Windows 10: Brand new HP all in one computer having mouse & keyboard lag problems

Discus and support Brand new HP all in one computer having mouse & keyboard lag problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; have changed keyboard & mouse and ran all fixes found on internet and ran diagnostics on computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rod Baxter, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Brand new HP all in one computer having mouse & keyboard lag problems

have changed keyboard & mouse and ran all fixes found on internet and ran diagnostics on computer

:)

Rod Baxter, Jun 26, 2022

2. keyboard and mouse lag problem

ever since windows 10 I have experienced a massive lag when trying to type or use the mouse it happens randomly about every 2 or 3 minuts either the mouse or keyboard or both will stop working for about a second then all of a sudden SOME of the keys
    ive pressed magically appear and or the mouse will go all wacky from my prior movements I have turned off the stupid setting in the ease of access thing that did absolutely nothing I put brand new batteries in made sure that wasn't it went to Walmart bought
    a brand new Logitech brand new Microsoft and some other offbrand keyboard and mouse and they all do it what the heck Microsoft why did u break the keyboard and mouse I am seriously considering going back to windows 7 as it does NOT have this issue with all
    the keyboard and mouse ive tried on it what gives what the heck did you guys do to cause this horrible problem that cant seem to get fixed

randyotter, Jun 26, 2022
  3. tonyg0902 Win User
    mouse lag gone but keyboard lag remains

I recently upgraded to an Acer Spin 7 from an Asus T100TA (Windows 10). The whole reason I decided to upgrade was the mouse and keyboard lag I was getting on the Asus. I figured it was b/c of its age (2 gb ram & 49gb hard drive near full capacity). But now I have a brand new laptop with 8gb ram and I'm experiencing similar issues. I have the Logitech K330 wireless keyboard and had been using a Logitech M510 (it just took me about 74 seconds to type 510). I tried the recommended solutions but none helped. Until I tried a new mouse, the Logitech M215, which came with the keyboard. So the mouse lag is gone, but the keyboard lag is worse. I've updated the Logitech drivers as well. I am also connected to a Startech.com USB hub to connect multiple monitors and the Logitech usb unifying receiver for the mouse/keyboard. I registered to follow the thread.

tonyg0902, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Brand new HP all in one computer having mouse & keyboard lag problems

How to troubleshoot the USB receiver mouse lagging issue?

Hi there

We have this issue on one of our machines. It has a lag on the mouse as well occasionally on the keyboard as well. The mouse and keyboard are using a single USB receiver. It's random but yesterday it happen regularly.

What the troubleshooting steps so far:

* The machine has 2 USB ports and tried all of them it's same issue
    * Update the driver - it's pretty generic and it's updated
    * The trackpad is fine and built-in keyboard - no lagging
    * Tested those 2 USB mouse and keyboard on other machine - worked well - no lagging
    * Tested with other USB receiver mouse only and it's not bad as the current one but it can see the lagging.
    * Bought a new HP mouse and keyboard USB receiver, tested and it's same result.
    * Use the Bluetooth mouse and wired keyboard. Worked well - NO lagging so far for last 2 days !!!
    * Been escalated to Dell Support as well - but no news as yet

Not sure what causing this. Any ideas?

This is our environment:
    Dell Latitude laptop
    Dell monitor
    Windows 10 Version 2004
    Toshiba Dynadock docking station
    Microsoft USB mouse and keyboard
    HP USB mouse and keyboard
    Microsoft Bluetooth mouse
    Microsoft wired keyboard

I'm appreciated your help and pointer.

Thanks

dcpartners, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

Brand new HP all in one computer having mouse & keyboard lag problems

1. Brand new HP all in one computer having mouse & keyboard lag problems - Similar Threads - Brand computer having

2. Brand NEW HP 22inch All-in-One Desktop is Overheating???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand NEW HP 22inch All-in-One Desktop is Overheating???: Hello,I just purchased the HP All-in-One 22inch Desktop Computer and within the first week, it has already shut down twice due to "overheating."Everything I have looked at says to make sure the vents are clean and not blocked, both of which I have done.I really like this...
  3. Brand NEW HP 22inch All-in-One Desktop is Overheating???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand NEW HP 22inch All-in-One Desktop is Overheating???: Hello,I just purchased the HP All-in-One 22inch Desktop Computer and within the first week, it has already shut down twice due to "overheating."Everything I have looked at says to make sure the vents are clean and not blocked, both of which I have done.I really like this...
  4. Brand new HP all in one computer having mouse & keyboard lag problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new HP all in one computer having mouse & keyboard lag problems: have changed keyboard & mouse and ran all fixes found on internet and ran diagnostics on computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-hp-all-in-one-computer-having-mouse/ee6d8bad-7cd3-4cd0-ba67-b917aaf82b9a
  5. New HP all in one computer issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New HP all in one computer issues: I purchased my HP new all in one computer from Best Buy last Saturday and am trying to install it now. The keyboard isn't working nor is the mouse. The screen was working but not now. Yes, the batteries are installed. Can anyone help me?Jim...
  6. Mouse and keyboard are freezing on brand new HP desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard are freezing on brand new HP desktop: I am a novice IT person who is trying to help out my boss with the new HP desktop they just purchased. It came with a wireless HP mouse and keyboard combo. I have everything installed and everything is working great except after about an hour of being idle once the computer...
  7. "Jumping" Mouse on HP All-In-One

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Jumping" Mouse on HP All-In-One: I have a computer that the mouse jumps all over the screen when you try to use it. I have tried 4 different mice, updating the chipset drivers, and switching the mouse USB ports. Does this computer have a bad motherboard? Or is there some setting I need to fix? Thanks in...
  8. All in one hp computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All in one hp computer: Hi I cut on my deskstop and I press F11 until startup menu comes up. It now says Please install an operating system on your hard disk. I don't know how to do this. Please help....
  9. Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems: I have a Lenovo X1 Windows 10 Laptop. I have a Logitech Wireless Mouse and Keyboard. I have a Viewsonic LED 1080p Full HD montior. When connecting the monitor to the laptop there is a lag time on the monitor. There is an even more significant lag with the mouse and keyboard....
  10. Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop: Hello, I recently purchased a Lenovo Flex 5 15 inch 2-in-1 laptop at office max, and it has pretty good specs. i7 8th generation processor, 8gb of DDR4 ram at 2400 MHz, Nvidia Geforce MX130, and a 256 GB SSD. I have been using the laptop for a couple of days, and I noticed...