Windows 10: Brand new laptop with windows 11 home edition and can’t add my work email

Discus and support Brand new laptop with windows 11 home edition and can’t add my work email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,I have seen many dell brand new laptop purchaser with wrong editionwindows 11 home and can’t add both during setup and after setup work emails.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cemil ÖZMERT, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Brand new laptop with windows 11 home edition and can’t add my work email

Hi all,I have seen many dell brand new laptop purchaser with wrong editionwindows 11 home and can’t add both during setup and after setup work emails. Furthermore, even if you switch your laptop to pro edition with paying extra £119! there is still no resolution! This is absolutely shame for windows! We are paying thousands of pounds, and billions dollar profit company doesn’t give you any solution! I checked all videos and Microsoft complaints since 2022 and after a year still no resolution! Are you mad? I spent a day to sort out this and still no resolution even dell give me a support whic

:)

Cemil ÖZMERT, Nov 30, 2023

2. entered incorrect email add. during setup new laptop

Thank you for the additional information. We suggest that you follow these steps to manage your email profile:

• Open Outlook 2016 app.
    • Click on File.
    • Go to Account settings drop down.
    • Select Account Settings...
    • Go to Email tab.
    • Click Change... Here is where you can manage or edit your email profile.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Bree Win User
    Laptop requesting login for Microsoft Email - Brand New Install

When installing W10 Pro there is a screen that asks you if this install is for personal use or for use in an organization. Sounds like you chose 'organization' by mistake. If so, clean install again and choose 'personal'. Clean Install Windows 10 - Step 22
    Brand new laptop with windows 11 home edition and can’t add my work email 220261d1547055787-clean-install-windows-10-a-who_owns_this_pc.jpg

4. Brand new laptop with windows 11 home edition and can’t add my work email

Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop

Hi,

So i just bought a brand new Samsung laptop which runs on windows 11 a couple of hours ago. At first it was working great but after about an hour i realised when i pressed the button on my keyboard with the windows logo it wasn't working, so i tried pressing on the icon on my taskbar and still nothing happened. i then tried to use the search bar icon next to it but that wouldn't work either, then finally i tried to open up the microsoft store icon and nothing happened. I tried restarting it but that didn't work so i tried just about everything the internet suggested like going to the task manager an rebooting windows(didn't work) I've tried running a new task on task manger(didn't work). I cant check if my windows needs to be updated as i cant access my windows settings. As u could imagine this is very infuriating as this is a brand new laptop and i am a college student who needs to use this for my assignments

There's only 2 things i can think of that i could have done to cause this was 1. i was trying to figure out the function keys(didn't realise i had to also press Fn and not just press the functions keys) and i may have accidently changed something in the settings but it rly shouldn't be possible to basically lock yourself out of windows by clicking something in the settings. 2. i tried to download spotify, netlifx and disney+ on the microsoft store and i may have caused the system to crash with that but once again this is a brand new laptop and shouldn't practically break after downloading 3 apps.

i would really appreciate if someone could help me out with this. I plan to bring it back to the shop i bought it from and seeing if they can do anything to fix it or replace it but i wont be able to do that for a few days so any advice for what to do in the meantime would be great. thanks, Siobhán

Siobhan Connolly, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Brand new laptop with windows 11 home edition and can’t add my work email

1. Brand new laptop with windows 11 home edition and can’t add my work email - Similar Threads - Brand laptop home

2. Brand new laptop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop Windows 11: I'm getting all sorts of errors including DistributedCOM error 10110 what is it? and what can be done to get rid of it?I'm not tech saavy at all - just a little old lady who wants some answersThank you!...
  3. Brand new laptop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new laptop Windows 11: I'm getting all sorts of errors including DistributedCOM error 10110 what is it? and what can be done to get rid of it?I'm not tech saavy at all - just a little old lady who wants some answersThank you!...
  4. Brand new laptop with windows 11 home edition and can’t add my work email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop with windows 11 home edition and can’t add my work email: Hi all,I have seen many dell brand new laptop purchaser with wrong editionwindows 11 home and can’t add both during setup and after setup work emails. Furthermore, even if you switch your laptop to pro edition with paying extra £119! there is still no resolution! This is...
  5. i can’t add an email account on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can’t add an email account on my laptop: what is this for ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-add-an-email-account-on-my-laptop/c8c2c32e-2bbd-476f-8cf4-0919a31c3890
  6. i can’t add an email account on my laptop

i can’t add an email account on my laptop: what is this for ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-add-an-email-account-on-my-laptop/c8c2c32e-2bbd-476f-8cf4-0919a31c3890
  7. Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop: Hi,So i just bought a brand new Samsung laptop which runs on windows 11 a couple of hours ago. At first it was working great but after about an hour i realised when i pressed the button on my keyboard with the windows logo it wasn't working, so i tried pressing on the icon on...
  8. Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop

Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop: Hi,So i just bought a brand new Samsung laptop which runs on windows 11 a couple of hours ago. At first it was working great but after about an hour i realised when i pressed the button on my keyboard with the windows logo it wasn't working, so i tried pressing on the icon on...
  9. WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP: Hi i have a brandnew laptop, it keeps lagging when its not plugged in to its charges how do you fix it im running on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-brand-new-laptop/6b2166d3-80e2-41b2-81d9-b04b0c08e29b
  10. WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP

WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP: Hi i have a brandnew laptop, it keeps lagging when its not plugged in to its charges how do you fix it im running on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-brand-new-laptop/6b2166d3-80e2-41b2-81d9-b04b0c08e29b