me that I'm not up to date your device is missing important security and quality fixes....
  6. Blue screen after Windows Update, stuck in a Loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after Windows Update, stuck in a Loop.: Hello everyone, i'm having an issue with my laptop and i've been trying to fix it for the past few days with no luck. Basically every time i install windows 10 Pro it works fine up until it asks for a restart in order to install the most recent updates. After the update i am...
  7. Blue screen after Windows Update, stuck in a Loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after Windows Update, stuck in a Loop.: Hello everyone, i'm having an issue with my laptop and i've been trying to fix it for the past few days with no luck. Basically every time i install windows 10 Pro it works fine up until it asks for a restart in order to install the most recent updates. After the update i am...
  8. Blue screen after Windows Update, stuck in a Loop.

9. laptop stuck at login screen after update

laptop stuck at login screen after update: after recent update it got login for the first time and since the screen is flashing i force down it.After i switch it on it loaded normally.When i enter the password it will show loading in welcome screen but nothing happens.I tried reseting the PC but same issue even in...
  10. Brand new laptop breaking after update.

Brand new laptop breaking after update.: My sister has a brand new laptop, and i was uninstalling some of the acer bloatware. As i restarted the laptop, it started updating. Afterwards, i cant do anything. None of the troubleshooting options work. I cant even reset it....