Windows 10: BRAND NEW laptop keeps crashing !

Discus and support BRAND NEW laptop keeps crashing ! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi!!! I just got an HP Omen 15 laptop 3 days ago. It has Windows 10 installed, and for some reason it keeps crashing. I get the blue screen that says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sm_27, Jan 14, 2021.

1. /u/Sm_27 Win User

BRAND NEW laptop keeps crashing !

Hi!!! I just got an HP Omen 15 laptop 3 days ago. It has Windows 10 installed, and for some reason it keeps crashing. I get the blue screen that says “your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart”. I tried to update most of my drivers to see if that would fix the issue and nothing has happened. I am currently factory resetting my laptop, but it started crashing after I only installed Google Chrome, so I don’t see how it will help. I am considering returning the laptop since it is brand new and should not be doing this, however I don’t want to do this if I don’t have to. If there is something I am missing please let me know ! I have no idea what’s going on!! Update* after trying to reset, I got the error “there was a problem resetting your PC”. What the heck

submitted by /u/Sm_27
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sm_27, Jan 14, 2021
  2. kielpin21 Win User

My brand new PC keeps crashing

BRAND NEW laptop keeps crashing ! [​IMG]

kielpin21, Jan 14, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    My brand new PC keeps crashing

How to access the reliability report: I said:
    (E.g. in Cortana's search box type reliability, then click 'View reliability history')

so, the long version:
    1. In the Cortana search box which you probably see in your taskbar, type
    "reliability" - without the "" <Return>
    2. In the results, look at the top, you should see
    View reliability history

3. Click on that.

4. You should then see sthg like this:

BRAND NEW laptop keeps crashing ! [​IMG]

5. You can click on the x's to get individual reports.

My previous post suggested how to use these.

dalchina, Jan 14, 2021
  4. BRAND NEW laptop keeps crashing !

Brand new PC keeps crashing

Brand new? I'd suspect the worst - some heat related hardware fault - and consider returning it.

markweatherill, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

BRAND NEW laptop keeps crashing !

1. BRAND NEW laptop keeps crashing ! - Similar Threads - BRAND laptop keeps

2. Brand New PC. Keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New PC. Keep crashing.: Hey there! I have posted once before about an issue and it seemed to have been fixed for 2ish days. Every time I play games, I will blue screen and get many different errors. Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal, etc... I have been told that it could be corrupted drivers...
  3. Brand New PC. Keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New PC. Keep crashing.: Hey there! I have posted once before about an issue and it seemed to have been fixed for 2ish days. Every time I play games, I will blue screen and get many different errors. Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal, etc... I have been told that it could be corrupted drivers...
  4. new laptop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new laptop keeps crashing: I just bought a 2023 Omen 16 laptop with the amd ryzen 9 and nvidia rtx 4070. It's been freezing at what seem completely random times but it happens very often, everything stops even the keyboard lights, task manager won't open and my only option is to shut it down and turn...
  5. new laptop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new laptop keeps crashing: I just bought a 2023 Omen 16 laptop with the amd ryzen 9 and nvidia rtx 4070. It's been freezing at what seem completely random times but it happens very often, everything stops even the keyboard lights, task manager won't open and my only option is to shut it down and turn...
  6. Brand new computer crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new computer crashing: ALLEGIANCE CALLISTO Desktop Computer Gaming PC · Processor: E5-1620 i7-3820 @ 4.2GHz · Graphics: RX 570 4GB - VR Ready · Memory: 32GB RAM · SSD: 480GB · Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Just got this computer...
  7. Brand New laptop

Brand New laptop: After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR." Tis is a brand NEW LAPTOP, ??? What is up with this ....
  8. Brand new PC keeps crashing (ntkrlrmp.exe & nvlddkm.sys)

Brand new PC keeps crashing (ntkrlrmp.exe & nvlddkm.sys): Hello, my brand new Skylake (Scan 3XS) PC keeps crashing. I had Windows 10 Home originally, but upgraded to 64-bit Pro version and a fresh install. I thought it was down to Bitdefender. Everything seemed fine once I uninstalled it. However the BSODs are back. A common theme...
  9. My brand new PC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    My brand new PC keeps crashing: Hello! So i recently bought a new PC. but the problem is that it keeps freezing , mostly while playing games but on occasion it also happens while just running internet, so i don't think that the game is causing the issue, although i turned down the graphics just to be...
  10. Right Click Crash Brand New Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click Crash Brand New Laptop: Hello everyone, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I've had my Asus X555U laptop less than a month and it's already develpoped these issues. The Right click crash when I click on anything to do with Windows Explorer, it also likes to take 20 minutes to open a folder here...