Windows 10: Brand New PC w/ Windows 10- Screen Zoomed In

Discus and support Brand New PC w/ Windows 10- Screen Zoomed In in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello- I recently got a brand new Lenovo desktop PC with Windows 10. When I first set it up it worked fine, but then it automatically updated and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MeganFoley, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Brand New PC w/ Windows 10- Screen Zoomed In

Hello- I recently got a brand new Lenovo desktop PC with Windows 10. When I first set it up it worked fine, but then it automatically updated and after restarting, the screen appears to be zoomed in and blurry. I say "appears" because when I go into settings to check the magnifier and screen resolution, they are all fine (any adjustments make the screen look worse). I read that the new update can cause this, so I uninstalled the update and rollbacked the driver, but still the screen is zoomed in. Then, for some reason when I booted up my computer yesterday, it appeared to have fixed itself. Exciting, but then when I booted it up this morning it was back to the same zoomed in appearance. All of the hardware is brand new and meant to run Windows 10, what the heck is going on?

:)

MeganFoley, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 5, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Brand New PC w/ Windows 10- Screen Zoomed In

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Brand New PC w/ Windows 10- Screen Zoomed In

1. Brand New PC w/ Windows 10- Screen Zoomed In - Similar Threads - Brand Screen Zoomed

2. Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001: Hey All,I have a brand new PC, Brand new WD Green 1TB SSD, and a brand new windows 11 official USB.I have had two errors consistently with trying to install windows on the computer.General specs of the computer: - 16GB Ram, - RX6600 - Ryzen 5 4600G - Gigabyte B550M F on the...
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on brand new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on brand new PC: Hello,Since getting the brand new PC I purchased in the mail on thursday, I was surprised to see several blue screens since then. They all have the same error and I have tried several solutions like going into the device manager to update my already up-to-date drivers,...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on brand new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on brand new PC: Hello,Since getting the brand new PC I purchased in the mail on thursday, I was surprised to see several blue screens since then. They all have the same error and I have tried several solutions like going into the device manager to update my already up-to-date drivers,...
  5. Brand new PC boots to orange and white screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new PC boots to orange and white screen: Hello, I just built my first gaming PC and had gotten it all situated. I used a laptop to download the Windows 10 media creation tool onto a USB of mine so i could install Windows 10. I went into my settings and selected the USB as the boot drive and proceeded. However,...
  6. BSOD Brand new pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Brand new pc.: Hi everyone. So i built a new pc with the following parts: Ryzen 3 2200g Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz 8gb Gigabyte b450m s2h Corsair cx450m An i have been having problems from the very start. I had blue screen errors a lot at the begging but they suddenly stopped. Well they...
  7. Brand new PC - black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Brand new PC - black screen: Brand new PC Windows 10. (can't see my Windows Version number) I loaded Firefox, NoteTab light and Zoom. I shut the PC off and when I restarted it a few hours later, I got a black screen. The mouse works because I see the pointer moving. How do I get it to work? Thank you...
  8. Windows 10 USB Installation on brand new PC

Windows 10 USB Installation on brand new PC: Hello, I am trying to install Windows 10 on a new PC from a USB drive, on which I created the installation media. When I go to install on my SSD I get the following error message: "Windows cannot install required files 0x8007025D. I have already clear the USB,...
  9. brand new pc

brand new pc: Hello, I would like to install Office 365 which I believe is Microsoft Office Pro onto 2 brand new pcs. Firstly, am I allowed to upload it to both pcs and secondly, how do I do this from the very beginning? ( I've only charged the pcs at this stage)...
  10. Brand new windows 10 PC w/all updates installed, cannot access Windows Security, get...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Brand new windows 10 PC w/all updates installed, cannot access Windows Security, get...: Brand new Windows 10 Pro PC (Intel NUC), all updates installed. Control Panel > Windows Security > Open Windows Security gives you erroneous error message "You'll need a new app to open this WindowsDefender one word) ..." links to No App found in MS Store, manually search for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen zoomed in automatically - windows 10

2. zoomed in screen after update - Windows 10