Windows 10: Brand New PC, Insane Slow Internet

Discus and support Brand New PC, Insane Slow Internet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just got a brand new PC today. Pre-built, since I'm not particularly good with hardware and I'm too nervous about breaking something by putting it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChrisWhitfield2, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Brand New PC, Insane Slow Internet

I just got a brand new PC today. Pre-built, since I'm not particularly good with hardware and I'm too nervous about breaking something by putting it together wrong. It's a CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC, GXiVR8060A11, uses Windows 11, and has a realtek 8821ce wireless lan 802.11ac for the wifi network adapter. It can detect the router, but sometimes can't connect to it and when it does, it's sitting at a dl speed of around 70 kb/s. I uninstalled and reinstalled the device, disabled and enabled it, made sure the drivers were up to date, turned on my phone hot spot and tried to connect

:)

ChrisWhitfield2, Jan 22, 2022

2. Brand New laptop - but browsing/internet SLOW - help

Hi Sonja,

Slow browsing and downloading concerns can be related to incorrect network configuration settings. If the issue is confined to using the mentioned browsers, it could be a result of profile or Windows Update corruption. Let us review some things to correctly
    address the issue. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Do you get a specific error message along with downloading or browsing the Internet?
    • How are you connected to the Internet? Is it wired or wireless?
    • Do you encounter the same difficulty using another profile?
    • What specific steps have you taken so far?

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    I play slotomaina and it is so slow and jerky and this is A brand new PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

1. Which web browser are you using?

2. Have installed all the Windows updates?

3. Have you updated all the divers?

If you’re using internet Explorer I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer performance. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Internet Explorer performance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Brand New PC, Insane Slow Internet

I play slotomaina and it is so slow and jerky and this is A brand new PC

Why is slotomania so slow and jerkie this is A brand new PC everyting else is fast

CindyWaltz, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Brand New PC, Insane Slow Internet

1. Brand New PC, Insane Slow Internet - Similar Threads - Brand Insane Slow

2. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on brand new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on brand new PC: Hello,Since getting the brand new PC I purchased in the mail on thursday, I was surprised to see several blue screens since then. They all have the same error and I have tried several solutions like going into the device manager to update my already up-to-date drivers,...
  3. Insanely slow boot up .

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Insanely slow boot up .: My PC takes forever. It sometimes take 30-50 minutes or it just never loads. This happened 1 week ago. I can't get into safe mode cuz all it says is "your PC ran into a problem" or something like that. I tried system restore and command prompt. I watched YouTube videos, but...
  4. Brand New PC, Insane Slow Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New PC, Insane Slow Internet: I just got a brand new PC today. Pre-built, since I'm not particularly good with hardware and I'm too nervous about breaking something by putting it together wrong. It's a CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC, GXiVR8060A11, uses Windows 11, and has a realtek 8821ce wireless...
  5. Brand New Laptop Very Slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brand New Laptop Very Slow: Hi (I am waiting for a new fan for my old laptop, but it's possible that has died completely). In the meantime I am using the new laptop I actually bought just for my creative stuff. And already, despite it being almost brand new (and I deleted what bloatware I could), it is...
  6. Slow internet speed on a new PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet speed on a new PC: Hi! Im having a problem with the internet connection on my Windows 10 brand new PC. The speed should be 150mbps and on speedtest it shows that exact speed on all my devices exepct for the new PC. I tried plugging it with the ethernet cabel, turning off wifi and it still...
  7. Brand New Computer Running Slow

Brand New Computer Running Slow: I just recently bought a new desktop but after a few days my computer started lagging. My computer won't restart or shut down unless I force shut down the computer by holding the power button till computer is completely off. If I try shutting down through the software it just...
  8. BSOD Brand new pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Brand new pc.: Hi everyone. So i built a new pc with the following parts: Ryzen 3 2200g Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz 8gb Gigabyte b450m s2h Corsair cx450m An i have been having problems from the very start. I had blue screen errors a lot at the begging but they suddenly stopped. Well they...
  9. brand new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    brand new pc: Hello, I would like to install Office 365 which I believe is Microsoft Office Pro onto 2 brand new pcs. Firstly, am I allowed to upload it to both pcs and secondly, how do I do this from the very beginning? ( I've only charged the pcs at this stage)...
  10. Brand new laptop pretty slow

Brand new laptop pretty slow: hey, I have lenovo yoga 510 and it's pretty slow from what I expected from him, I don't why I have it about a month and I check for vit=rus but didn't found, what can be the problem? 75810