Windows 10: brand new windows 10 activation no working

Discus and support brand new windows 10 activation no working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have recently built a new computer. I purchased a brand new usb copy of windows 10 from amazon and I am getting an error message that my activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KrisThornton, May 18, 2020.

1. brand new windows 10 activation no working

I have recently built a new computer. I purchased a brand new usb copy of windows 10 from amazon and I am getting an error message that my activation key is invalid. Is it possible that it is because of an old windows account recognizing an old product key from a previous computer? I am just very confused on why this brand new copy of windows is giving me trouble.

:)

KrisThornton, May 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 18, 2020
  4. brand new windows 10 activation no working

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, May 18, 2020
Thema:

brand new windows 10 activation no working

1. brand new windows 10 activation no working - Similar Threads - brand activation working

2. Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.: Hello, So I bought a new laptop just yesterday, at the first boot, the laptop was launched and was activated, But I clicked on change product key and inserted the product key that came as a sticker at the back of the laptop and then the laptop restarted and it was no longer...
  3. Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11: I currently have windows 10 installed on my pc. I will be upgrading my motherboard, cpu, gpu, psu etc. I want to install windows 11 on the new pc build. Can I use my windows 10 key to activate windows 11 on the new build even though I never upgraded the current windows 10 to...
  4. Brand New Windows Activation Key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New Windows Activation Key not working: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I bought the license from the Microsoft store. The install went fine but I can't activate windows with my product key. I get the error code 0xc004f050 every time I try to put in the new activation code. I looked it up and this code means...
  5. Brand New Windows Activation Key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Windows Activation Key not working: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I bought the license from the Microsoft store. The install went fine but I can't activate windows with my product key. I get the error code 0xc004f050 every time I try to put in the new activation code. I looked it up and this code means...
  6. Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a brand new build.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a brand new build.: Is there anyone out there from Microsoft who can explain to me why I cannot activate Windows 10 on a BRAND NEW build????????????????? I purchased a Windows 10 USB drive with a key card from Amazon. When I enter my 25 digit key I get error 0x803f7001. Please don't tell me...
  7. I have a windows 10 activation key but it doesn’t work even though it’s brand new

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a windows 10 activation key but it doesn’t work even though it’s brand new: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HopGames [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvxufd/i_have_a_windows_10_activation_key_but_it_doesnt/
  8. Activating on a brand new device

Activating on a brand new device: Hello I have had Windows 10 since it was first released. I have had Windows 10 activated on several devices and recently with my laptop dying I built a new pc with all new hardware. Is there any way to get my license attached to this new computer? Thank you 150451
  9. Brand new SSD not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new SSD not working?: I just got a brand new SSD Kingston 240 GB SSD. Installed Windows 10 on it. Restarted the PC and it wouldn't boot, no operating system found. I went into Windows installation once again and I see the SSD being shown as an 2 TB drive with 0 MB free. What is going on? This...
  10. Trouble Activating Windows 10 on a Brand New Laptop

Trouble Activating Windows 10 on a Brand New Laptop: Would really appreciate if someone could help me out. Just bought a brand new Dell laptop, and was setting it up when I noticed a notification saying Windows 10 hasn't been activated yet. I went into settings to activate it but it gives me the error code 0xC004C008, saying...