Windows 10: Brand New PC - BSOD Tonight & Games Randomly Crashing

Discus and support Brand New PC - BSOD Tonight & Games Randomly Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I just got a new PC yesterday. I downloaded (what I thought) was all of the necessary drivers and software, but when I'm playing games they crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kashkave, Jun 25, 2019.

1. kashkave Win User

Brand New PC - BSOD Tonight & Games Randomly Crashing

Hi!

I just got a new PC yesterday. I downloaded (what I thought) was all of the necessary drivers and software, but when I'm playing games they crash and just tonight I got a BSOD. I was not able to get the code of the BSOD, because the computer restarted so quickly.

Can someone please help me? Attached below is the BSOD diagnostic.

:)

kashkave, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Hyannah Win User

Brand new PC BSoD

I've been having a lot of issues with BSoDs lately, and my old PC was getting at least one a day. I put this down to ageing (5yr old device) and broke the bank by buying a new PC. My brand new PC is 3 days out the box and having the exact same BSoDs. I'm
    completely at a loss.

I initially thought it might be down to a faulty or ageing power cable and - in the process of attaching my monitor, keyboard and mouse - I accidentally switched the new cable with the old one, but that's not the case. Next, I thought it might be my power socket,
    but I had my old PC in the lounge the other day and it still crashed. Plus, I have other family members with devices that work perfectly fine, so it's not a housewide wiring malfunction or anything.

Here's a link to the crash dump on my new PC:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RedIeXL1vFBRZe-gbko_XMO8aCIICgy8

Here's a crash dump from my old PC:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14_9oS7z_XY-vb_VpZxkpKIWvM3k-HzvD

I don't know much about crash reports or how to read them, so any help would be appreciated.

Hyannah, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv

Brand New PC - BSOD Tonight & Games Randomly Crashing [​IMG]

Please use the Beta log collector. Follow directions starting at Step 9.

Ztruker, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Brand New PC - BSOD Tonight & Games Randomly Crashing

HELP ! BSOD with brand new computer.

Hi,

I just bought a brand new computer running with Windows 10.

When I first turned it on, I had a BSOD within 1min. I had to do a "hard" restart because it crashed again when it restarted.

While I was doing the initial configuration, it may have crashed 3 times more. Then, I started to install the usual software (Office, Adobe, Anti-virus...) and it crashed again at least twice.

I did all the steps that are listed here.

Below is the OneDrive link to the zipped folder:

Files_dmp.zip

There should be the last three .dmp file, the system info and the computer specification.

If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thank you for your help !

Alix Lachaud, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Brand New PC - BSOD Tonight & Games Randomly Crashing

1. Brand New PC - BSOD Tonight & Games Randomly Crashing - Similar Threads - Brand BSOD Tonight

2. Brand New PC. Keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New PC. Keep crashing.: Hey there! I have posted once before about an issue and it seemed to have been fixed for 2ish days. Every time I play games, I will blue screen and get many different errors. Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal, etc... I have been told that it could be corrupted drivers...
  3. Brand New PC. Keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New PC. Keep crashing.: Hey there! I have posted once before about an issue and it seemed to have been fixed for 2ish days. Every time I play games, I will blue screen and get many different errors. Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal, etc... I have been told that it could be corrupted drivers...
  4. Brand New PC randomly crashes Minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New PC randomly crashes Minidump files: I just bought this PC and it will randomly reboot or blue screen. Everything is updated and I already scanned my PC. Listed below is a link to my minidump file. If anyone could find out what the issue is, it would help a lot....
  5. Brand New PC randomly crashes Minidump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New PC randomly crashes Minidump files: I just bought this PC and it will randomly reboot or blue screen. Everything is updated and I already scanned my PC. Listed below is a link to my minidump file. If anyone could find out what the issue is, it would help a lot....
  6. BRAND NEW PC RANDOMLY REBOOTING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BRAND NEW PC RANDOMLY REBOOTING: I just built my first ever PC AMD Ryzen 5 3600 ASrock b450 steel legend Gigabyte gefore gtx 1660 super gaming OC G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2x8 DDR4-3600 CL16 Crucial P1 1TB M.2-2280 SSD Corsair CXM 650W I DO NOT HAVE THE LATEST BIOS Build seemingly went fine for my first,...
  7. BSOD Brand New PC when running games

BSOD Brand New PC when running games: Hi, Just got a new PC tonight and when I run games after a few seconds I get a BSOD. I tried using the display driver uninstall and redownloaded new ones. I'm running a 2080 in this and have the latest NVIDIA. Attached is the .zip dump. 162289
  8. BSOD Brand new pc.

BSOD Brand new pc.: Hi everyone. So i built a new pc with the following parts: Ryzen 3 2200g Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz 8gb Gigabyte b450m s2h Corsair cx450m An i have been having problems from the very start. I had blue screen errors a lot at the begging but they suddenly stopped. Well they...
  9. Randomly Crashes to BSOD about once a day. Brand New Laptop

Randomly Crashes to BSOD about once a day. Brand New Laptop: Hello, I just bought this laptop about two weeks ago. It came with windows 10 installed. But for the last week or so it has been crashing to BSOD about once a day. Nothing specifically seems to be triggering it just randomly happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  10. random crash on brand new build

random crash on brand new build: just as the title says this is a brand new build specs are as follows motherboard asus x99 deluxe ii cpu intel core i7 6800k cpu cooler hyper 212 gpu asus strix gtx 1070 8gb crucial ballistix 32gb ddr4 2400 1tb ssd (os) brought over from old system 1tb wd red...