Windows 10: Brand New laptop

Discus and support Brand New laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR." Tis is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by donhuntington1, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Brand New laptop

After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR."
    Tis is a brand NEW LAPTOP, ??? What is up with this .

:)

donhuntington1, Dec 21, 2018
  2. menarez Win User

brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Dec 21, 2018
  3. suggest brand for 2.5" HDD from my laptop

I need to purchase a new sata 2.5" HDD from my laptop.
    500 gb
    Pls suggest which brand to go for?

looking for good quality and long life with high warranty yrs.

Some say that Hitachi HDD are very gud...!

pls suggest.

alivehunter, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Brand New laptop

Suggest new laptop/notebook

I haven't seen laptop from Xiaomi.. are they good? Which model?

I liked hp pavilion 360x series..suggest similar in other good brands..

I don't know why everyone hates hp so much? I have used 3 laptops from hp in last 10 yrs..latest is hp envy 17 3d , 4.5 yrs till now, first time encountered hardware problem now, that got fixed too with routine service...might need to replace fan later. But no major issue till now.. working like new even now

freebird_9924, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Brand New laptop

1. Brand New laptop - Similar Threads - Brand laptop

2. My brand new laptop is not charging. It's the fist time experiencing this and the brand is acer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brand new laptop is not charging. It's the fist time experiencing this and the brand is acer: My laptop just stopped charging now and I'm confused because it's new so it can't be battery or charger the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brand-new-laptop-is-not-charging-its-the-fist/5ef51887-68a3-4f5e-96e8-40a09de2ac15
  3. My brand new laptop is not charging. It's the fist time experiencing this and the brand is acer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brand new laptop is not charging. It's the fist time experiencing this and the brand is acer: My laptop just stopped charging now and I'm confused because it's new so it can't be battery or charger the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brand-new-laptop-is-not-charging-its-the-fist/5ef51887-68a3-4f5e-96e8-40a09de2ac15
  4. How do I fix my forge minecraft? Exit code 1 on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my forge minecraft? Exit code 1 on brand new laptop: I just got a rog zephyrus ryzen 7 6800hs core but modded minecraft with curse forge keeps crashing and I can't get past the launcher regular minecraft works fine though.It's exit code 1 with the following crash report some segments on the end deleted to fit character limit....
  5. How do I fix my forge minecraft? Exit code 1 on brand new laptop

How do I fix my forge minecraft? Exit code 1 on brand new laptop: I just got a rog zephyrus ryzen 7 6800hs core but modded minecraft with curse forge keeps crashing and I can't get past the launcher regular minecraft works fine though.It's exit code 1 with the following crash report some segments on the end deleted to fit character limit....
  6. Brand new laptop bricked in safe mode unable to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop bricked in safe mode unable to login: Hello,Brand new 1 week old Lenovo laptop, windows 11. Office suite Outlook & Word running very slowly and freezing, so I followed advise on the Microsoft website to run the laptop in safe mode to try and identify what is causing the go slow/freezing issue. Once I rebooted in...
  7. Brand new laptop bricked in safe mode unable to login

Brand new laptop bricked in safe mode unable to login: Hello,Brand new 1 week old Lenovo laptop, windows 11. Office suite Outlook & Word running very slowly and freezing, so I followed advise on the Microsoft website to run the laptop in safe mode to try and identify what is causing the go slow/freezing issue. Once I rebooted in...
  8. Brand new HP laptop is stuck im safe mode and will not shut itself off using all the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new HP laptop is stuck im safe mode and will not shut itself off using all the...: Brand new HP laptop will not exit safe mode no matter what I attempt. Box is not checked im Bios. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-hp-laptop-is-stuck-im-safe-mode-and-will/53038bf8-cd98-4775-86ae-3fb7d6de1be6
  9. Brand new HP laptop is stuck im safe mode and will not shut itself off using all the...

Brand new HP laptop is stuck im safe mode and will not shut itself off using all the...: Brand new HP laptop will not exit safe mode no matter what I attempt. Box is not checked im Bios. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-hp-laptop-is-stuck-im-safe-mode-and-will/53038bf8-cd98-4775-86ae-3fb7d6de1be6
  10. windows 11 acting like extreme malware on brand new laptop Nitro. faststart/windows store...

windows 11 acting like extreme malware on brand new laptop Nitro. faststart/windows store...: I just bought a Nitro laptop short time ago and window has been acting like extreme malware. LIKE forcing data onto my computer during startup for first time. First thing I did was disable faststart to STOP DRAINAGE OF BATTERY WHEN POWERED OFF. few updates later laptop is...