Windows 10: Brand New Win10 Pro OS Reload. I messed up installing Quick Launch

Discus and support Brand New Win10 Pro OS Reload. I messed up installing Quick Launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft CommunityI am embarrassed to come here and admit what I did to a brand new OS Reload. But, I don't know how to undo what I did.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TedN91740, Jul 2, 2022.

1. TedN91740 Win User

Brand New Win10 Pro OS Reload. I messed up installing Quick Launch

Hello Microsoft CommunityI am embarrassed to come here and admit what I did to a brand new OS Reload. But, I don't know how to undo what I did. So.....here I am.A very good friend of mine, who is in the IT trade, reloaded my Window 10 Pro OS on the last day of June. This is the second reload since he built it for me in the mid 2000's we think. The first PC this friend build me used Windows XP that had been released for 2 or 3 years earlier. He has built 4 PC's for me over the years and updated the OS whenever the need arises. Maybe 4 or 5 times. The last reload was in 2016 on my current PC and

:)

TedN91740, Jul 2, 2022

2. Quick Launch misaligned

I have no idea how this happened and no idea how to fix this.
    Today out of the blue my Quick Launch started opening on the wrong side of the expand arrows.
    I tried: removing and reapplying Quick Launch, ran SFC /Scannow, System Restore.

Anyone have any suggestions?

System OS info:
    Windows 10 Version 21H2 (OS Build 19044.1645)

Brand New Win10 Pro OS Reload. I messed up installing Quick Launch [​IMG]

Bandit012345, Jul 2, 2022
  3. LDSR Win User
    Quick Launch Toolbar Icons

The icons in my Quick Launch toolbar seem to change sizes after reboot ... and sometimes even without a reboot. Sometimes they're the same height at the regular toolbar, and sometimes they're smaller. When smaller they're really too small and make the
    Quick Launch toolbar nearly impossible to use. This behavior is usually associated with desktop shortcuts being rearranged on the desktop. Anyone have any suggestions on why this is happening and how to fix it? I have a brand new 2020 Dell laptop with Windows

LDSR, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Brand New Win10 Pro OS Reload. I messed up installing Quick Launch

upgrade win10 home to pro

current OS version is Win10 Home.

Is there any difference between Pro pack and Pro installation? I have Pro installation CD(brand new licence).

do I need get the Pro pack instead?

veronika241, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Brand New Win10 Pro OS Reload. I messed up installing Quick Launch

1. Brand New Win10 Pro OS Reload. I messed up installing Quick Launch - Similar Threads - Brand Win10 Pro

2. Brand New Win10 Pro OS Reload. I messed up installing Quick Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New Win10 Pro OS Reload. I messed up installing Quick Launch: Hello Microsoft CommunityI am embarrassed to come here and admit what I did to a brand new OS Reload. But, I don't know how to undo what I did. So.....here I am.A very good friend of mine, who is in the IT trade, reloaded my Window 10 Pro OS on the last day of June. This is...
  3. Brand New Win10 Pro OS Reload. I messed up installing Quick Launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brand New Win10 Pro OS Reload. I messed up installing Quick Launch: Hello Microsoft CommunityI am embarrassed to come here and admit what I did to a brand new OS Reload. But, I don't know how to undo what I did. So.....here I am.A very good friend of mine, who is in the IT trade, reloaded my Window 10 Pro OS on the last day of June. This is...
  4. Quick Launch

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Launch: I have used the Quick Launch Bar since its inception and never had a problem with it. However, for the past couple or three days when I click on one of my app icons, I have to double click or it won't open. Anyone having a problem with this? If so, were you able to fix it?...
  5. Installing Windows in brand new PC without OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows in brand new PC without OS: Hi, I bought a portable computer and I'm trying to install windows 10 in it. But it doesn't recognize the hard drive when it comes to selecting it. What should i do ?...
  6. Installing Win10 on a new Laptop with no OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Win10 on a new Laptop with no OS: Hi folks, Purchased a brand new Laptop for the wiffey which will come in the next few days. I have my Rufus Win10 USB stick already done for the job but being a laptop is there anything different that I could expect to happen? I am assuming not, it's a 500gb SSD which I'll...
  7. Dell insp. 3558 won't boot, recover, or reload new install (Win10)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell insp. 3558 won't boot, recover, or reload new install (Win10): Got blue screen using edge (whole different issue). No longer able to boot. Get to preparing automatic repair message but then goes dark screen. Tried using recovery disk I made when I got laptop. Also tried making new one from Dell link. Tried secure and legacy boot....
  8. I messed up and installed a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I messed up and installed a virus: Installed a program (It was a trainer for game) and it instead was a virus/malware/adware. I uninstalled and ran malware + windows defender. Then I ran revo uninstaller found more of it and delete that. Ran CCleaner then Malware + Win Defender in offline. After all...
  9. Messed up WindowsRE after various OS installations in a partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Messed up WindowsRE after various OS installations in a partition: Hi. Before starting, I'd like to note that I already tried to get help from the Microsoft forums, but all I got is a redirect to the TechNet forums where the available categories don't match to my problem, so I'll try here. I'll do a quick recap: in 2013, I bought a...
  10. Need to reload OS

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to reload OS: I have an HP 14-ac151nr that will not boot. I have tried restoring to earlier date but there are not any. I tried recovery options that will not work. I tried doing a clean install and that will not work. The hard drive is a 32 GB eMMC. All I want is to load Windows 10. Don't...