Windows 10: Brand New USB Speakers Not Working

Discus and support Brand New USB Speakers Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My wife just bought me brand new usb speakers that I cannot get to work on my computer. I plug them in, they come on, but no sound comes from them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanOShedd, Dec 25, 2018.

1. DanOShedd Win User

Brand New USB Speakers Not Working

My wife just bought me brand new usb speakers that I cannot get to work on my computer. I plug them in, they come on, but no sound comes from them. I've tried everything I could think off.

I've tried updating drivers, sound card, etc. It's like my computer acts like they don't exist even when they are plugged in!

:)

DanOShedd, Dec 25, 2018

2. Sound not working with brand new speakers but work with headset USB

I troubleshoot the sound and nothin is work I also reinstall the sound drivers after I deleted them and these are brand new speakers I bought yesterday. The sound works fine with my Corsairs Gaming Headset that is connected by USB but the speakers
    are audio jack in only. The Speakers model is Inland 2000 Pro.

WolfDrache, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Dec 25, 2018
  4. jalea148 Win User

new speaker problem

I have a new set of USB external speakers. They worked for a day. After hibernating overnight they stopped. Under device drivers I checked audio.They were not listed. Unplugging and replugging did not help.

jalea148, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Brand New USB Speakers Not Working - Similar Threads - Brand USB Speakers

2. Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001: Hey All,I have a brand new PC, Brand new WD Green 1TB SSD, and a brand new windows 11 official USB.I have had two errors consistently with trying to install windows on the computer.General specs of the computer: - 16GB Ram, - RX6600 - Ryzen 5 4600G - Gigabyte B550M F on the...
  3. Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new PC and Brand new Windows 11 Installer USB Error 0xc0000001: Hey All,I have a brand new PC, Brand new WD Green 1TB SSD, and a brand new windows 11 official USB.I have had two errors consistently with trying to install windows on the computer.General specs of the computer: - 16GB Ram, - RX6600 - Ryzen 5 4600G - Gigabyte B550M F on the...
  4. Brand new Surface touchpad not working

Brand new Surface touchpad not working: I got a Surface 2 a few hours ago and as I'm setting it up I notice that the trackpad does not work consistently. I can move the mouse around fine but when I try to click on something with it, it doesn't really work. I'm pressing in different spots of the left side of the...
  5. USB not working on a portable speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB not working on a portable speaker: Assalam o Alaikum and Hello!I just bought a portable speaker to use in my class. But the problem is it is working fine when it is connected with laptop, it is even detecting USB, but unable to play the music that is there on USB. The same thing happens when i am trying to...
  6. USB not working on a portable speaker

USB not working on a portable speaker: Assalam o Alaikum and Hello!I just bought a portable speaker to use in my class. But the problem is it is working fine when it is connected with laptop, it is even detecting USB, but unable to play the music that is there on USB. The same thing happens when i am trying to...
  7. USB speakers recognized but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB speakers recognized but not working: Thank you for your attentionI have looked for a solution and tried many things. The only thing I haven't done yet is replace the drivers because Windows says the best drivers are installed.As you can see in the first picture, the USB device Dell speaker is detected, but it...
  8. USB speakers recognized but not working

USB speakers recognized but not working: Thank you for your attentionI have looked for a solution and tried many things. The only thing I haven't done yet is replace the drivers because Windows says the best drivers are installed.As you can see in the first picture, the USB device Dell speaker is detected, but it...
  9. USB speakers recognized but not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Brand new SSD not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new SSD not working?: I just got a brand new SSD Kingston 240 GB SSD. Installed Windows 10 on it. Restarted the PC and it wouldn't boot, no operating system found. I went into Windows installation once again and I see the SSD being shown as an 2 TB drive with 0 MB free. What is going on? This...