Windows 10: brand new lap top battery

Discus and support brand new lap top battery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after charging overnight, my new laptop battery is still only registering 95%, why not 100% by now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by menarez, Dec 2, 2018.

1. menarez Win User

brand new lap top battery

after charging overnight, my new laptop battery is still only registering 95%, why not 100% by now?

:)

menarez, Dec 2, 2018

2. FSX on a lap top

I was given FSX as a gift and at that time I had a lap top with a disk drive that I could use. Now, my new lap-top does not have a disk drive but I saw in the box that it came with a product key. does this mean that I can download it on to my new lap-top
    with the product key? where can I do that?

JoshFerchoff, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Windows 10 on new lap top

I have been using the windows 10 upgrade for 3 years until I had to renew my lap top. Now I am unable to retrieve that copy. Am I able to re-install on my new lap top?

Tonyjohnson5, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Susie13Q Win User

Dell lap top problem

The Dell lap top starts up and then after a minute shuts off. It told me to go to this site "recoverykey.faq. what is my next step to correct this problem?

Susie13Q, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

1. brand new lap top battery - Similar Threads - brand lap top

2. Brand new HP Envy lap top brand new HP pen but the pen will not write on the lap top . Push...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new HP Envy lap top brand new HP pen but the pen will not write on the lap top . Push...: Can any one help? Is my new lap top a dud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-hp-envy-lap-top-brand-new-hp-pen-but-the/0ca0ca24-2e47-484d-ab53-df11086f81bf
  3. Brand new HP Envy lap top brand new HP pen but the pen will not write on the lap top . Push...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new HP Envy lap top brand new HP pen but the pen will not write on the lap top . Push...: Can any one help? Is my new lap top a dud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-hp-envy-lap-top-brand-new-hp-pen-but-the/0ca0ca24-2e47-484d-ab53-df11086f81bf
  4. no ethernet port on my new lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no ethernet port on my new lap top: I have a new HP envy laptop running windows 11. There is no ethernet port. I bought a USB to ethernet adapter but I have een unable to ge it to connect my laser cutter. on my old computer running windows 7, I could connect my computer directly to the laser through the the...
  5. Transfering my Microsoft 365 from 1 lap top to a new lap top

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfering my Microsoft 365 from 1 lap top to a new lap top: I will be getting a new laptop and i would like my software of microsoft office and also all my benefits of Microsofrt 365 to be transfered into my new lap top. can this be done? and how?...
  6. lap top battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lap top battery: My dell laptop is displaying that the battery is not recognized, i have run diagnostics when booting and the result is that the battery health is 48%. is there a way of bypassing the battery check so that the laptop can continue charging as i dont have a possibility of...
  7. LAP TOP BATTERY NOT RECOGNIZED BY LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Customization
    LAP TOP BATTERY NOT RECOGNIZED BY LAPTOP: SOS!! My DELL laptop is showing that the battery am using is non dell and cannot be charged... i have been using it fro the past two years. what is the solution?...
  8. laptop battery not charging. (brand new battery)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop battery not charging. (brand new battery): just got a new battery but when I installed it, I only get "plugged in not charging "message. my a/c adapter cord is about 3months old. phone call to computer store says my new battery is problemno good and this is common. anyone else hear of this? anyone have knowledge to...
  9. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  10. lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12