Windows 10: Brand new LG 14 GRAM laptop keeps having to reboot

Discus and support Brand new LG 14 GRAM laptop keeps having to reboot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI, I have a new LG Gram laptop that I upgraded to Windows 11 PRO - Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621.It continues to have an intermittent issue and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kurt DeWitt, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Brand new LG 14 GRAM laptop keeps having to reboot

HI, I have a new LG Gram laptop that I upgraded to Windows 11 PRO - Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621.It continues to have an intermittent issue and reboots itself. Checking Windows Reliability Monitor, reliability is sitting between 1 and 3 currently.it is producing minidumps and perhaps there's some issue with hardware or bios or?? How do I provide the minidumps to get a better understanding of what's wrong with this laptop?

:)

Kurt DeWitt, Jan 11, 2023
Thema:

Brand new LG 14 GRAM laptop keeps having to reboot

1. Brand new LG 14 GRAM laptop keeps having to reboot - Similar Threads - Brand GRAM laptop

2. Help Rebooting Laptop LG GRAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Rebooting Laptop LG GRAM: Last night I was trying to swap the administrator’s email from its original one I set the computer up with to another email. In the account area I added the second email & made it the default…however, now when I go to boot the laptop up and enter my pin it says, “Your...
  3. Help Rebooting Laptop LG GRAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Rebooting Laptop LG GRAM: Last night I was trying to swap the administrator’s email from its original one I set the computer up with to another email. In the account area I added the second email & made it the default…however, now when I go to boot the laptop up and enter my pin it says, “Your...
  4. Brand new LG Gram reboots repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new LG Gram reboots repeatedly: I have a brand new LG Gram 17 that I upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. Unfortunately it seems to have a mini-reboot while I am working most days. Suddenly things I am working on have closed, apps have closed, tabs have disappeared from my Chrome browsing session, and the wallpaper...
  5. Brand new LG Gram reboots repeatedly

Brand new LG Gram reboots repeatedly: I have a brand new LG Gram 17 that I upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. Unfortunately it seems to have a mini-reboot while I am working most days. Suddenly things I am working on have closed, apps have closed, tabs have disappeared from my Chrome browsing session, and the wallpaper...
  6. New LG Gram Laptop. Integrated Camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New LG Gram Laptop. Integrated Camera not working.: ERROR CODE Oxc00D3704 returned.Device Manager: Imaging devices including hidden devices; only shows Epson printer. Device Manager: Cameras shows Mirametrix Virtual Camera, device working properly.Also listed is LGE Camera; Currently, this hardware device is not connected to...
  7. My LG gram 14 camera is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My LG gram 14 camera is not working: My camera is not working in meeting apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lg-gram-14-camera-is-not-working/f8fa9465-c732-4808-adce-c132764f9845
  8. My LG gram 14 camera is not working

My LG gram 14 camera is not working: My camera is not working in meeting apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lg-gram-14-camera-is-not-working/f8fa9465-c732-4808-adce-c132764f9845
  9. My LG gram 14 camera is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Brand new LG 14 GRAM laptop keeps having to reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new LG 14 GRAM laptop keeps having to reboot: HI, I have a new LG Gram laptop that I upgraded to Windows 11 PRO - Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621.It continues to have an intermittent issue and reboots itself. Checking Windows Reliability Monitor, reliability is sitting between 1 and 3 currently.it is producing minidumps...