Windows 10: Brand New Surface Laptop Studio that crashes right from during language and keyboard selection.

Discus and support Brand New Surface Laptop Studio that crashes right from during language and keyboard selection. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My brand new surface laptop studio hanged briefly and then re-started on its own. This happen when I first switched it on for the first time. The first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JA_369, Jun 27, 2022.

1. JA_369 Win User

Brand New Surface Laptop Studio that crashes right from during language and keyboard selection.

My brand new surface laptop studio hanged briefly and then re-started on its own. This happen when I first switched it on for the first time. The first time it crashed started during the language and keyboard selection part.Subsequently on and off, it continues to do the same and restart on its own. I have resetting the device once and it seems to work better, but continued to give the same issues.The following are the detailsBrand New Surface Laptop Studio that crashes right from during language and keyboard selection. :DescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\backgroundTaskHost.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: MoBEXPackage Full

:)

JA_369, Jun 27, 2022

2. Surface Pro 4 language problem.

Hi Fabian,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the base language on your Surface device?
    How to add an input language to your Surface device:

Step 1:

Let's follow these steps below to add an input language to your Surface device:

1.Go to Settings > Time & language > Region & language.

2.Select Add a language.

3.Select the language you want to use from the list, then choose which region's version you want to use. Your download will begin immediately.

Step 2:

Also follow these steps below to set your display language on your Surface device.

1.Go to Settings > Time & language > Region & language.

2.Choose one of your languages, then select Set as default.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Brand new Surface Studio, $4,700. Getting stuck on updates.

I'm not a complainer. I waited for over a year to get a Surface Studio, fully loaded. Got home at noon. Been installing updates for 3 hours now. Had to hard reset it because it was stuck on "Restarting". Unacceptable. MS has GOT to fix the updates
    issues...NO excuses that this happens on a brand new, Microsoft Surface Studio. It should work flawlessly on my hardware from them. What are you guys doing about it?

straightener, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Brand New Surface Laptop Studio that crashes right from during language and keyboard selection.

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28 Surface

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Brand New Surface Laptop Studio that crashes right from during language and keyboard selection. - Similar Threads - Brand Surface Laptop

2. Brand New Surface Laptop Studio that crashes right from during language and keyboard selection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New Surface Laptop Studio that crashes right from during language and keyboard selection.: My brand new surface laptop studio hanged briefly and then re-started on its own. This happen when I first switched it on for the first time. The first time it crashed started during the language and keyboard selection part.Subsequently on and off, it continues to do the same...
  3. Hyper-V on a 32gb/2TB brand new Surface Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V on a 32gb/2TB brand new Surface Studio: HelloI trying to enable Hyper-V on my new Surface studio and when I go to add features and when I go to add it, Hyper-V is not listed.can someone tell me why? Do I need to enable something in the BIOS/UFEI?...
  4. Hyper-V on a 32gb/2TB brand new Surface Studio

Hyper-V on a 32gb/2TB brand new Surface Studio: HelloI trying to enable Hyper-V on my new Surface studio and when I go to add features and when I go to add it, Hyper-V is not listed.can someone tell me why? Do I need to enable something in the BIOS/UFEI?...
  5. New Surface Laptop 4 Crashing

New Surface Laptop 4 Crashing: My laptop has been crashing ever since I've downloaded windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-surface-laptop-4-crashing/68b6d408-db78-430e-99de-73dbe84728c8
  6. BRAND NEW laptop keeps crashing !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BRAND NEW laptop keeps crashing !: Hi!!! I just got an HP Omen 15 laptop 3 days ago. It has Windows 10 installed, and for some reason it keeps crashing. I get the blue screen that says “your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart”. I tried to update most of my drivers to see if that would fix the issue and...
  7. New Surface laptop GO Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Surface laptop GO Keyboard: Can anyone let me know if this new laptop from MS supports backlit keys? the command does not show up in the mobility config nor can I find an app or a function key? Can it be MS released a new laptop without this feature? Help?...
  8. Touchpad/cursor not working on Brand New Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad/cursor not working on Brand New Surface Laptop: I bought a brand new Surface Laptop 3 today and right away when I opened it out of the box, there was no cursor available and there was no response when using the touchpad. When I connect a USB wireless mouse to the laptop, a cursor reappears and I am able to click and...
  9. Brand New Surface Go

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New Surface Go: I attempted to continue with program installations, I found that I couldn't log in. The next day I attempted to log in and it comes up with: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. You can set up your PIN again by going to...
  10. Right Click Crash Brand New Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click Crash Brand New Laptop: Hello everyone, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I've had my Asus X555U laptop less than a month and it's already develpoped these issues. The Right click crash when I click on anything to do with Windows Explorer, it also likes to take 20 minutes to open a folder here...