Windows 10: Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...

Discus and support Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an iPod shuffle 1st gen brand new unopened or used before, however it's not detected by laptops or pc's. When I plug it in the usb port it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ra'ed Samara, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...

I bought an iPod shuffle 1st gen brand new unopened or used before, however it's not detected by laptops or pc's. When I plug it in the usb port it does light green, but nothing more than that. I left it in over night to charge but the battery button doesn't show any light when I press it. Any suggestions? * Moved from Community Center

:)

Ra'ed Samara, Jun 7, 2023
  2. P.Sully Win User

4th gen Ipod Nano not recognized by Windows Home 10S

I tried both of your suggestions & still not working. 1) No "driver tab"--it's grey

w/o function. 2) None of the "3" services were listed: iPod, Apple Mobile Device nor Bonjour.

Called Apple...No dice...Go figure!

Tried this from a post in 2015 by Mingster2950 :

"I used a small (3-port) USB adapter that I plugged into one of the computer's USB ports, and then plugged the shuffle into the adapter. The computer recognized it immediately ... iTunes launched and showed my iPod
    shuffle, and I am now charging the device and managing my songs on it with no issues. I have done this with two different computers running Windows 10 (a laptop and a desktop) and it works perfectly."

Still not working for Nano's 3rd gen, 4th gen & 8th gen.. Zero. Zip. Nada!

Is there something goofy about Windows 10S?

P.Sully, Jun 7, 2023
  3. can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11

can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11 can't get the line-in port to recognize my ipod shuffle device and sound will not play.

Don McAtee, Jun 7, 2023
  4. silsurf Win User

Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...

Apple iPod Shuffle

I am trying to get my new Lenovo with Windows 10 to work with a Apple iPod Shuffle 4th Gen.

There is no driver installed. I have itunes and icloud running on the unit. It seems the recommendation is to reinstall itunes, but I was wondering is it possible to locate and install just the driver?

If not, how do I ensure my music library stay intact before reinstalling itunes?

Thanks very much

silsurf, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...

1. Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's... - Similar Threads - Brand iPod shuffle

2. Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...: I bought an iPod shuffle 1st gen brand new unopened or used before, however it's not detected by laptops or pc's. When I plug it in the usb port it does light green, but nothing more than that. I left it in over night to charge but the battery button doesn't show any light...
  3. can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11: can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11 can't get the line-in port to recognize my ipod shuffle device and sound will not play....
  4. can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11: can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11 can't get the line-in port to recognize my ipod shuffle device and sound will not play....
  5. iPod Nano 1st Gen not Detected on Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPod Nano 1st Gen not Detected on Win 10: Hi, Poisoned by nolstagia, I bought a first gen iPod nano. When I connect it to my 5th gen Surface Pro running Win 10 x64, the iPod is charging fine but is not detected as a drive. 1 Under devices and printers, it does not show up as unspecified 2 Under device manager it...
  6. 4th gen Ipod Nano not recognized by Windows Home 10S

4th gen Ipod Nano not recognized by Windows Home 10S: I looked this up here on posts & found "use 3.0 hub connector", bought one & tried... Still not recognized by Windows Home 10S. Is there a difference I'm not seeing w/Home 10S?...
  7. Apple iPod Shuffle

Apple iPod Shuffle: I am trying to get my iPod to mount on a Windows 10 system. I have read thru and tried many suggestions, but for some reason the driver never seems to load. I have reinstalled iTunes. My iPhone mounts fine. It seems that I just need to find aw way to manually install the...
  8. Apple iPod Shuffle

Apple iPod Shuffle: I am trying to get my new Lenovo with Windows 10 to work with a Apple iPod Shuffle 4th Gen. There is no driver installed. I have itunes and icloud running on the unit. It seems the recommendation is to reinstall itunes, but I was wondering is it possible to locate and...
  9. Surface laptop 1st gen OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface laptop 1st gen OS: If I buy a surface laprop 1st generation from Amazon, can I still upgrade its OS from "S" to Pro free? and How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-laptop-1st-gen-os/82b0c04f-805e-4262-a5f4-bf9a3254752b
  10. Ipod not recognized

Ipod not recognized: My Ipod is currently not recognized, something has changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/ipod-not-recognized/0c1cdc2a-ed28-421d-9d3b-67a78e37fc95