Windows 10: Brand new surface pen --- requested item return shipping label

Discus and support Brand new surface pen --- requested item return shipping label in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Here's the thing, I don't draw, I don't code, but I am a college student, who felt the need to purchase a pen, even though I wasn't fully aware of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ItsAsurface, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Brand new surface pen --- requested item return shipping label

Here's the thing, I don't draw, I don't code, but I am a college student, who felt the need to purchase a pen, even though I wasn't fully aware of the difference of Microsoft Surface Models, and I purchased a Microsoft Surface 3, and maybe for the 3? A stylus is more suited anyway, I'm not sure. But anyway, maybe I can trouble shoot it. What I did was connect the pen to an off-brand laptop. It connected, I pressed the top button eraser, opened up its hotkey program, then didn't ink. So what I did is I went to device manager, and uninstalled the driver for the pen I think, going into Bluetooth > Surface Pen > Properties (right?) and uninstalled THE DRIVER, I think. OS BUILD 18362.418
    I had thought, hm... on my surface I did something similar then ran the diagnostics test and afterwards my pen started working again. But this time? I tried to connect it, or turn it on, or try to pair, and well, no blinking light. Just, won't pair, even if the blinking light was the problem? Neither laptop will register the surface pen trying to connect, after holding down the button just in case it was a malfunctioning blinking light. Before and After? I reinserted the battery. Am I missing something or unaware of something that I can do to fix this? Maybe something similar has happened and we've already found a solution? Let me know please, thanks. I'll bookmark my thread and check it frequently. Otherwise I have to wait 2 weeks. "what were you going to use the pen for?" some lady asks. well I'm not sure yet but it was sure an easy ****ing way to open up my onenote and start taking notes on all the ****ing shit ive researched and the research i did pertaining to the most recent Tech Update, #3 for information systems class. goodnight. #<333<#l; F saad

like another system, or a better solution than what I could find by official Microsoft Support webpage [/I]

:)

ItsAsurface, Apr 7, 2020

2. Return Shipping Label

Hi AronMarq,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to let you know that as you have a Dell XPS computer, the return shipping labels are provided by the computer manufacturer. A return shipping label is a pre-paid, pre-addressed postage label that enables customers to return purchased goods
    back to the seller.

Further, I would like to let you know that when using return shipping labels, customers do not need to add postage since the product seller has already included shipping fees on the shipping label. This eliminates address mistakes, optimizes the return
    process, and creates a good customer experience. It also allows the seller to control postage costs on returned items as the seller can choose the lowest cost mail class option to have a product returned.

Identify your product to see your warranty status and coverage options:
    https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/products?app=warranty

How to Find Warranty Status and Information for your Dell product:
    How to Find Warranty Status and Information for your Dell product | Dell Deutschland

For more information on return shipping label, suggest you to contact Dell Support team. Dell Contact Information:

https://www.dell.com/support/contents/us/en/04/category/contact-information?~ck=mn

Cheers and Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 7, 2020
  3. AronMarq Win User
    Return Shipping Label

You misunderstand. My computer is covered under Your company’s (Microsoft’s) extended warranty until July 13th, 2019. So, why can’t I get the shipping label from Microsoft directly?

Also, Dell has now told me that they cannot offer me a return shipping label. So, what am i supposed to do? Please email me a shipping label, so I can resolve this issue before the expiration of my warranty!

AronMarq, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Brand new surface pen --- requested item return shipping label

Surface Pen

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot Surface Pen

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...search/troubleshoot-surface-pen?os=windows-10

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Brand new surface pen --- requested item return shipping label

1. Brand new surface pen --- requested item return shipping label - Similar Threads - Brand surface pen

2. Brand new HP Envy lap top brand new HP pen but the pen will not write on the lap top . Push...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new HP Envy lap top brand new HP pen but the pen will not write on the lap top . Push...: Can any one help? Is my new lap top a dud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-hp-envy-lap-top-brand-new-hp-pen-but-the/0ca0ca24-2e47-484d-ab53-df11086f81bf
  3. Brand new HP Envy lap top brand new HP pen but the pen will not write on the lap top . Push...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new HP Envy lap top brand new HP pen but the pen will not write on the lap top . Push...: Can any one help? Is my new lap top a dud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-hp-envy-lap-top-brand-new-hp-pen-but-the/0ca0ca24-2e47-484d-ab53-df11086f81bf
  4. Brand new Surface touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new Surface touchpad not working: I got a Surface 2 a few hours ago and as I'm setting it up I notice that the trackpad does not work consistently. I can move the mouse around fine but when I try to click on something with it, it doesn't really work. I'm pressing in different spots of the left side of the...
  5. Surface pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pen: I have a pen for my Microsoft surface go and on the box it says that its compatible with my surface go but it doesn't have any instructions on how to connect it. On the side the box says Skymirror and there is no top button or light on the stylus to let me connect it or to...
  6. Brand New Surface Go

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New Surface Go: I attempted to continue with program installations, I found that I couldn't log in. The next day I attempted to log in and it comes up with: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. You can set up your PIN again by going to...
  7. Camera Issue on brand new surface

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Camera Issue on brand new surface: I just bought a surface 2 days ago, couldn't set up Windows Hello and now getting this error when trying to access the camera. Only things running in Task Manager are Explorer and Mail...
  8. Brand-new Microsoft Edge to ship in Windows 10 gradually

in Windows 10 News
    Brand-new Microsoft Edge to ship in Windows 10 gradually: Microsoft has confirmed its intentions to make Chromium-based Edge ready for the general public by January 15 after beta testing the browser for nearly six months. Over the past two days, Microsoft unveiled the new logo of Edge, highlighted the plans of the Linux version and...
  9. Return Shipping Label

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Return Shipping Label: I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 that I purchased in April 2016 via the Microsoft Store. The original manufacturer’s warranty ran out, however, I bought the extended warranty. That warranty is due to expire on July 13, 2019. About a year and a half owning this laptop, the...
  10. How do I just get a return shipping label?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I just get a return shipping label?: I've been trying to get a return shipping label for a laptop I bought from the online store for 3 weeks now. It started because I needed a laptop desperately for school to finish my semester. I bought and received a laptop that had hardware issues so I got a replacement from...