Windows 10: Brand new PC build - Windows 10 will not load - ACPI Bios Error

Discus and support Brand new PC build - Windows 10 will not load - ACPI Bios Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just put a new build together and am getting a Stop code (at blue screen) "ACPI Bios Error". I created a USB boot drive with a new 16G USB drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SidneyFrench, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Brand new PC build - Windows 10 will not load - ACPI Bios Error

I just put a new build together and am getting a Stop code (at blue screen) "ACPI Bios Error".

I created a USB boot drive with a new 16G USB drive.

The motherboard is ASUS an H110M-C/CSM with 2X4G 2133 RAM. The processor is i3-6100.

From the splash screen everything seems to be connected (processor, hard drive, ODD).

Based on instructions I have seen elsewhere I used the default BIOS settings and made the following changes:

I have disabled fast boot, disabled secure boot and enabled CSM.

I thought maybe the BIOS version was a problem so I upgraded it to the latest and get the exact same error.

Any ideas?

:)

SidneyFrench, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

ACPI BIOS ERROR

Hi Tiffany,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your ACPI BIOS error concern. Please provide the answers to the following questions below:

• When did the ACPI BIOS error start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What are the things that you're seeing when you boot up the computer?
    • Can your computer still load the Windows Recovery environment page? Windows Recovery environment is a page where you can choose to troubleshoot the computer, continue to Windows 10, or shutdown the computer.

We highly recommend posting a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.

Argel Obm, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade ACPI BIOS Error

Hi Mark,

BIOS version Dell A10 2016-04-22

Dell has a new BIOS drivers A12 march 2018.

I downloaded the driver to the laptop. The exe file will not load in safe mode.

I would not like to try installing the BIOS drivers from normal windows as it may restart with the ACPI BIOS error at any time.

How can I install the new BIOS drivers?

Current MicroSoft Build ...1804.

Thanks

Nebojsa

dubravkaivanovic, Feb 10, 2019
  4. sakibm82 Win User

Brand new PC build - Windows 10 will not load - ACPI Bios Error

ACPI BIOS ERROR Windos 10

when upgrade windos 8.1 to windos 10 my pc show a error massage ACPI BIOS ERROR then i am try to windos 8.1 again then also show ACPI BIOS ERROR Recovery Option also don't show

sakibm82, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Brand new PC build - Windows 10 will not load - ACPI Bios Error

1. Brand new PC build - Windows 10 will not load - ACPI Bios Error - Similar Threads - Brand build load

2. ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Customization
    ACPI BIOS ERROR: I keep getting this error over and over again I don’t know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acpi-bios-error/ebb49f19-1477-4bad-b1c4-e12f03b33c96
  3. ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACPI BIOS ERROR: Hello MS Community,My PC wasn't booting/no monitor display for around a week so I tried swapping out parts, GPU, RAM, PSU nothing would work. Got a new motherboard and the pc booted fine with everything for about an hour, afterwards kept crashing and now cannot boot. I can...
  4. ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACPI BIOS ERROR: Hello MS Community,My PC wasn't booting/no monitor display for around a week so I tried swapping out parts, GPU, RAM, PSU nothing would work. Got a new motherboard and the pc booted fine with everything for about an hour, afterwards kept crashing and now cannot boot. I can...
  5. ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Acpi bios error

Acpi bios error: I am unable to install windows 10, keep getting an ACPI BIOS ERROR. Lenovo Desktop M710S....Any Ideas. 137236
  7. ACPI Bios Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACPI Bios Error: A friend of mine built his first computer and iv been called in to figure out what in the world this problem hes having is. Iv tried quite a lot already, ill list those out in a second. He never got past trying to install windows 10 due to the ACPI BIOS ERROR. System spec:...
  8. Acpi bios error

Acpi bios error: Hello everyone, My pc worked fine for a solid year. Yesterday when I put my pc into sleepmode it gave a BSOD when it woke. It only said ‘ACPI bios error’. Since then every time I start the computer my mouse and keyboard wont work even though the hubs are getting electricity...
  9. Acpi bios error

Acpi bios error: Hello everyone, My pc worked fine for a solid year. Yesterday when I put my pc into sleepmode it gave a BSOD when it woke. It only said ‘ACPI bios error’. Since then every time I start the computer my mouse and keyboard wont work even though the hubs are getting...
  10. Unable to load windows 10 on a Brand new build

Unable to load windows 10 on a Brand new build: For over a day I have been trying everything I can think of to load windows 10 on this TUF Z390-plus mother board. The hardware inside are as follows: 970 pro NVMe M.2 i7 core processor 2 ddr4 - 2666mhz No matter what I have done. The load crashes at the same place (40%)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. New build keep blue screen acpi bios