Windows 10: brand new pc

Discus and support brand new pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to install Office 365 which I believe is Microsoft Office Pro onto 2 brand new pcs. Firstly, am I allowed to upload it to both pcs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by panorarmour, Jul 4, 2019.

1. brand new pc

Hello, I would like to install Office 365 which I believe is Microsoft Office Pro onto 2 brand new pcs.

Firstly, am I allowed to upload it to both pcs and

secondly, how do I do this from the very beginning? ( I've only charged the pcs at this stage)

:)

panorarmour, Jul 4, 2019
  2. menarez Win User

brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Jul 4, 2019
  3. brand new PSU not working

Corsair, PC Power and Cooling, and Seasonic are good brands for a PSU. In case you needed a suggestion.

From_Nowhere, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Paulieg Win User

brand new pc

My new Opty 165 OC

I'm happy with it. I just wish my second core wasn't so sensitive. I think my first core would be happy at 2.8. My only suggestion is looking on ebay. Sometimes there are some on auction that give you the steppings. That's how I found mine from tr740. He had it on auction w/ steppings. I paid around 165. Great deal, when you know your getting a brand new cpu with a great stepping.

Paulieg, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

brand new pc

1. brand new pc - Similar Threads - brand

2. Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...: Read toppic message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-brand-new-ssd-but-doesnt-show-up-for-me-to/834ff925-1d2b-4e35-b190-cdd5281b94fa
  3. Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...: Read toppic message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-brand-new-ssd-but-doesnt-show-up-for-me-to/834ff925-1d2b-4e35-b190-cdd5281b94fa
  4. Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD

Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD: I have been working on a brand new out of box laptop that has completely thrown me for a loop. I wiped 11 off since the friend that gave it to me to work on didnt want that OS, so i started on wiping it and getting it ready for 10. The first roadblock was after the wipe, now...
  6. Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD: I have been working on a brand new out of box laptop that has completely thrown me for a loop. I wiped 11 off since the friend that gave it to me to work on didnt want that OS, so i started on wiping it and getting it ready for 10. The first roadblock was after the wipe, now...
  7. Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before: printer won't accept new cartridges. they are the exact same as previous ones that did work. i'm ready to throw the printer over my balcony. i'm extremely frustrated and can't find help with this problem. the printer just keeps beeping and stating to install new cartridges...
  9. my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before

my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before: printer won't accept new cartridges. they are the exact same as previous ones that did work. i'm ready to throw the printer over my balcony. i'm extremely frustrated and can't find help with this problem. the printer just keeps beeping and stating to install new cartridges...
  10. my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware