Windows 10: brand new pc

Discus and support brand new pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to install Office 365 which I believe is Microsoft Office Pro onto 2 brand new pcs. Firstly, am I allowed to upload it to both pcs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by panorarmour, Jul 4, 2019.

1. brand new pc

Hello, I would like to install Office 365 which I believe is Microsoft Office Pro onto 2 brand new pcs.

Firstly, am I allowed to upload it to both pcs and

secondly, how do I do this from the very beginning? ( I've only charged the pcs at this stage)

:)

panorarmour, Jul 4, 2019
  2. menarez Win User

brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Jul 4, 2019
  3. brand new PSU not working

Corsair, PC Power and Cooling, and Seasonic are good brands for a PSU. In case you needed a suggestion.

From_Nowhere, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Paulieg Win User

brand new pc

My new Opty 165 OC

I'm happy with it. I just wish my second core wasn't so sensitive. I think my first core would be happy at 2.8. My only suggestion is looking on ebay. Sometimes there are some on auction that give you the steppings. That's how I found mine from tr740. He had it on auction w/ steppings. I paid around 165. Great deal, when you know your getting a brand new cpu with a great stepping.

Paulieg, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

brand new pc

1. brand new pc - Similar Threads - brand

2. Brand new to PC's and nervous that my prebuilt is faulty, do cpu cores fluctuate this much...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brand new to PC's and nervous that my prebuilt is faulty, do cpu cores fluctuate this much...: submitted by /u/Southern-Toe720 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd68dk/brand_new_to_pcs_and_nervous_that_my_prebuilt_is/
  3. How can update my graphic card driver if I don't know what is the model or even the brand...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can update my graphic card driver if I don't know what is the model or even the brand...: Basically I have and old pc model with Windows 10 in a class room, and I don't know what is my card, so, how can update my graphic card driver if I don't know what is the model or even the brand of the card....
  4. Macrium Reflex brand new user - totally confused

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflex brand new user - totally confused: After having a dead computer, I'm trying to set up my new one correctly. Seems like everyone loves Macrium, so I downloaded their free version. I also watched on-line tutorials and read lots of posts about it, but I'm way past confused at this point. All I was trying to do to...
  5. Lost password on brand new Outlook account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost password on brand new Outlook account: I set up a new Outlook account a few days ago and apparently wrote down the wrong password that I set it up with. When I try to reset the password, it's asking me for things I can't provide since the account has yet to be used. Other passwords I've used on this account none...
  6. Brand new Surface laptop-bluetooth sound stops after a few mins - ISSUE NOT FIXED

Brand new Surface laptop-bluetooth sound stops after a few mins - ISSUE NOT FIXED: Found this thread from a long while ago (2018) and this describes exactly what's happening to me: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/9x3uje/unacknowledged_windows_1809_bluetooth_disconnect/ Has anyone seen more recent info or fixes? I am at my wit's end - the...
  7. Camera not working in brand new HP Laptop 14sDK0093AU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working in brand new HP Laptop 14sDK0093AU: The in-built camera seems to have a mind of its own. It works at times and most of the time does not work. There is no specific reason / pattern I could make out. The privacy settings are set to "Allow access to camera on this device". Ditto for apps, MS Store apps and...
  8. minor but annoying issues on brand new inspiron 5585

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minor but annoying issues on brand new inspiron 5585: I just received this Dell as a gift for nursing school. I was really excited to have an upgraded laptop, especially from Dell but now I'm just bummed out. -My night light setting doesn't work after trying literally everything timer on, correct time zone, manually turning...
  9. Ram memory from a different brand, is it ok?

Ram memory from a different brand, is it ok?: So I have a Samsung 8gb memory ram stick DDR4 2666mhz, and I wanted to upgrade, so I was going to get another 8gb with the same specs to get in total 16gb, is it ok if it’s from a different brand?? submitted by /u/CrazyVenezuelan [link] [comments]...
  10. Time zone keeps changing, brand new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time zone keeps changing, brand new computer: I'm operating on a brand new HP Omen Windows 10 computer and the time zone keeps changing every half an hour or so. I've tried it with it set to automatically set the time and without that set and it still does it. I've restarted, made sure that the Windows Time service is...