Windows 10: Brand new laptop. installed Dev Home and "downloading Updates 90%" for hours now. What do...

Discus and support Brand new laptop. installed Dev Home and "downloading Updates 90%" for hours now. What do... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Brand new laptop. installed Dev Home and "downloading Updates 90%" for hours now. What do i do. Willing to shut down and reinstall OS win11Dev Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by S K 1955, Dec 7, 2023.

1. S K 1955 Win User

Brand new laptop. installed Dev Home and "downloading Updates 90%" for hours now. What do...

Brand new laptop. installed Dev Home and "downloading Updates 90%" for hours now. What do i do. Willing to shut down and reinstall OS win11Dev Home window is open "downloading updates " at 90% for 2 hours now.brand new laptop with Win 11 homecant understand why stuck updating.think system is hangingcan I force shutdown and reinstal the full OS to not bother with unwanted appwant my laptop to be free of any app or problem thus willing to reinstal OS or do fulll factory restore.Please ask for your help

:)

S K 1955, Dec 7, 2023

2. Brand new computer with Windows 10 is hanging at 90% startup

I am trying to start a brand new desktop for the first time. Windows 10 home says it needs to update. The new version is around 3Gb. Normally I could download 3 Gb in around 30 minutes. After around 2 hours is started to get slower and slower.... now it
    seems to be hanging at 90%. The system is an Asus Vivomini 66 with 1 terabyte HD.

christian.gibson, Dec 7, 2023
  3. JacobPs Win User
    Windows Update has stalled at 90% for lasr 3 hours

Today I was asked to update my Windows 10 on my laptop. When started, message said computer would restart several times and that update would take a while to install. It took 40 minutes to get to 90%, but although the balls keep circling, it has remained
    at 90% for the last three hours.

Since I don't think an update would take so long since the original installation was shorter, can anyone suggest what I might do when the update seems to be in a loop?

I am writing this from my desktop.

JacobPs, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Brand new laptop. installed Dev Home and "downloading Updates 90%" for hours now. What do...

windows 10 update stalled at 90% for over 24 hours

Windows update has stalled on one of my computers. All I see is a spinning wheel and notice that it's updating currently at 90%. It's been at 90% for more than 24 hours now and I can't get to any other screens to try the fixes that are suggested in response
    to other similar reported issues.

Sondra JHill, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Brand new laptop. installed Dev Home and "downloading Updates 90%" for hours now. What do...

1. Brand new laptop. installed Dev Home and "downloading Updates 90%" for hours now. What do... - Similar Threads - Brand laptop installed

2. Brand new laptop. installed Dev Home and "downloading Updates 90%" for hours now. What do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new laptop. installed Dev Home and "downloading Updates 90%" for hours now. What do...: Brand new laptop. installed Dev Home and "downloading Updates 90%" for hours now. What do i do. Willing to shut down and reinstall OS win11Dev Home window is open "downloading updates " at 90% for 2 hours now.brand new laptop with Win 11 homecant understand why stuck...
  3. Update laptop with brand new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update laptop with brand new SSD: Hello.I have a laptop with Windows 8. I want to upgrade the device with a brand new SSD, but I would like to know two things:1. Is it possible to use my Windows 8 license to install Windows in this SSD? I have the key in an official Dell/ Microsoft document that came with the...
  4. Update laptop with brand new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update laptop with brand new SSD: Hello.I have a laptop with Windows 8. I want to upgrade the device with a brand new SSD, but I would like to know two things:1. Is it possible to use my Windows 8 license to install Windows in this SSD? I have the key in an official Dell/ Microsoft document that came with the...
  5. BSOD happening daily, even at the hour on a brand new gaming laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD happening daily, even at the hour on a brand new gaming laptop: I have tried everything online to fix this. I really need an expert who knows what the hell they're talking about.My laptop is an Asus Rog Strix G15. 16 GBs of RAM, Core i7-10750H 2.60 GHz, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Ti.I have tried:- Updating all drivers with a third driver...
  6. Installing drivers on a home built brand new pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing drivers on a home built brand new pc: Hello, yesterday i built my first pc, and was able to install windows 10 onto it. this evening i booted it up in order to install drivers, however i could not connect to the internet.The pc has an ethernet connection, so i assume the reason is that i am yet to install a...
  7. Brand new fresh out of the box computer now on hour 2 of waiting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brand new fresh out of the box computer now on hour 2 of waiting: Everything is connected. Yes, its plugged in. We turned it on, saw the HP logo, but now it's just a black screen with our mouse icon on it. We can move the mouse, but nothing else. Its brand new, just bought it from the store and got it in the mail today. The website claims...
  8. What new brand of stupid is this?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What new brand of stupid is this?!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mcvos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haop64/what_new_brand_of_stupid_is_this/
  9. Brand New laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New laptop: After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR." Tis is a brand NEW LAPTOP, ??? What is up with this ....
  10. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...