Windows 10: Brand new HP laptop without windows?

Discus and support Brand new HP laptop without windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I recently purchased a brand new workstation off Amazon for school (HP Z book G6 17). When it arrived it had no OS on it when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/noobhour69, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Brand new HP laptop without windows?

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a brand new workstation off Amazon for school (HP Z book G6 17). When it arrived it had no OS on it when the Amazon ad clearly states it has windows 10 pro. Not sure if I’m supposed to activate something in the bios or something. There’s wasn’t a key in the box or anything. I’ve tried messaging the seller but they haven’t responded yet. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/noobhour69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/noobhour69, Feb 20, 2021

2. Suggest new laptop/notebook

I haven't seen laptop from Xiaomi.. are they good? Which model?

I liked hp pavilion 360x series..suggest similar in other good brands..

I don't know why everyone hates hp so much? I have used 3 laptops from hp in last 10 yrs..latest is hp envy 17 3d , 4.5 yrs till now, first time encountered hardware problem now, that got fixed too with routine service...might need to replace fan later. But no major issue till now.. working like new even now

freebird_9924, Feb 20, 2021
  3. window 10 is very very slow on my brand new HP pavilion laptop.

My brand new HP pavilion laptop that i bought recently is extrmely slow from the beginning...... please help me and suggest me a solution for this. i will be very thankful to Microsoft. Should i degrade the window to 8.1 or what? it is very slow at startup
    and when i open anything like chrome or anything in my pc it starts lagging all the time....please help me ASAP.

MOHDSHOAIB1, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Brand new HP laptop without windows?

Suggest new laptop/notebook

If portability is the main goal, in spite of graphics topping your requirement list, I'd rather go for Lenovo or Xiaomi (as far as I know, they're big players in your area) as I'm pretty much fed up with most of the traditional brands (I had terrible problems with HP, dell and acer, which's the best one among these in my experience).

So... A thinkpad as already suggested or a Xiaomi Air xx.

Regardless, take a look at this website where you can beautifully fine-tune your candidate list (no xiaomi available though):
    Laptop Comparison Chart

yesyesloud, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Brand new HP laptop without windows?

1. Brand new HP laptop without windows? - Similar Threads - Brand laptop without

2. WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP: Hi i have a brandnew laptop, it keeps lagging when its not plugged in to its charges how do you fix it im running on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-brand-new-laptop/6b2166d3-80e2-41b2-81d9-b04b0c08e29b
  3. WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP: Hi i have a brandnew laptop, it keeps lagging when its not plugged in to its charges how do you fix it im running on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-brand-new-laptop/6b2166d3-80e2-41b2-81d9-b04b0c08e29b
  4. Windows Error saying out of memory on a new laptop.... HP gaming brand laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Error saying out of memory on a new laptop.... HP gaming brand laptop.: Not sure what's going, on there's plenty HDD space left, and the ram should be sufficient, but keep getting monitor going black or shutting down and only second extra one staying on, making me have to go to display settings, and extending them again, Anyone have any insight...
  5. Forgot my password on a brand new laptop HP Microsoft Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot my password on a brand new laptop HP Microsoft Windows 10: I have a brand new laptop Microsoft Windows 10 and I think it said it's 365 version or something it didn't come with any instructions. I got to set up my email address and that information I put a password in and then forgot since I have this laptop I do like to use it so is...
  6. Camera not working in brand new HP Laptop 14sDK0093AU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working in brand new HP Laptop 14sDK0093AU: The in-built camera seems to have a mind of its own. It works at times and most of the time does not work. There is no specific reason / pattern I could make out. The privacy settings are set to "Allow access to camera on this device". Ditto for apps, MS Store apps and...
  7. Windows 10 on brand new laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 on brand new laptop: My son has just had his own windows 10 laptop and when we set it up he was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. However, I was set up to have family control. I have never had a problem restricting and/or allowing access to screen time until a couple of...
  8. BSOD on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on brand new laptop: Hi all, I have just bought a brand new laptop (Asus Vivobook S14) yesterday and just experienced a BSOD. I have attached the minidump file here. Appreciate your help to troubleshoot the issue. Thanks and Regards....
  9. Brand New laptop

Brand New laptop: After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR." Tis is a brand NEW LAPTOP, ??? What is up with this ....
  10. BSOD on brand-new laptop

BSOD on brand-new laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought new laptop (Dell Vostro 5468). I did clean install of Windows 10 and installed additional harddrive. Today I have experienced a BSOD. I had many programs running when a blue screen appeared. I had a look at logs and what is bugging me is this...