Windows 10: Brand New Laptop Stuck On Create a PIN Setup

Discus and support Brand New Laptop Stuck On Create a PIN Setup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried to set it up with wifi off, I tried to set it up using my voice, but nothing works! I can't even do a fresh install because it already is one!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Blob55, Dec 6, 2019.

1. /u/Blob55 Win User

Brand New Laptop Stuck On Create a PIN Setup

I tried to set it up with wifi off, I tried to set it up using my voice, but nothing works! I can't even do a fresh install because it already is one!

submitted by /u/Blob55
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Blob55, Dec 6, 2019
  2. OSU_Bound Win User

Stuck at PIN creation on new computer

I have a brand new computer that I bought from Eluktronics. I am going through the Windows set-up and I keep getting stuck at the create PIN section. When I click the create button it just spins and seems to freeze. I have re-started my computer several
    times and each time I get stuck at this section. Any ideas on the issue?

OSU_Bound, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Noor_Azam Win User
    Unable to setup Windows Hello, error: incorrect pin

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

May I know the complete error code or error message that you are receiving when you try to setup Windows Hello?

Do you have any other user account on the computer?

If yes, does Windows Hello work on that account?

If Windows Hello is not setup on other account, please setup it up and check if it works so that we can narrow down the issue for you.

I suggest to remove the pin and setup a new pin on the child account and check if it works with Windows Hello.

Please follow the steps below to remove and re-add the PIN:

• Press Windows logo key + I to open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, remove the pin. There will be prompt to enter password, enter the password and removed the PIN.
    • After the pin is removed, please click on
      Add to setup pin for the account.
    • After setting up a new PIN, try to set up Windows Hello.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Brand New Laptop Stuck On Create a PIN Setup

Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Brand New Laptop Stuck On Create a PIN Setup

1. Brand New Laptop Stuck On Create a PIN Setup - Similar Threads - Brand Laptop Stuck

2. Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop: Hi people, Hope you're all doing great. I bought a brand new laptop from UAE, I somehow added the sign-in pin which I forgot now and I can not sign in to my laptop. The issue is that when I click on forgot pin, it takes me to add Mircosoft Account so I sign in with my...
  3. Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop: Hi people, Hope you're all doing great. I bought a brand new laptop from UAE, I somehow added the sign-in pin which I forgot now and I can not sign in to my laptop. The issue is that when I click on forgot pin, it takes me to add Mircosoft Account so I sign in with my...
  4. New computer setup stuck on Microsoft PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer setup stuck on Microsoft PIN: I’m trying to setup a new Lenovo laptop for my son. He made a new Microsoft account, but we can’t get past the Microsoft PIN portion of the startup. If you try to create a PIN it says there’s a problem and you can’t, if you click the ‘skip’ button it takes you back to the...
  5. New computer setup stuck on Microsoft PIN

New computer setup stuck on Microsoft PIN: I’m trying to setup a new Lenovo laptop for my son. He made a new Microsoft account, but we can’t get past the Microsoft PIN portion of the startup. If you try to create a PIN it says there’s a problem and you can’t, if you click the ‘skip’ button it takes you back to the...
  6. New laptop stuck on "Just a moment" after the pin setup screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop stuck on "Just a moment" after the pin setup screen.: I just got a new laptop, and while trying to set it up, I was told to set up a pin. When I tried to proceed, I've been stuck on this screen for what feels like hours, I've retried multiple times and no difference. They don't ask me to set up an Internet connection anymore...
  7. New laptop stuck on "Just a moment" after the pin setup screen.

New laptop stuck on "Just a moment" after the pin setup screen.: I just got a new laptop, and while trying to set it up, I was told to set up a pin. When I tried to proceed, I've been stuck on this screen for what feels like hours, I've retried multiple times and no difference. They don't ask me to set up an Internet connection anymore...
  8. New laptop stuck on "Just a moment" after the pin setup screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. New Laptop Win10 - Stuck at login due PIN setup error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New Laptop Win10 - Stuck at login due PIN setup error: Hello, I just got a refurbished laptop with Windows 10. After the first log in, the system asked me to reboot due some updates, while loging back in, it shows me “Create PIN” window, click Next no other option and then I got “Something went wrong”. The only option from...
  10. New laptop setup - hangs at PIN creation

in Cortana
    New laptop setup - hangs at PIN creation: I am setting up a Chuwi Hero Book with Windows 10. I get through the first setup steps fine, but when I get to setting up the PIN, it hangs up at the "Just A Moment" blue screen. I can't get it to go any further, and when Cortana asks if I want to set up a PIN (I don't) I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stuck at create pin

2. New laptop suck on windows hello pin

3. windows 10 stuck on create a pin

4. windows 10 setup hang after hello pin,
  5. Windows stuck at create a pin,
  6. create pin windows 10 hanging ,
  7. STUCK IN CREATE A PIN WINDOWS ;APTOP,
  8. windows 10 stuck in creating pin