Windows 10: Brand New laptop

Discus and support Brand New laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR." Tis is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by donhuntington1, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Brand New laptop

After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR."
    Tis is a brand NEW LAPTOP, ??? What is up with this .

:)

donhuntington1, Dec 21, 2018
  2. menarez Win User

brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Dec 21, 2018
  3. suggest brand for 2.5" HDD from my laptop

I need to purchase a new sata 2.5" HDD from my laptop.
    500 gb
    Pls suggest which brand to go for?

looking for good quality and long life with high warranty yrs.

Some say that Hitachi HDD are very gud...!

pls suggest.

alivehunter, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Brand New laptop

Suggest new laptop/notebook

I haven't seen laptop from Xiaomi.. are they good? Which model?

I liked hp pavilion 360x series..suggest similar in other good brands..

I don't know why everyone hates hp so much? I have used 3 laptops from hp in last 10 yrs..latest is hp envy 17 3d , 4.5 yrs till now, first time encountered hardware problem now, that got fixed too with routine service...might need to replace fan later. But no major issue till now.. working like new even now

freebird_9924, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Brand New laptop

1. Brand New laptop - Similar Threads - Brand laptop

2. Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD: I have been working on a brand new out of box laptop that has completely thrown me for a loop. I wiped 11 off since the friend that gave it to me to work on didnt want that OS, so i started on wiping it and getting it ready for 10. The first roadblock was after the wipe, now...
  3. Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD: I have been working on a brand new out of box laptop that has completely thrown me for a loop. I wiped 11 off since the friend that gave it to me to work on didnt want that OS, so i started on wiping it and getting it ready for 10. The first roadblock was after the wipe, now...
  4. Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...: Hey, i just bought a new hp victus and it turns out that it doesnt support windows standard hardware security even though all the requirements for it are met. Not only that but even app and browser control doesnt work idk what to do....
  6. My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...

My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...: Hey, i just bought a new hp victus and it turns out that it doesnt support windows standard hardware security even though all the requirements for it are met. Not only that but even app and browser control doesnt work idk what to do....
  7. Brand new laptop wont let me access shopify log in page - 'Your connection needs to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop wont let me access shopify log in page - 'Your connection needs to be...: Brand new laptop wont let me access shopify log in page - 'Your connection needs to be verified before you can proceed Verifying you are human. This may take a few seconds.' and then this is added underneath - 'Verification is taking longer than expected. Check your Internet...
  8. Brand new laptop wont let me access shopify log in page - 'Your connection needs to be...

Brand new laptop wont let me access shopify log in page - 'Your connection needs to be...: Brand new laptop wont let me access shopify log in page - 'Your connection needs to be verified before you can proceed Verifying you are human. This may take a few seconds.' and then this is added underneath - 'Verification is taking longer than expected. Check your Internet...
  9. How do I change the email address on a brand new laptop that has a email address that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the email address on a brand new laptop that has a email address that...: I just open my new laptop and realized that I didn't gave it my full email address so the email address doesn't exist and the laptop will not do anything no even login bc there's not a email address that going to respond....
  10. How do I change the email address on a brand new laptop that has a email address that...

How do I change the email address on a brand new laptop that has a email address that...: I just open my new laptop and realized that I didn't gave it my full email address so the email address doesn't exist and the laptop will not do anything no even login bc there's not a email address that going to respond....