Windows 10: Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it.

Discus and support Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Had this pc a few months was brand new , really good spec paid around 1.5k but from the get go it was crashing.Really stuck ive had alot of friends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robertscott121212, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it.

Had this pc a few months was brand new , really good spec paid around 1.5k but from the get go it was crashing.Really stuck ive had alot of friends look at it from discord showing them errors no one seems to know the problem.i feel i have an obsurd amount of error and warnings in my event logs please take a look im beyond stuckif more information is needed please let me know what thanks.Event 2 kernal-eventtracing event 1040, Language packsetup event 10029, distrIbutedCOMevent 10016, distributedCOMhttps://gyazo.com/ceb8ac1f5421dd53b12fed481d7d7df5

:)

robertscott121212, Apr 6, 2022
  2. kielpin21 Win User

My brand new PC keeps crashing

Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it. [​IMG]

kielpin21, Apr 6, 2022
  3. Brand new PC keeps crashing

Brand new? I'd suspect the worst - some heat related hardware fault - and consider returning it.

markweatherill, Apr 6, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it.

My brand new PC keeps crashing

How to access the reliability report: I said:
    (E.g. in Cortana's search box type reliability, then click 'View reliability history')

so, the long version:
    1. In the Cortana search box which you probably see in your taskbar, type
    "reliability" - without the "" <Return>
    2. In the results, look at the top, you should see
    View reliability history

3. Click on that.

4. You should then see sthg like this:

Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it. [​IMG]

5. You can click on the x's to get individual reports.

My previous post suggested how to use these.

dalchina, Apr 6, 2022
Thema:

Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it.

1. Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it. - Similar Threads - Brand Crashing since

2. Brand New PC. Keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New PC. Keep crashing.: Hey there! I have posted once before about an issue and it seemed to have been fixed for 2ish days. Every time I play games, I will blue screen and get many different errors. Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal, etc... I have been told that it could be corrupted drivers...
  3. Brand New PC. Keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New PC. Keep crashing.: Hey there! I have posted once before about an issue and it seemed to have been fixed for 2ish days. Every time I play games, I will blue screen and get many different errors. Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal, etc... I have been told that it could be corrupted drivers...
  4. Brand New Pc is Lagging and crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Pc is Lagging and crashing: Lagging And apps and games crashing pcHello my brand new pc is lagging when i want to play a video on my video editor thats lagging a lot the same when i play roblox the hole game lagging, some time its crashing as i have many games, apps and popups openhow can i fix that, i...
  5. Brand New Pc is Lagging and crashing

Brand New Pc is Lagging and crashing: Lagging And apps and games crashing pcHello my brand new pc is lagging when i want to play a video on my video editor thats lagging a lot the same when i play roblox the hole game lagging, some time its crashing as i have many games, apps and popups openhow can i fix that, i...
  6. Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it.: Had this pc a few months was brand new , really good spec paid around 1.5k but from the get go it was crashing.Really stuck ive had alot of friends look at it from discord showing them errors no one seems to know the problem.i feel i have an obsurd amount of error and...
  7. Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new pc Crashing since i bought it.: Had this pc a few months was brand new , really good spec paid around 1.5k but from the get go it was crashing.Really stuck ive had alot of friends look at it from discord showing them errors no one seems to know the problem.i feel i have an obsurd amount of error and...
  8. Bought a brand new computer

Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  9. Bought a brand new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  10. Bought a brand new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security