Windows 10: Brand new PC BsoD: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Discus and support Brand new PC BsoD: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Specs: Ryzen 5 3400G Vega 11 Integrated GPU 1x8 DDR4 Corsair 3200Mhz Ram Enermax 500W PSU 128 GB Kinston SSD on which Windows is installed & 1TB WD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RokoIvanis, May 19, 2020.

1. Brand new PC BsoD: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Specs:
    Ryzen 5 3400G
    Vega 11 Integrated GPU
    1x8 DDR4 Corsair 3200Mhz Ram
    Enermax 500W PSU
    128 GB Kinston SSD on which Windows is installed & 1TB WD Blue HDD

I bought a brand new PC yesterday and installed official Windows from Microsoft's site and started getting these crashes every 30min to 1.5h. I installed the drivers using AMD Radeon Software but got the crashes despite.

Today I've reinstalled Windows directly from Microsoft's site and it still the crashes. I updated the drivers using Windows Update and it says that everything is up to date.

Also, I made sure the BIOS are up to date.

The only thing I haven't done is installed the DVD Drivers given to me when the PC arrived because it has no DVD player.

:)

RokoIvanis, May 19, 2020

2. Brand new PC BSoD

Hi,

Corrupted drivers and system files are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We'd like to get additional information to help resolve the issue. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the stop error code showing on the screen whenever you experience BSoD? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    • Did you installed any third-party applications on your new computer before the issue started?
    • Is there a specific action you're doing on the computer that triggers BSoD?
    In the meantime, we suggest performing the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve blue screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, May 19, 2020
  3. PiCASSiMO Win User
    Bsod - thread_stuck_in_device_driver

It's been a while since I've posted to the forums, where fortunately I haven't had issues with my old build.

Unfortunately, on this Ryzen 5 build (Windows 10, Version 1909, OS Build 18363.752), we've been getting a lot of Windows 10 freezing, along with too many too count BSOD with the THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER message.

Below are both the system info and V2 dump:

• Ryzen5BSOD-SystemInfo.zip
    • RYZEN5-(2020-04-08_19-22-00).zip

BSOD - Google Drive

Many thanks in advance.

PiCASSiMO, May 19, 2020
  4. Hyannah Win User

Brand new PC BsoD: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Brand new PC BSoD

I've been having a lot of issues with BSoDs lately, and my old PC was getting at least one a day. I put this down to ageing (5yr old device) and broke the bank by buying a new PC. My brand new PC is 3 days out the box and having the exact same BSoDs. I'm
    completely at a loss.

I initially thought it might be down to a faulty or ageing power cable and - in the process of attaching my monitor, keyboard and mouse - I accidentally switched the new cable with the old one, but that's not the case. Next, I thought it might be my power socket,
    but I had my old PC in the lounge the other day and it still crashed. Plus, I have other family members with devices that work perfectly fine, so it's not a housewide wiring malfunction or anything.

Here's a link to the crash dump on my new PC:

013018-20453-01.dmp

Here's a crash dump from my old PC:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14_9oS7z_XY-vb_VpZxkpKIWvM3k-HzvD

I don't know much about crash reports or how to read them, so any help would be appreciated.

Hyannah, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Brand new PC BsoD: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

1. Brand new PC BsoD: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER - Similar Threads - Brand BsoD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

2. BSOD Ntoskernel on brand new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Ntoskernel on brand new PC: HiI'm getting crashes on my brand new PC. i paid alot for it so please can you help me figure if this is hardware or software issue? specs:ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 - bundkort - ATX - LGA1700 sokkel - Z690Samsung 980 PRO MZ-V8P1T0BW - 1TB - PCI Express 4.0 x4 NVMe...
  3. BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: Lately, I have been getting the Thread Stuck in Device Driver BSOD error when I try to play games or watch videos on my PC. It will never happen when I am using things like zoom or a web browser that is not playing videos. I have tried everything to fix this including...
  4. Iconsistent THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD

Iconsistent THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD: The Problem: I have an Acer Aspire A515-41G-13U1 an awful laptop that I bought a little over a year ago. It's always had problems with blue screens from removing the charger cable to just playing a game and I have never managed to solve them, not even after sending it to...
  5. BSOD Brand new pc.

BSOD Brand new pc.: Hi everyone. So i built a new pc with the following parts: Ryzen 3 2200g Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz 8gb Gigabyte b450m s2h Corsair cx450m An i have been having problems from the very start. I had blue screen errors a lot at the begging but they suddenly stopped. Well they...
  6. Bsod - thread_stuck_in_device_driver

Bsod - thread_stuck_in_device_driver: It's been a while since I've posted to the forums, where fortunately I haven't had issues with my old build. Unfortunately, on this Ryzen 5 build (Windows 10, Version 1909, OS Build 18363.752), we've been getting a lot of Windows 10 freezing, along with too many too count...
  7. Frequent BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Frequent BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: More details in the zip, but here's the summary of the situation. I bought this Asus TUF FX505DT gaming laptop about 2 weeks ago and ever since then I experienced frequent BSOD mainly THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. My previous laptop intel + nvidia pair never had BSOD like...
  8. Thread_stuck_in_device_driver bsod

Thread_stuck_in_device_driver bsod: Hi. I got this THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD and it happens at least twice a month. I ran the BlueScreenView application and it shows: [img] Dump file is also attached. I'm running not the latest AMD drivers for a reason. The latest drivers remove support from AMD...
  9. BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x100000ea

BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x100000ea: I was away from the pc having dinner came back and noticed pc had rebooted itself before i left the pc to have dinner I had edge browser open with a few tabs running and toview app running for the tv I believe I had a update installed Security Update for Adobe Flash Player...
  10. BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error

BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error: Hi there, I've a problem when playing games or attempting to update my processor, at the moment when I try to update to amd Catalyst Software Suite 15.7.1 I get the BSOD in the title. I've run sfc/scannow multiple times and it's showed no errors and also Dism /Online /...