Windows 10: Brand new high-end PC freezes for a few seconds every few hours

Discus and support Brand new high-end PC freezes for a few seconds every few hours in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a new high-end PC. It works good and can easily run heavy programs. It barely has anything installed on it, the drivers are up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vapire, Mar 31, 2020.

1. /u/Vapire Win User

Brand new high-end PC freezes for a few seconds every few hours

Hello, I recently bought a new high-end PC. It works good and can easily run heavy programs. It barely has anything installed on it, the drivers are up to date (unless I missed something...) and there are no viruses/malware, yet every few hours (and doesn't matter whether a heavy program is running or absolutely nothing is running currently) the computer would freeze for 2-3 seconds then return to normal as if nothing happened. I would appreciate any and all help.

submitted by /u/Vapire
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Vapire, Mar 31, 2020

2. Brand new high end PC with Win 10 home will not run wireless

Bought a brand new system from AVAdirect. High end. Loaded with Windows 10 Home and a Dlink wireless adapter. PC keeps telling me the adapter is not working but when I put it on another PC it works fine. I have added no new programs nor downloaded anything
    yet. The AVAdirect tech support tells me it has to be software and that when they shipped the system it was working. Any thoughts?

ShoopsWindows, Mar 31, 2020
  3. menarez Win User
    brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Brand new high-end PC freezes for a few seconds every few hours

Brand new E5 freezes and restarts often

I recieved the E5 not even two days ago, and I cannot tell you how much frustration I've gone through trying to stop it from freezing and restarting. It has happened in the menu, in the contact list, just trying to do random things. Also, it happens on
    its own, for example I just noticed it restarting while I'm typing this sentence, and I haven't touched it for five minutes.

It is extremely upsetting for a BRAND new phone to be acting like this, and thus far I am extremely displeased with the Nokia brand. I am not really too tech savvy, but I do know some, so please offer me suggestions and help with how to get this phone running
    optimally. Thanks.

Ryan505---01, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Brand new high-end PC freezes for a few seconds every few hours

1. Brand new high-end PC freezes for a few seconds every few hours - Similar Threads - Brand high end

2. Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then: Hello, I have recently built a gaming computer. The issue I am having is the computer will randomly freeze and lock up with programs not responding but I am able to move the mouse. This extends to things like task manager and windows event viewer. The problem is most...
  3. Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then: Hello, I have recently built a gaming computer. The issue I am having is the computer will randomly freeze and lock up with programs not responding but I am able to move the mouse. This extends to things like task manager and windows event viewer. The problem is most...
  4. Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. High Ping Spikes Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Ping Spikes Every Few Seconds: This has happened before, but it fixed itself with a windows driver update, but now I've done everything I can to fix this. Every 5 seconds or so I get a really high ping spike, like 500 to 1000ms and it is unbearable and it keeping me from playing any online games. please...
  6. High Ping Spikes Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Ping Spikes Every Few Seconds: This has happened before, but it fixed itself with a windows driver update, but now I've done everything I can to fix this. Every 5 seconds or so I get a really high ping spike, like 500 to 1000ms and it is unbearable and it keeping me from playing any online games. please...
  7. Every Few seconds my PC freezes HELP!!!!

Every Few seconds my PC freezes HELP!!!!: Every Few seconds my PC freezes HELP!!!! this problem started to occurer a few days ago but over time its coming more freuqwent and i dont know why but i think it could be some of my Hardware is broken or not working proply HELP please...
  8. Computer completely freezes every few hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer completely freezes every few hours: Hello. I made a post a little while ago. It has gotten much worse since. Every few hours, my pc gets rlly laggy and then freezes after 30 seconds. In the task manager disk usage is always at 100%. Always from different things, but usually, service host: sysmain and System...
  9. windows freezes for a few seconds at the hour change

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows freezes for a few seconds at the hour change: Hey all, I'm on the Insider Fast Track and have been running Windows 10 1909 for a couple months. Specifically Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview, Evaluation copy. Build 18965.rs_prerelease190816-1722 I don't recall if this happened before the upgrade from 1903 or not....
  10. Applications on computer will freeze for about 10 seconds every few hours.

Applications on computer will freeze for about 10 seconds every few hours.: Hello, so I built my desktop a couple of months ago and everything was working fine until I started getting an issue where my applications would freeze. At first I only noticed this in one game so I assumed it was the game's fault but now I see that is not the case. Every few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new high end pc hangs