Windows 10: Brand new SSD not working?

Discus and support Brand new SSD not working? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got a brand new SSD Kingston 240 GB SSD. Installed Windows 10 on it. Restarted the PC and it wouldn't boot, no operating system found. I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lolcocks, Jun 2, 2019.

1. lolcocks Win User

Brand new SSD not working?

I just got a brand new SSD Kingston 240 GB SSD.
    Installed Windows 10 on it.

Restarted the PC and it wouldn't boot, no operating system found.

I went into Windows installation once again and I see the SSD being shown as an 2 TB drive with 0 MB free.

What is going on?
    This is a brand new Kingston A4000 240GB SSD.

:)

lolcocks, Jun 2, 2019

2. brand new PSU not working

Corsair, PC Power and Cooling, and Seasonic are good brands for a PSU. In case you needed a suggestion.

From_Nowhere, Jun 2, 2019
  3. menarez Win User
    brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Enmity Win User

Need help with SSD alignment

Subscribed. I'm getting my first SSD soon, will i need to follow these steps even with a brand new SSD out of the box with a clean install of Win 7 x64?

Enmity, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Brand new SSD not working? - Similar Threads - Brand SSD working

2. Windows 10 won't install on brand new ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't install on brand new ssd: I have a brand new SATA SSD that I just purchased because the HDD that had win10 has recently died. It cannot be accessed so offering any solution that requires accessing windows is automatically out the window because there are no other windows machines available. I had to...
  3. Windows 10 won't install on brand new ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't install on brand new ssd: I have a brand new SATA SSD that I just purchased because the HDD that had win10 has recently died. It cannot be accessed so offering any solution that requires accessing windows is automatically out the window because there are no other windows machines available. I had to...
  4. Windows 10 won't install on brand new ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Brand new Surface touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new Surface touchpad not working: I got a Surface 2 a few hours ago and as I'm setting it up I notice that the trackpad does not work consistently. I can move the mouse around fine but when I try to click on something with it, it doesn't really work. I'm pressing in different spots of the left side of the...
  6. Brand new Surface touchpad not working

Brand new Surface touchpad not working: I got a Surface 2 a few hours ago and as I'm setting it up I notice that the trackpad does not work consistently. I can move the mouse around fine but when I try to click on something with it, it doesn't really work. I'm pressing in different spots of the left side of the...
  7. Update laptop with brand new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update laptop with brand new SSD: Hello.I have a laptop with Windows 8. I want to upgrade the device with a brand new SSD, but I would like to know two things:1. Is it possible to use my Windows 8 license to install Windows in this SSD? I have the key in an official Dell/ Microsoft document that came with the...
  8. Update laptop with brand new SSD

Update laptop with brand new SSD: Hello.I have a laptop with Windows 8. I want to upgrade the device with a brand new SSD, but I would like to know two things:1. Is it possible to use my Windows 8 license to install Windows in this SSD? I have the key in an official Dell/ Microsoft document that came with the...
  9. Cannot instal Windows 10 on brand new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot instal Windows 10 on brand new SSD: After a windows 10 update, I started having some issues on my PC that finally prompted me to decide to do a clean install. Purchased Windows again as I could not find my original and got the thumb drive. Followed the instructions and mid install I got an error 0x80070570....
  10. Install windows on a brand new SSD with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install windows on a brand new SSD with product key: Hi, Currently I'm using windows 10 on a HDD on my desktop. The desktop used to run windows 8, but I upgraded it. (so the product key is used) Using Belarc Advisor, I got my Windows 8 product key. I have a brand new SSD here so I want to upgrade to this SSD. However,...