Windows 10: Brand new PC just upgraded to Windows 11 Pro, now saying digital license isn't valid?

Discus and support Brand new PC just upgraded to Windows 11 Pro, now saying digital license isn't valid? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a PC for work and took it out of S mode to download Windows 11 Pro-after the download it is saying Windows can't be activated because the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KKSS_327, Feb 12, 2024.

1. KKSS_327 Win User

Brand new PC just upgraded to Windows 11 Pro, now saying digital license isn't valid?

I just bought a PC for work and took it out of S mode to download Windows 11 Pro-after the download it is saying Windows can't be activated because the digital license/product key is not valid. It was valid when it was Home edition. What do I need to do to resolve this?

:)

KKSS_327, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Brand new PC just upgraded to Windows 11 Pro, now saying digital license isn't valid?

1. Brand new PC just upgraded to Windows 11 Pro, now saying digital license isn't valid? - Similar Threads - Brand upgraded Pro

2. Brand new PC just upgraded to Windows 11 Pro, now saying digital license isn't valid?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new PC just upgraded to Windows 11 Pro, now saying digital license isn't valid?: I just bought a PC for work and took it out of S mode to download Windows 11 Pro-after the download it is saying Windows can't be activated because the digital license/product key is not valid. It was valid when it was Home edition. What do I need to do to resolve this?...
  3. Transfer windows 11 pro digital license to new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer windows 11 pro digital license to new PC: HiI have upgraded my old laptop from windows 11 HomeOEM to Windows 11 Pro. And I did not receive any product key and it was showing as digital license.Recently I have bought a new laptop and would like to transfer the Windows 11 pro upgrade license to the new one. I have...
  4. Transfer windows 11 pro digital license to new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer windows 11 pro digital license to new PC: HiI have upgraded my old laptop from windows 11 HomeOEM to Windows 11 Pro. And I did not receive any product key and it was showing as digital license.Recently I have bought a new laptop and would like to transfer the Windows 11 pro upgrade license to the new one. I have...
  5. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License: Hello,I have a Windows 10 pro license linked digitally with my Microsoft account. My system supports windows 11 and I want to upgrade. I don't see any option to upgrade through the windows update. Do I need to download an ISO from Microsoft? should I choose clean install or...
  6. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License

Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License: Hello,I have a Windows 10 pro license linked digitally with my Microsoft account. My system supports windows 11 and I want to upgrade. I don't see any option to upgrade through the windows update. Do I need to download an ISO from Microsoft? should I choose clean install or...
  7. Can Windows 11 Pro Digital License transfer to new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows 11 Pro Digital License transfer to new PC?: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-windows-11-pro-digital-license-transfer-to-new/4b89d200-5c97-412c-80fe-28f6a35c5fb6
  8. Can Windows 11 Pro Digital License transfer to new PC?

Can Windows 11 Pro Digital License transfer to new PC?: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-windows-11-pro-digital-license-transfer-to-new/4b89d200-5c97-412c-80fe-28f6a35c5fb6
  9. Digital License says Windows Home, not Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital License says Windows Home, not Pro: I've been a member since February 2016, but haven't had a lot to say. I have learned a lot by reading, and I wish to thank all of you for the knowledge. Today I have a problem... I purchased a $99 upgrade from Microsoft for Win 10 Pro, a few days ago. The upgrade went fine....
  10. Digital License says Windows Home, not Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Digital License says Windows Home, not Pro: I've been a member since February 2016, but haven't had a lot to say. I have learned a lot by reading, and I wish to thank all of you for the knowledge. Today I have a problem... I purchased a $99 upgrade from Microsoft for Win 10 Pro, a few days ago. The upgrade went fine....