Windows 10: Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged

Discus and support Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is a brand new 3070 Razer Blade 14, I purchased it from the Microsoft Store, and I've only had it for less than a week11/30/21. It runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Flame Spot1, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged

My laptop is a brand new 3070 Razer Blade 14, I purchased it from the Microsoft Store, and I've only had it for less than a week11/30/21. It runs perfectly well if I plug it in, but when I run it on battery power, the device freezes after only a minute or two. Restarting and powering down the device does not resolve the issue. Upon reboot, it once again freezes shortly after if not plugged in. I also swapped out the 1TB SSD it came with for a Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD. I brought it to BestBuy GeekSquad for the swap, and it has been having problems ever sincethey also stripped a screw : . I

:)

Flame Spot1, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Razer Blade 14 powered by AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX

Read more:

Brink, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model

Source: New Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model ready to help level up your gaming and more | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged

Razer Updates the 14-inch Blade with New CPU and Graphics

"
    Razer Updates the 14-inch Blade with New CPU and Graphics"

New graphics? Really? the 2016 blade had the same 1060 GPU.

How much does a new razer cost? About that much.

TheinsanegamerN, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged

1. Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged - Similar Threads - Brand Razer Blade

2. Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged: My laptop is a brand new 3070 Razer Blade 14, I purchased it from the Microsoft Store, and I've only had it for less than a week11/30/21. It runs perfectly well if I plug it in, but when I run it on battery power, the device freezes after only a minute or two. Restarting and...
  3. Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged: My laptop is a brand new 3070 Razer Blade 14, I purchased it from the Microsoft Store, and I've only had it for less than a week11/30/21. It runs perfectly well if I plug it in, but when I run it on battery power, the device freezes after only a minute or two. Restarting and...
  4. Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo: Whenever I try to boot up the laptop, it shows the logo and either just goes to a black lit screen or says preparing repair then black screens. I've tried using a windows boot drive but the same thing happens....
  5. Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo: Whenever I try to boot up the laptop, it shows the logo and either just goes to a black lit screen or says preparing repair then black screens. I've tried using a windows boot drive but the same thing happens....
  6. Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Razer blade 15

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Razer blade 15: Hello, I recently got a razer blade 15 base model two months ago and it won’t open any of the games I want it to. Wifi is running well, and I’ve factory reset it twice already. I tried various options to fix my laptop. I’ve updated my windows and updated my drivers. But I...
  8. New Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition laptop

in Windows 10 News
    New Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition laptop: If you’re looking for a powerful, portable device that can handle big creative projects, check out the new Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition laptop, a mobile-workstation tailored to meet the needs of anyone from an audio engineer to VFX artist. [ATTACH] It comes...
  9. New Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop available

in Windows 10 News
    New Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop available: [ATTACH] Gamers, content creators and entertainment enthusiasts will soon be able to check out the next evolution of the Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop, loaded with Windows 10, an up to an 8-core 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX Super graphics and a 300Hz...
  10. Razer Blade Stealth 2017

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Razer Blade Stealth 2017: Razer Blade Stealth (2017) Bought my Stealth back in 2017 and loved it. Had some bugs as all laptops do, but they started to get a little out of hand recently so I took it to Geek Squad and told them the following things; -The audio overall was not working, not the built in...